Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hate you.

I miss you with every passing second. I don't understand how you could be in my bed on Saturday, and moved in with her on Sunday. And now the two of you are a full fledged couple, planning a future. Who are you? Where did you go? Its easier for me to convince myself you died.

I'm sorry I'm so crazy. I know my words mean nothing to you anymore. I'm spiraling out of control and I looking for something to grab hold of. You are gone. Not just physically anymore...but you are gone.

I love you.

I feel so teamed up on in my own home... Your out of the blue text today about how I hurt your feelings assuming you were with a woman last night, and how much you cared about me effected me more then previously "I love you" comments.

You have said more nice things to me since I broke up with you then you said in 3 years.. I feel like a complete for saying it but it feels great to have you hurting. You played my feelings for so long, made me question my self worth.. I am truly going to miss you, but this is the best thing for both of us.

A:

It has been a while but a couple of things on my mind today:

- I miss you very much and will always love you. I never left you.

- There is nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong, you followed your path to happiness.

- But, having done that, it is far far too late for us to ever be together again. That will never happen even if we were the last two humans alive in the universe. Not that you would want to either, but am just coming at it from my perspective.

- You should stop sending me your once-a-year happy birthday texts. I do like (and even expect) to get those wishes; however it keeps a faint connection alive and that is not fair to me anymore. You should delete my number, photos, any connection at your end, since it was you who moved on.

- I remember all our moments. I could have been a better person for you. I wish I had been.

-H

A:

It has been a while but a couple of things on my mind today:

- I miss you very much and will always love you. I never left you.

- There is nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong, you followed your path to happiness.

- But, having done that, it is far far too late for us to ever be together again. That will never happen even if we were the last two humans alive in the universe. Not that you would want to either, but am just coming at it from my perspective.

- You should stop sending me your once-a-year happy birthday texts. I do like (and even expect) to get those wishes; however it keeps a faint connection alive and that is not fair to me anymore. You should delete my number, photos, any connection at your end, since it was you who moved on.

- I remember all our moments. I could have been a better person for you. I wish I had been.

-H

This is an awesome perspective. Is it your birthday today?

Hi my angel

You know what, I have been thinking of you today, i have been thinking of us today. You know what i have been thinking? I was thinking that this is not where i belong. I belong there in our house next to you. You do not belong in that house alone. You are not supposed to be there alone. I belong there next to you, keeping you company, keeping you safe. I want to come home again to my loving fiance waiting for me. I want to come home again just so that i can kiss and hug you like i always did after a long day at work. I want to make you smile that smile that you only showed to me. I want to hold you again as you slowly fell asleep. I want to wake up next to you again and the first thing i do is kiss you good morning. I want to get up on a Sunday and make you bacon and eggs like i always did. But most of all I really, really want to hear your kind soft voice again saying you love me, saying that i am still your bear.

I miss you and with tears in my eyes i am writing this so that strangers can read it, so that i can get it off my chest. Hoping that one day i might be able to experience this once again.

I miss you... or is it just the idea I created of you?

"I just made you up.. to hurt.. myself..... and it worked.. YES IT DID! THERE IS NO YOU, THERE IS ONLY ME. THERE IS NO YOU, THERE IS ONLY ME. THERE IS NO FU-KING YOU! THERE IS ONLY ME. THERE IS NO FU-KING YOU! THERE IS ONLY ME. ONLY... Only.... only... only...." - Trent Reznor (NIN), Only

I'm realising what this is about now - there is an issue involving a man and I switch into irrational anxiety and feeling that I need to placate and to fix. In fact, I just need to take a step back. He was interested, but I wasn't comfortable until I knew more about what kind of person he was. That's allowed. I didn't have to rush into anything just because time was short and others expected it. I will take this as it comes and as I am comfortable in doing. This is like when I first came to this site, and yet not like it, because I'm a small bit wiser now, and I know it's going to be fine.

you've left m where. here in this land of broken promises and mistakes. to pick up my mess and forget you. to forget the promises of forever and "love". maybe you never loved me the same and I am disposable, i just wish you would remember, remember me for th egood instead of harboring abate and resentment, YOu showed me so many things i had not felt and lifted my heart now you are a memory because you chose hate.

Well back to day 1 of nc, I was weak, you were quick to respond. Funny though I did not see any bread crumbs at all, I noticed the negative aspects of our conversation. Its funny how I could see only negative aspects when actually there wasn't any to begin with. But that's just it, I have conditioned myself to see no bread crumbs. I really do want you back in my life, some days I want to fight for it, other days i just want to disappear, but one thing remains constant, my love I still have for you. My angel, I still miss you, I am still longing for you. I know there are some feelings left for me, But not enough for you to want to come back to me. But i have learned a lot this past few months, I have learned how to be a better man, I just wish I got the chance to show you. Like you said within the first week, I started to show you the perfect man inside. Well I continued working on him, unfortunately I destroyed that image you had with me breaking down for the first couple of months. But he is still here, waiting for a chance to one day show you. I hope one day i can be with you again rather than replace you, but time will tell. I am sorry for my mistakes, I should have known better, and got help earlier, I should have got out of the toxic place i was in much sooner.