Post here instead of contacting your ex!

really missing you right now, i cried a couple of time today thinking about what you did. Im still waiting for you to reply to my text. I have a feeling you might say you can't do the relationship anymore because of the distance which I find it hard to believe. Maybe you'll text me something different. I love you so much ,i just want to hold you close.

I was doing so well until I saw you in my dreams last night. I dreamt that I bumped into you in town. I asked you how you were doing, but you gave me a quick response and walked right past me. You told me you weren't doing very well and it seemed as though you were in a rush. I want to thank you for putting up with me throughout the length of our relationship. You gave me some of my happiest memories. I am beginning to understand why you broke up with me. We both have issues that we need to resolve alone. I am sorry I made you feel guilty sometimes. I didn't mean to, and I know you understand that. I hope you will never think badly about me. The last the time I talked to you, you told me that I was a great person and I treated you very well. I hope your opinion of me remains that way. I miss you. I don't know if I will ever see or talk to you again (at least not at this point), but I wish you all the best and will be here for you if you ever want to contact me.

It depends on the "things".If they are nothing like cheating or abuse as I said before,they can be fixed.Thats why Im so hurt.

Yeah it can and it does hurt really bad! My ex just woke up one day and decided to ignore me for no reason , he refuses to talk to me.On christmas I texted him and said i don't know why your ignoring me but Merry christmas.He texted back saying merry christmas to you too.OUCH!

I slept pretty well last night with the help of niguil Z and of course I dreamt about you the whole time.Woke up and right now I just want to know why you treating me this way ,what did I do and why can't you be man enough to talk to me. Im so hurt I can't even begin to explain the way that I'm feeling.Wish I never met you

2 days until you move.. Up the god damn street.. Really? A whole city.. I know its not big but the same street? You have to drive by everyday to pick up a coworker before work.. I will be driving by your house everyday for work.. I feel like you did it on purpose.. There are plenty of apartments everywhere in this town, for cheaper... And I know how cheap you are.

You broke my heart and sent me to the darkest parts of my existence, I had to leave everything behind while you got to keep it all, even though it was your decision to end things. I sacrificed it all so that you could have what you wanted and I want to tell you of the pain I have been through, but you wouldn't understand it. You got the easy road and I got the hard one. I'm walking this road without you and that's one of the hardest things to deal with, but the further I go the stronger I get and I have made friends along the way that will walk with me, I won't give up and I've stopped looking back now.

Goodbye my love

I hope what you said is true. I hope that you ARE in AA and therapy. I know it'll take some time, but I hope you are taking that time to make a better YOU, FOR you. I'm actually enjoying my New Year's Eve, close to done with Breaking Bad, finally. I haven't had a drink in a while, but it's NYE. Sue me. You're either with your boys watching a movie at home or whatever else. I don't want to imagine there's another man you're spending it with, so I'll leave it there.

I do miss you, and part of me still loves you. Good night my snuggle monkey. Have a great 2016.

You were my everything. I thought you would be the person I would grow old with. I enjoyed our times together and I knew we hurt each other but I thought we were strong enough to get through it. Now you have tossed me aside for her and I feel so rejected. After all we'be been through you did not even wish me Happy New Year but you have up a pic of you and your new gf for the world to see. It hurts like hell! How could you do this to me???

In time, I will forgive you for the betrayals and lies and my heart will heal BUT please know this:

I will never forget how badly you hurt me especially during a time in my life which you know is a particularly challenging one for me personally & professionally.

I will never forget the kindness and love I showed you very step of the way.

I will never forget your lies & betrayals.

I will never forget how you isolated me from my family.

I will also never forget how you mooched off of me.

I told you I wanted to end things amicably, with respect and integrity. I told you I would give you whatever you wanted and whatever I could give so that we could end things amicably.

BUT you didn't allow that because I discovered that the extent of your lies & betrayal ran way TOO DEEP during the entirety of our 15 year on/off relationship.

Yes, I am angry but after everything you have done to me, how can I not be...

It is Sunday morning and I feel so anxious today. I woke up with you on my mind. Knowing that you are with her brings tears to my eyes. I miss you so much and each day I pray to God that I can get over this. I was there for you when you had nothing and to just be tossed aside for someone else is the worst feeling in the world!