Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Probably should have done this yesterday instead of sending text messages telling him to mail me my stuff and that I am disgusted with him and have no desire for him to be in my life. Here's what I'd like to tell him right now:

You said you loved me but the relationship couldn't continue because you lost "butterflies." What a friggin cop out. You couldn't date me because I was just part of your own selfish agenda. You swept me off my feet when I met you, you treated me like gold. You knew I was hesitant but you convinced me that this was real and you weren't going anywhere.

Then, after convincing me we could still be friends post breakup, you see me in public, talk to me for a little bit, tell me you'll see me on the other side of the bar...and then go on to make out with some girl...knowing I was right there. Knowing that it would kill me. There's a special place for people like you...that's all I'm saying. I feel for the girl, because either she's okay with a casual hookup (that's clearly all you are after, sources have confirmed that with me) or she is going to get hurt too.

And yet I still can't shake it. I still secretly hope that my less than kind texts got the point across to you. You weren't my first love, but you were my strongest love. And truthfully...it disgusts me.

been week six now. feels like time has never moved so slowly. i stopped crying every day some time ago. i still love you so much. and i miss you even more. ive been feeling such a void in my heart. so empty. it is a weird feeling ive never had b4 and i dont like it. i feel really depressed. i wish my life just ended at this point so i dont have to feel this pain anymore. sure im still young. but you were the perfect match for me. some day i might get over you and i might even fall in love with someone else. but therell never be anyone as fitting as you were. i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you even if i knew that wasnt going to happen. some time ago i thought coming to this city and getting to know you was the best thing that ever happened to me in my miserable life. turned out it was worst thing to happen to me so far. ive had some good months followed up by the worst months or even years in my life. i wish i could see the worth of all this but at this point i cant. im sorry i cant bear to be just friends. i really wanted to. i really wanted to keep you atleast as my friend in my life so i wouldnt have to lose you for good. but i cant. now im all alone. with no friends in this small flat. missing the times we lay in bed together and cuddle, kiss, laughed and talked. i miss it so damn much. after almost 3 weeks i saw you again yesterday. it made me feel worse. really.. i really wish id just drop dead to not have to deal with all this anymore. i cant deal with it at all. who wouldve thought i was just a wuss.. i definitely didnt. i thought i was a strong independent loner before i met you but im quite the opposite.. ive never been so wrong.

Even after the pain and hurt you caused, walking out without any warning after 28 years of marriage and only telling me over the phone, I want to thank you.

Thank you for showing me the truth, how little love and respect you really had for me.

At least I won't be living a lie the rest of my life and you'll have to carry the way you chose to treat your husband and family with you for the rest of your life, however deep you try to bury it.

I miss you. How come it seems so easy for you to move forward in life? I have to get out of this house bc there are so many painful memories, yet you plan to stay here. I don't get it. Part of me wants to be angry with you to help me get over you. But how can I be angry at you? I love you. And I know I am not blameless in this. I'm already growing and continuing to learn and change so much about myself as you already knew before you left. I hope one day these changes bring you back to me. In the past, I always had an "eff u" attitude towards exes, but I can't do that with you. You are different. We are different. And so I can only hope and dream that this will end up differently than what has happened with my exes in the past. I don't care if I sound weak and vulnerable right now. Not opening up and being vulnerable to you and us is partly why we are here. And I'm sorry for that. I love you.

I'm still not sorry I left you, but that doesn't mean I don't think of you. I think of you every free minute I get. Sometimes I get caught up at work thinking of you and zone out. I'm a manager now - so that's not really ok for me to be doing. I can't tell you the good news about my new job because I'm so close to your home every day and I'm scared you'll show up. I hope your son and his girlfriend are getting along ok. I remember talking with you about how she doesn't treat him well, and you said you hate how nasty she is to him, yet often you treated me worse than she treated him. He deserves a good girl. All three of your boys deserve good girls - although I agree with you, T might be gay. So he deserves SOMEONE who loves him as much as he has to give. That's one thing I give you major credit for - you raised three wonderful boys. I miss them. And sometimes I miss you.

Someone once asked me "Then why don't you take her back?" - well, I missed cigarettes for the first 3 months after I quit, doesn't mean they were good for me.

Tonight I was playing a game that just came out - I know your boys are playing it too, and I spent the last couple of hours playing while imagining their commentary.

I'm getting my head back on straight. I'm a little tipsy right now, so maybe I'm not coping in the proper way, but this is my outlet for now. I could never fully trust you, and I hate you less, which is probably a good thing, but I still really resent you for pushing me into something that could have been MUCH better and stable had we done it my way. But you never listened to me. I'm still so sorry I broke you and your boys' hearts, and I can only hope you understand the "why" someday. Good night, C, T, B and C. I'm still thinking of you all, so very fondly.

Actions have always spoken louder than words and you still can't back it up but still keep giving the perception that you will or want to. You also come off very robotic, are you on medications? Seem void of any personality and I know when I went on meds it numbed out my personality but I don't think you would be on depression meds so makes me wonder for what.. OCD, idk.

One thing came to my mind this Thursday you called me, talking about when you'll pay me back and about how miserable you feel and such things.. Is this karma, karma of how you treated me when I was depressed and how you left me because "I wasn't the same and you began losing feels"? I guess it is.. Because this all happened my depression went worse, but now, without you, I'm working on it and I'm feeling better. But I got a question for you: are you really happy now? You always said you can't imagine a life without me, but now.., now you chose for one without me. How does it feel? Are you relieved, are you happy? I actually hope you're regretting every stupid thing you did to me and will think about it. But you'll never say sorry, because your ego is too big. Maybe you slept with many girls to forget about me, but if all I thought and said is true, it'll haunt you for a long time honey.

So we have been nc for 4 weeks. the first two weeks were tough, the last few weeks have been easier. i have some weak moments (like after the date which i enjoyed but as i walked home i thought of you and cried a bit), but i have little desire to talk to you. i am genuinely feeling happy, i miss you sometimes but not much, being single feels good and i can laugh and smile and not feel sad after. we are never getting back together i think, and in the future im sure ill have more sad moments, but the recycling is getting easier and easier. i can say im almost over it.

Soon you'll most likely be an ex, so I guess I have to start preparing myself.

All this planning for a trip should excite me but it just fills me with indescribable mixed churning feelings.

These days both of us hold back so much, I don't know what to say to you nor you me.

I can see you're conflicted.

But I guess it'll be goodbye soon.

Even though you were far from perfect, ultimately regardless of your incredible stubbornness, huge inflexible ego, tendency to shut down and be a thoughtless jerk sometimes, I truly loved you.

We were great together.

Once upon a time.

Can I reclaim back my heart that you have taken and broken to pieces? The walls that you have kicked down has left me open and bare to the world. Can I remind you of all the promises you made and the plans we talked about? No, I won't because you knew all these and yet you decided to leave. And I know they will haunt you in your silence and if they don't I wish you much happiness and congratulations. I just want to heal real quick from this and not be haunted by the memories of us. I want to move on but time is moving too slow.

I think I'm finally there. At least I think I am. Last night I had a sex dream of you. Normally that would really affect my day. It didn't. I forgot about it in 5 minutes after I woke up. I wouldn't feel weird refriending you on facebook - but I also am OK if we never speak again. I wouldn't want to interfere in your life - which I hope is going splendidly. Thanks for the memories and lessons!

Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to make you act so cold towards me? How could you throw me away the way you did and some how make me feel like the bad guy? I wish I didnt care about you. But I don't think I can ever forget you. I wish things never got like this.

So you're not my ex yet but since this is the only thread that deals with messages to someone, i'm just going to post it here.

You msged me this morning; 3 txts. I've yet to read, or reply to them. It's 9:11pm right now.

Been thinking of you all day and really miss you. It sucks things are so weird these days. When I don't see you, I miss you and anticipate seeing your face. But when you're in front of me, both of us don't know how to act or what to say.

Maybe distance is just what we need.

I want to at you so badly about you know what..I feel like I did what a nice person would do in that situation and it reinforces being nice to someone who is mainly self involved bites me in the end ( almost literally) What a joke for you to say I've changed, seriously if I had changed I wouldn't even care and I'd be one cold hearted C like you are.

As I sat outside grilling my dinner, I thought about how I couldn't trust you. You cheated on your ex with not only me, but 3-4 people in the years before that. I appreciated the honesty, but still...and despite me putting up a fight not to date until the divorce was final, I bought your excuses as to why it was ok for me and you to get together. And I never got past that mistrust. And you gave me plenty of other reasons during our time together to not trust you. Times you'd be out at the bar or some work function and go hours without responding to my one simple text asking if you're doing ok, all the times your "phone was dead" - and you couldn't plug it into your car and let me know? And YOU would accuse ME of flirting with someone?!? I never even LOOKED at another woman, let alone spoke in a manner to them that could be misconstrued as flirting - not in the least. I was true-blue YOURS and I showed it. You, on the other hand, were a flat-out liar.

There were at LEAST 3 BIG issues and that was one of them - trust, or lack of. I'm seeing a bit of light finally, and thinking of you a bit less. I'm still a wreck and for some reason I really want answers about certain situations where you "lied by omission", yet when I found out and confronted you, you claimed that wasn't lying. But I know and accept that I'll never get those answers.

I am a good person. Maybe not perfect, but I try pretty darn hard. I value my relationships. If you find another guy like me, he won't tolerate that behavior for long, either - you will break him eventually. I'm willing to bet, however, that your nature will net you someone who will treat you like a queen to your face and like crap behind your back. I hope for that. And I hope that every day you realize what you lost in me. But one day, I hope to get to the point where I no longer even care.

Ugh. Why are you still in my head. I read all these posts and know that I'm further along. And for the most part I am. But I still have one desire to let you know how much you hurt me and the fact that i found out MORE lies about our relationship. Sadly, our time together was real for me and Im remembering what I learned from it. Why, WHY do I give a poop that you haven't learned anything and are still so afraid to admit who you really are - and then maybe learn to start loving yourself (instead of sleeping with - not LOVING - other women who are almost as messed up as you are). Get out of my system. Grow up. You're hurting your kids with that revolving door of women through your house for "sleep overs". Your kids are not dumb. You're hurting them, more than any woman you're lying to!! Go work on yourself instead of hiding from your own issues.