Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Lo,

I am going to try and be quick. I honestly am pretty confused as to where to go from here with you. I feel the urge to try and talk to you, though I think you still see me for who I was. I realize that you have moved on, and were gone long before you physically left. In all honesty, I have moved on from that point as well; I find myself enjoying this life far more than I ever thought I would. Nonetheless, I miss you. I miss my friend. The time apart has only reaffirmed that. Yet, whenever I reach out, you shut me down. Before, you said it was because I brought up the past. I got that. But I gave it time, healed, changed some things, and now am ready to be at least be friendly and caring to you. It took time, but I genuinely know what I want. Still, I feel like I’m being shot down every time I try to extend an olive branch. I remember you telling me you wanted to have some sort of relationship—friends, I guess. If you don’t want to be or are not ready, or would like us to go our separate ways, just let me know – I don’t want to bug you any more than you want me bugging you.

No matter what, realize that I’m still me L—I’m not a stranger. Yes, things ended, and there are parts that still make no sense; I still can’t see just how we ended up like this, but that is not important. What I really want to know, and what keeps me up at night, is how you are; how is your new life? What I’m trying to say is, is that just because external situations may change, doesn’t make it wrong to care about one another. Though we now live our lives separate, it doesn’t change the fact that we had a bond. You can still talk to me, and I am still here for you no matter what.

You need to know that I do care a great deal about you, even though I feel a lot of resentment between us. I’m pretty sure I always will. I’m not sure things such as love ever truly fade, as pain and anger do. I have changed, and I want to let you know that at the end of the day, I will always have a place for you in my heart. What more could one person ask out of another in this life? You helped me get to where I am, and you made me realize who I wanted to be; I cannot thank you enough for that, and I am forever grateful. So, I guess theirs is nothing more to say than I hope you are happy, and to do what makes you so. Cheers.

PS – hope the family is well

I hope you realize that spending 12+ hours a day on wow is unhealthy. But im sure you dont care. You're having fun without me in your life and you're meeting new people. Hell, im willing to be that you just -love- the attention youre getting from all of the introverted guys who would love to have a chance with you. Maybe it will turn out like we did, maybe it wont. If it does then i guess that goes to show both you and me what you really thought of our relationship. Wish you could get back into your artsy mood, going out and taking pictures, staying in and drawing and crafting. But i guess electronic stimulation is better than expressing yourself, right?

I am here again. I did something yesterday. I was drunk. After R sent me home, he called me up to check if I am OK.

I told him that I love him.

You know how my brain tends to overthinking things when I am myself? How our breakup made me learn never to say the L word ever again? I let it slip last night.

I remembered that he didn't say it back. Has a long time passed since the first and the last time he said it? Or was it purely a bad timing? Or did he not take it as a serious thing?

I noticed today that he distanced himself from me at work. No breakfast, lunch or tea together. Not once. Completely empty day today.

I realized that I made a mistake. I did the same mistake when I was with you. And I am doing it again.

Why do I always say the L word? I didn't say it first, unlike when I was with you, I held it back. In a moment of weakness, I just let it out.

Was I wrong?

I wanted so much to take it back so that I could have him just the way he was. But I know it's too late now.

I am cursed, aren't I?

Sigh.

This time, unlike the last time, I will not stay around until the guy says L-word. I'll just walk away.

I waited till you said it and not a single day gone by that I regretted having waited for you to say it.

I need to try again with another guy. I need to find someone who matches my speed, who said he loves me when we're both in love. Not a little too slow and too fast.

And a guy who would think whatever speed we were going is just the right speed. A guy who counts 1 day as 1 day even if we are apart, not shrinking it only to face-to-face time.

I need to find that guy.

And I will find him, Mark.

Till next time.

I'm waiting for your heart to melt. I want your heart to grow fonder, and fonder.

I hope you're missing me as much as I'm missing you H.

All I need is another chance for us and I promise you'll never regret it.

Don't torture me more than this, I just can't take it anymore.

Miss me badly, miss me even more. Don't turn me down this time.

I love you~

It's obvious that you cant take 5 mins for 3.5 years. Do not call me unless your willing or it's about class.. Im sick and tired of hearing your lies... The sex is great but the pain the follows and your bull * * * * to keeping me around has stopped. You are not a very good person. I hate the fact that you kicked me to the curb and haven't looked back... Did you forget we had sex last night? I know you, and I know how you act when you like someone else because i lived through that last summer and this is just a relapse. The only difference is that I'm to good for you, you don't deserve me or my love or trust. I would have given a life time over for you because that's how i love someone.. But tonight this has got to be the worst night of my life so far. I know your with someone right now forgetting me and what has been built in three and a half years you just not mature enough to see. And you know what I don't care anymore if you feel anything... I don't, I given it my best and all you did was use me...

I Just woke up from a totally disturbing dream. We were at my dads house - was fighting with you your boyfriend was there you treated me like garbage of course... You didn't want anything todo with me

I wake up now I really feel you are gone. I guess I will never know what happened between us it feels like so long ago now.

So it finally happened this week, you've announced to the world you're in a new relationship, and of course it had to be another guy from work didn't it? I hope you know you're getting a reputation for "screwing through the office" at the moment.

Well good luck to you, you at least seem more open to giving this one a fair chance from what I can see. I can't deny that I'm still in love with you, and yeah it hurts when I see on facebook that you're in a new relationship, and the quiet whispers around the office. You still haven't told me though, today you told me you're going out with one of our female friends, when I know for a fact you're off out with the new guy. Do you not think I know/can handle it? Why lie? Why do you keep coming over to me and talking to me when no one is around, is it all an ego driven thing?

So now I'm at home on here alone, and you're out with your new guy and our friends, I don't get an invite because "it'd be awkward". I suppose it had to get harder for me, now to physically see you falling for him infront of my eyes, I don't know how to get over you, I can't not contact you because I see you at work, when I do, I fall in love with you all over again, I hate that you have this effect on me.

I wonder if people come into our lives for a reason? After 3 years being happily single, I'm now totally heartbroken after our summer fling, I thought we were a great couple, everyone said so too.

Now I need to get stronger, maybe you were here to make me kickstart my life, I'm now determined to get away from here, this job and from you, and soon. Who knows, maybe in 6 months I'll have a fantastic new career somewhere new and exotic, and I'll have you to "thank".

I wonder how long it'll last between you and the new guy... It hurts that I cannot escape you, I'm either working with you or him, and he lives in the same apartment building and my best buddy, so I still see your car and know you're here.

I know you didn't mean to hurt me, and I don't hate you, I just made a big mistake thinking your words/actions actually meant as much to you as they did to me.

I still see that sad look in your eye, when I leave for the weekend, when I went away for two weeks, I wonder why, you look at me like it upsets you. I suppose that will stop when you fall for the new guy more. I can still feel this tension/chemistry when we're near each other, maybe it's all in my head.

Good luck, I'm glad you found someone to share the cold winter months with, you're moving really fast with him though, you've been together what 3 weeks? You're already an official couple and he's met your parents? I suppose it's not my concern anymore, I just wish I could forget you and not see you again, that is my new goal, to get away from you, him and this place, thanks for the inspiration, I'll never forget you for that.

xx

i messaged you. it was deliberate and right now, i just don't care. it will probably hurt me in the long run, but i've wanted to say these things for so long. i've got to continue to work on myself. one day, i'll wake up and all thoughts of you will no longer exist. you and i will be a distant memory that no longer brings me pain. i am praying for that day.

I've decided to take my songs back. Songs that I thought would be too hard to listen to because I thought they reminded me too much of you. I'm taking them back. I'm the one that can appreciate the music. Not you. You could never appreciate the music to the level that I can. There is no point in wasting that on you.