Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quit getting your friends, my friends, your family and my family to pity you. I should have left you a long time ago. I'm sorry you're suffering but at the same time you had it coming. You cheated on your ex, you *MAY* have cheated on me - this is what happens. You are not relationship material and you won't be until you get your life straight. Your poor kids.

I noticed your son's girlfriend has a new boyfriend. I guess she dumped your son. That's a shame, he's a good kid and I always said she was trash, but you wouldn't listen. Maybe you could relate to her. Maybe that's why you're miserable. You always sent me to have talks with him over his relationship problems, then called me his stepdad. While I'd be happy to have a kid like him, you brainwashed your kids into thinking I was their stepdad when we weren't even married, then used that against me when I left. Maybe you can't handle his grief and wish I was there to talk him down. Get your crap together, for your kids' sake. Their father is enough of a deadbeat, they don't need a mom like that too.

Today I'm thinking about how much music we shared, how much music you brought in my life... So many amazing, out-of-this-world live performances we attended together! So much good music came out of your imagination! I remember feeling the magic and being able to share it deeply with someone so close felt like nothing before... At the moment I don't believe I will be ever able to meet someone that enjoys the same type of music the same way we did. In awe of human exsistence and consciousness. In awe of the unknown. Thank you for what you did to me with the music you carry! I miss you!

I miss you. Everything hurts so much more today because I keep thinking of how we spent the last 11 Holidays together. I miss us so much. It pains me to think that you don't even miss me half as much as I miss you. That you have just stopped caring about me. You were the only person that really cared for me. Did you know that? You had to have known that. Do you know how alone and empty you've left me? I feel like a shell of my former self. I cry still almost everyday. Do you? Do you think about me at all? Since you broke my heart, I have felt invisible. And it's the worst feeling.

Even though we're still together, the times I spend with you these days mostly end with unease.

I'm still trying to accept that ultimately you weren't the right guy for me, but it doesn't change how much I wanted you to be.

I wanted something with you. So badly.

So I guess the loss of our potential and the thought of never seeing you again is what gets me down the most.

Even though I'm engaged to a different woman now and I'm happy living in Kentucky, I do still think about you. Even though it's easy to txt u and just say hey and it's good that we are being responsible adults and are civil when we see each other, there's still times I miss u. There's things I can't tell my fiancé like I could tell you. I can't have a weakish moment around her when I want to about my job or things I'm worried about like I could with you. She's only seen me down once and I felt like a child when she saw that. So I just keep it all in and hope for the best even though I listen to her when ever she has a problem bc that's what men are suspposed to do. Listen and not have problems of their own.

I remember I would cook you a vegetarian meal once a week, even though I wasn't vegeterian. Well tonight I finally showed myself love and cooked for ME for once.

I feel such anger towards you. Such resentment. Your best friend told me the other day that you were suffering. I hope you suffer the rest of your days realizing that you lost me. I know that's a terrible way to think, but for now I do.

You only cared about yourself. Sure, you'd bring me meds at work when I was sick, or the occasional breakfast at work, but those are things. Where it mattered you didn't care. I warned you. So many times I warned you. And now I'm gone. I hope you never forget what you could have had if you listened to me from the very start. And I'm sure you'll screw it up again and again.

i'm so sad without you. You said you'd never give up. i feel like you're saying awful things about me now. I wanted us to work, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. distance ruined us. your vacation did aswell. I wish you missed me as much as i miss you. I'm trying not to creep your fb page and instagram today and so far im successful but it really hurts. I want to look at your things.

I had a nightmare today. When I woke up you were on my mind. Have been since then. I haven't crept your page but I'm sure your on tinder to make yourself feel better. I'm sure you don't miss me. I do things I go out but you're on my mind always. I find myself in the shopping mall trying not to burst out into tears. I go for a walk just to end up thinking of you. You're always on my mind. Although you said I love you first i loved harder. My shirt smells like the detergent you use 😞

I miss you.

I was on a high yesterday (maybe due to the fact I knew you would be at the meeting), you hugged me so tight and you kissed me hello (you missed my cheek and got me in the nape of my neck), I melted and it confused me. You apologised that you were on a phone call when I arrived and looked genuinely upset that we couldn't talk before hand. When the team arrived I caught you watching me, when I spoke to the team I noticed your mood change and turn dark, I felt it, I'm sorry. It was too familiar to you.

My heart aches because I know you are busy with work and I want to help, I know it is not my business to offer help like in the past and it hurts, I care that you are under pressure and would give anything to be able to change that.

Today was hard I flicked between this site, my facebook, works page and my emails, not to stalk you, but looking for a sign from you. I was distracted at work and made silly mistakes.

I sent a group email to you and the team, a brief on the meeting and hoped you would praise my research. (even though I had written in the first paragraph that no-one was to reply until next week).. anything, but nothing came.

Now I'm home, sitting on my laptop... posting here because I am aching to send you one of my smiles or a messages of support, I wont, but man..ahhhh,

Hell I miss our talks. Our conversations on saving the world and everyone in it.

I think of you and how easy our conversations are/were, how we could talk about everything and anything. You use to describe me as Polymath. I want that back.

ache.

I had a dream about you. You were in a dark place and really depressed. This may sound cruel but I hope you regret everything you've done and have said within the past two weeks. I want you to come back to me because I want to tell you how bad you made me feel about myself. You dumped me a week after my birthday claiming it hasn't been the same since October 31at. Then why on my bday did you keep asking me to get naked on skype? If you had no feelings for me? Scumbag. It hasn't been the same since Cuba. Maybe you're just a ty long distance boyfriend

I'm not sure, but it looks like your son and his girlfriend split - for some reason she was one of the stragglers still on my friend list (I've made sure to clear them all now), and she's with a new guy. Your son never liked any of her photos from the last month or so, so I'm assuming they've split. I know how crazy he was about her, although she never deserved him. I wish I could have been there to console him and be there for him to vent and talk. We both have that in common - that we had women that never seemed to appreciate us, and took us for granted. His heart is so fragile, and I wish I could have been there for him. And I know you wished I was there to console him, since I know you'd have no clue what to say.

I am just here to rant. I am tired of collecting exes, of creating exes, of seeing the world as a collection of exes and undesirables. AHA that's it, little tired one. Well, okay, so that's my issue... but for now... dead ex, thank you thank you thank you. String of randoms thereafter, wth was that all about. One random who stuck, who knew? thank you again. There was a day when I thought the trashy and tawdry thought: my game should win in this battle, and i thought i lost. i won though. i am not saddled with you, yet i am gifted with you. the love i have offered, funny. you are the one who has made good use of it. mwfn, you are learning to love too, and that is becoming useful. and stupid new guy? you're just squirrelly and getting on my nerves. actual new guy, youre not ready. So you know what, its a basket full of exes. Just a big ole bag of exes. Rant.

Time for me to look forward to the gifts of the new year.

I hate you so much for what you did. What the did u want from me ? Why lead me on and act like i was someone specail when you had a girlfriend the entire time How can you cheat on her and me with mutiple people?

Then you have the nerve to tell everyone that im crazy but you twisted the story around to make it seem like i was nothing to you. I remember when i first met you i told you i wanted to get to know you before we jumped into anything and you specifically stated that you didnt want to be friendzoned .

Thats why im so happy i broke your heart. I slept with your friend for revenge and made sure the news got back to you. I laughed when i overheard our mutual friends talk about how you said i broke your heart and im so happy that things didnt work out with you and the other girl. ❤

now i just wish that the other part of me that wants you back would disappear. Everyday i feel alittle bit better about what happened but i dont feel like im making any progress with forgetting you

I came across some photos of you that I thought I had deleted. I guess I backed them up and didn't think about that. I admit I was weak and looked at them. You are beautiful, always were. But those photos are now gone.

I also had a dream of you last night. I had another dream afterwards, having nothing to do with you. I focused on THAT dream and forgot what I dreamt about regarding you.

I ALSO finally went for a walk to explore the park my city built kitty corner from me last year. At first I imagined both of us walking through it, hand in hand. Then I thought: "This is MINE. This is MY new place."

Needless to say, I made some progress today. I still love and miss you, but I know the reality is that you won't change. Maybe in ten years we'll cross paths again.

Well I trusted in you. At first you were all nice kind polite. saying you dint want to stuff us up. But over time after to talked me in wanting to come to you and we start a new life after so many years. Well it seemed soon after I left my husband things changed...you said I never thought you would go through with it. Yet you kept wanting me to come cant wait to have you with me where you belong etc all that rubbish..then we had ex wife coming in on txt emails telling you to come back to her and what you are going through is just a fantasy, you are going through mid life crisis. You telling her to back off telling me you are going to block her...you did nothing..found out later you were replying to her. Then there was the fire....a few days later everything changed...you wanting 6 months away from me to see if you miss me you need to want to chase me...oh that hurt me so much....nothing had been right since has it...you played games hurt me over and over...I wish I never met you two years ago...you have hurt me so many times all my life..but this time I believed you. now I wish I could just stop hurting...it feels like my heart has been taken out. Why do I feel like you are punishing me. you moved back with your ex wife..she is happy now..but then you said you are going to leave her and its so easy because you dont love her..and yet you say she is your best friend...is this how you treat a best friend...I wish you would just fade out of my mind and I can move on. When you are older the pain is worse than when you are younger, it just lingers...yes I feel a fool..but I believed you and trusted you.

How dare you disrespect me again by being all over another girl at a gathering, knowing I was there. Another wonderful part was this girl staring at me, obviously aware of who I was, while she threw herself at you. With "friends" like this, who needs enemies. The first time this happened I told you how awful that was...so why not go and do it again? You're disgusting. Karma is in full force though since you lost your job...have fun being a bottom feeder!