Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why did you do this? I was so happy. I miss you and the baby so much. I may not be his mom but I still love him. Please want me and let us be happy again. I'm sorry I was too dependent I understand now and will work hard not to be. We can make it through this. Please. I know your stressed I am too, we can make our communication work. Just please don't leave me. I don't want to lose you and the baby it hurts so much. I can hardly eat and everytime I sleep I dream of you both. Please just save me from this pain. I love you so much and have never felt this way. Please. I love you. I love you. I love David and I love you.

Heard you're still as lost as ever.

And apparently, I'm just that replaceable.

Guess you gotta fill that void in your life somehow right?

My plans of breaking NC in December just flew out the door.

You meant something to me... And that's what matters at the end of the day. I am eternally grateful to have had you in my life.

Goodbye

Thank god I didn't break NC. I gotta thank my lack of impulsiveness for that. I'm going to be happy. I know I will.

I saw Jonsi from Sigur Ros in concert tonight. You remember Sigur Ros, right? That band that you couldn't understand what they were singing so you wrote it off as "weird." It reminded me of the mix CD I made for you when we first started dating. The one that you said the music was "too haunting." The one that you played 3 songs in and then took out of your CD player and let it gather dust in your bedroom. I should have known then that you were the wrong person for me. You couldn't appreciate the most simplest thing like music the way I could. You couldn't appreciate the sounds and emotional melodies. No matter how many concerts you went to with me, you just couldn't hear and feel the music like I could. That should have been a sign. A big sign to me. But I didn't see it. I was blinded by what I thought was love. And I pushed that incompatibility aside because I thought there were other things we could enjoy together. Looking back, I was wrong. Apart from some minor things, there was NOTHING we could really enjoy together. Again, I was blinded by "love." Somehow "love" kept us together. But I guess it got to the point where "love" wasn't enough.

we met when we were so messed up and so lost. no wonder we could never get things straight. it kills me inside how much love we have for the other but how much animosity we feel. why do we love so much. are we really that messed up to settle for this crap we put each other through. i hate you for coming back into my life.....for no good reason at all. you dont want me. you just were going through something and decided i was an answer. i hate you so much for putting me back into this sick place in my head. of loneliness and not thinking anyone else out there will ever make me feel the way you do. but i dont trust you. i think you take anything that gives you the slightest validation. you will always lie to me. i hate you for that. i haven't had hate in awhile......its not real hate. just anger. thin line between love and hate.

so crazy that i just found out that the only reason we didn't end up going to that bar for my birthday is because you were there. i know that its not some meeting by fate or anything, so i'm trying not to think about it too much. that night i was already so sad and unwilling to go out. i think seeing you would've only made me drown in my misery. i resented my friends for not telling me for three months at first, but i think its good they waited because i can handle knowing now.

I just want to talk to you about nothing in particular. I wish you could just chat. Though I would love a reunion, I'd settle for hearing your voice right about now. I miss everything - 5 months later, and I realize I have thought about nothing but you. If thinking about someone you cant have at all times isn't a prison within itself, I dont know what is....

Why do you have to be so funny, witty and cool? What is it about you that keeps me hanging on even though it is over. Why do you want to be my best friend and still hang out all the time but not my lover anymore. Don't you know how hard this is. I look at you and feel like I am going to die inside because I can not have you. On the other hand you are not good for me. You party way too much. I can not believe you have been out the last 6 nights in a row drinkng and getting home at 4 am. How do you do it? you live on 4 hours sleep a night. I need to pull away from you. I need to cut all contact. uggh...I tried to be friends but it is not going to work for me. I am sorry I love you too much. I need some time to heal.

When I think about how I felt last night while we were hanging out I noticed you really don't talk much to me, you talk mostly to Tina. You don't ask me any questons about myself but you never have really. So why should I stick around. You say you love me and care about me but what does that really mean to you. I dread that fact that you will continiue to call me and want to hang out. You call me everyday. You text me everyday. But when we are together I don't feel very special. I asked you to dance last night and you said no and said I was insecure. I don't get it. Then the group danced and you grabbed me to dance.

This rollercoaster of emotions needs to end. I am dreading cutting you off. But being around you is not good for me. I must listen to how I feel when around you. Not good. You don't even make me feel very special when I am with you. I know it must be hard on you too. Thinking you have to look after my feelings trying not to hurt me. This is bad for both of us until I heal. God give me the strength to let go.

Though it's been a while, I still feel so much pain. I can't believe that I meant nothing to you. You were my all...

We were in love. We were sweet lovers. We shared great intimate moments together. I can't think of me being this way with another. I just can't imagine me with someone else, or you with someone else. It kills me. Please, don't leave me alone with this hurt.

Can't you realize that it's me that you're damaging? Was I ever something to you?

I love you H. I want to hug you. Just hug you with silence. I want to get lost in your arms again. I want to feel you again.

Please, come around tomorrow, and hug me... Don't let me down... Please don't. It really is enough...

i can't believe you cheated on me when i was in the hospital. i can't believe you don't feel remorse or even want to come back or even attempt to come back. you are in love with new guy and now and just want to be able to text me whenever for what a comfort zone? i can't be that. so i told you i don't want anything unless its a relationship. so you have not texted me in over a week. i guess you are happy with new guy. your sister said new guy is better for you than me. what am i supposed to do? i thought i was the best for you. i took you on vacation, let you drive my cars, stay at my place, never pay for anything and you do this to me??? me who loved you and only wanted you to get your degree and succeed? me who would go out with you and your friends till 4 am then get up an hour later drive 1.5 hours to work then come home, you would just be sitting there on my couch didn't even surprise me with dinner nothing, i was tired as heck and all you wanted to do was go out?? you act like getting up at 8 am was too early when you would sleep in at my place, now with new guy you get up at 8 am everday? now he is perfect for you and you say you will never cheat on him??? yeahhhh right. your a cheater its who you are. you will cheat again and it will be on him. i promise you that.

I miss you so much. When you kissed me in the cheek a couple of weeks ago, after months of n/c I fell for you again. I can't keep my eyes off you in the common room and I shouldn't do it because my friends want me to move on. Then on Saturday you commented on my facebook for the first time in 6 months and told me to enjoy my sister's wedding- the one you were supposed to be at with me. Then on Sunday you started commented on that picture of V- you haven't seen him in months and it just made it harder for me. If you want to get back together why don't you tell me? I try to talk to you at school but you just shrug me off and walk off to yet another sports club. I miss you so much and you know I've only ever felt safe in your arms. C hugged me for the first time ever on Thursday and it confused me so much- I can't fall for her because I'm still into you- and people keep trying to find me boyfriends but I can't feel as safe in their arms as I do in yours. Please just tell me what's going on in your head.

Hey Michael –

I’ve been giving some thought to your recent effort to get back in touch with me, and while it’s tempting, I really believe you were right to end our relationship. I didn’t think so at the time, but your instinct to do this a few months ago was actually spot on. I didn’t really understand it when you said you couldn’t give me what I needed and deserved, but my feelings have changed, and now I believe you. I wasn’t listening before.

What we briefly had was delightful, but it wasn’t enough for either of us. You saw that; I didn’t. Took me awhile to get it. Pulling the plug was the best decision you made. It didn’t feel real anyway, as much as I wanted it to.

They say that people show you who they are all the time. You were showing me all along, and I didn’t want to see it. I’ve opened my eyes now. And it’s crystal clear, finally.

You always used to say that I “get you”, but I don’t think that’s true. I really DIDN’T get you. That was a big problem. I never understood you. I pretended I did, and that was the wrong thing to do. I think I understand you a little better now.

It is very tempting to see you again, but I don’t see either of us gaining anything from it. It really won’t go anywhere. We both know this. Took me a couple of months away from you to realize it. (I think you realized it long before I did.)

I understand my limits and personal boundries a bit better today. You conducted yourself outside of my boundries on several occasions during our short time together and it made me uncomfortable. The best thing you ever did was dump me. You sort of saved me from myself.

No need to reply. I just wanted you to know where I was coming from. You can’t unring a bell.

I'll see you in school today. I pray to God it will be a good day. I'm tired of feeling down all the time. Please, don't act in a way that might piss me off.

I want to hug you and kiss you on the cheeks. Can I do this today? I'm dying for it... I miss you baby...

I send you a message, just asking to talk. Its been 5 months. You say nothing - instead, you decide to share with the world that you are in a new relationship, and put up pictures of your new boyfriend (who looks like a young ricky gervais by the way...ehh). I guess you needed to feel like the attractive one in the relationship. That is really sad. Here I am, acting nothing but decent and kind to you, and you are too spineless to even answer me back with a "I have a new relationship; it wouldnt be right to him." I would totally get it - unlike you, I am a decent human being.

I hope karma is hell. I hope that he leaves you like you left me. I do not hope you are happy. I hope you feel the pain you have dealt me. I know I was wrong a lot of the time, but I have suffered for my sins, and made the necessary changes. You have yet to suffer for yours, and how I hope you burn. The sad thing is, you still think you are right. Maybe one day, life will show you how very wrong you were. I will no longer try to contact you - have a nice life.