Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Day 26. Can't believe it.

I'm doing well! I had a dream about you.. that you found another guy.. but he was a complete loser. He didn't love you. He just used you. Seriously. Don't you realize that there is no one better for you? I am it. I'm the one. You can't see it yet. But you're smart.. you'll figure it out. Listen to your heart.. not your friends. You know I'm right.

I have this huge feeling of emptiness, this sadness so great that I can't even cry.... But you, on the other hand, are ok, right? Life goes on without me.... God, you left only 3 days ago and you were so cruel, so so cruel! Why did you feel the need to tell me over and over again that you didn't love me anymore, that you were so glad to leave and to start a new beginning? How could someone who says he still cares about you and that he knows you're the best thing that happened to him be so cold and heartless just days later.

3 and a half years of my life gone, just like that.

I'm really upset right now, but mostly at myself.. I prayed about you and then decided to message u, maybe Bc the holidays are hard, maybe Bc I've been having problems connecting I dk what it was.. But somehow being apart from someone for long enough metamorphisises all the pain into longing and all the hate into whatever love u had. I watched our video of when we were in Miami together and I remembered how happy I was, how you were my best friend and I wanted my life with you. Comparing our story to any of the new ones in attempting to write is pathetic , we had such a movie magical start and it just felt right.. But I'm neglecting to remember how it felt when we went long distance, how selfish and unloving you were. How anytime I cried out for help, even asked u how I can make it better, you resorted to telling me I called you a monster and blaming it on me only telling me to shut up.... Now last night I experience the same pain again. Messaging you and just waiting for a response. No sorry I'm busy or let's talk later, complete lack of consideration. Out of everyone I talk to now, no one acts like that w me. Even the ceo who works as much if not more than u, finds time to message me and check in even call me . It reminds me how insignificant I am... Even when us talking is brand new it's 5pm and I haven't heard from you all day. This time I will not bother wasting my energy telling u I'm upset or giving you a chance to talk your way out, because it's just another dagger I don't need. You'll blame me. You clearly can't give me what I need even still, even w all the space you haven't learned how to treat me. I'm foolish for having feelings and caring for you. Even last night you saying I had no idea how to reach out to you, clearly you didn't think about it that much because email is a very common tool that people use. I also don't recall ever seeing a message and I know even if u block someone iMessages go through . And how can you explain all of the mean messages you sent me telling me I should go on dates and move on and you really didn't care for me.. You didn't try to do that either. I'm just a stupid care bear with a big heart for a man that will never reciprocate and consistently blame me for it

This may be clichè but this time of year just makes things harder to cope, this time last year we wer engaged, lived together and wer happy with our little doggy and Christmassy home. Now I feel I have nothing and although I put in the brave face Infront of people inside I'm broken and can't pick myself up again. Iv been in contact even though I know I shouldn't, I should never of got back with him, he talked me into it and I took a big leap of faith and a few weeks later when I thought we were doing so well he's says he's not happy again and is bored of me as a don't excite him anymore, so now I'm back to square one right before Christmas. Things will get better I know that I just wish he felt for me the way I feel for him. Just needed a rant to avoid texting him as although I know I shouldn't he's the one person I want to speak to right now

"

(...)

There was a time

I thought, that you did everything right

No lies, no wrong

Boy I must've been out of my mind

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you

You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it

I thank God I dodged the bullet

I'm so over you

So baby good lookin' out

I used to want you so bad

I'm so through with that

Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)

Oh you turned out to be (the best thing I never had)

And I will always be the (best thing you never had)

Oh, best thing you never had!

I'm so through with that

Oh you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)

Oh, I will never be the (best thing you never had)

Oh baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now

(...) "

lol

I'm disappointed, I don't miss you I miss who I thought you were. You say you love me but don't want to be with me and the only reason for that is because your liking the attention your getting else where. You don't do that to someone you love You did deserve me but you don't now and in all honesty never loved me. I wish I could go back, I hate the fact that I've let you touch me. You won't get another text from me and I no longer want to read your words.

Great post (or is it a song!?) you wrote what I was thinking. I so support you in your creative outlet and your commitment to moving on. .. Hard as it may be!!!!

You got this!!! You are not alone!

"

(...)

There was a time

I thought, that you did everything right

No lies, no wrong

Boy I must've been out of my mind

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you

You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it

I thank God I dodged the bullet

I'm so over you

So baby good lookin' out

I'm so through with that

Oh you turned out to be (the best thing I never had)

And I will always be the (best thing you never had)

Oh, best thing you never had!

I'm so through with that

Oh you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)

Oh, I will never be the (best thing you never had)

Oh baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now

(...) "

lol

Great post (or is it a song!?) you wrote what I was thinking. I so support you in your creative outlet and your commitment to moving on. .. Hard as it may be!!!!

You got this!!! You are not alone!

It's a song by Beyonce... I just felt it summed up how I'm starting to feel.

It's this one:

[video=youtube;FHp2KgyQUFk] ]

You tricked me.You didnt love me at all,but I thought you did.I am feeling like a year of my life stolen.I trusted you,I trusted your words.I never gave up on you,but you did on me on the things can be fixed.

I hate you not because you leave me,I hate you because you lead me to believe that you love me fullest.

You gave me a word,saying that "Im never ever going to leave you except there is nothing big like cheating,physical abuse".

I never did any of those,yet here we are.

If you really love someone you stick to them no matter what.

I hate you.

Don't think I forgot about last night. Wait until your daughter leaves today.. I wont do that in front of her, its sad you will.. good parenting you pos.

You are done, you are out.. you will never be happy in a relationship because your perfect and do no wrong.

Have a nice lonely life.