Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I'm sorry i broke our silent NC rule today, but i felt like i really needed to say that. You know i wasnt expecting a response, and i'm glad you didnt respond. I just hope all this space i've given you changes things. I hope we can start over from square one, despite the fact that you said its impossible to start over. I'd like to think that was just your emotions taking over.

Friends are telling me i was just your long term rebound. That i was your crutch to move on, and once you finally moved on after about a year you had no need for me anymore, that you wanted to live up the single life without mr overprotective in your life. But i think what we shared was much more then that. You said you loved me more than you have ever loved someone in your life, your texts to me yesterday only prove to me that you still think about me, no matter how nonchalant and cold they might have seemed. I love you Christina, and a big part of me knows you love me too, but you just cant deal with the relationship right now because of stress, which i completely understand.

I dont care if you hurt me tens times more than what you have already done, but for you to hurt yourself and fall as deep as you were once before...it sickens me...to see you hurt yourself. I can accept a broken heart, but to see you break yourself....that will just prove me you werent worth it after all, because how could you love me when you cant love yourself? I cant say anything because you will shut me off, you will go to your little shell like you always did. I cant say anything before saying anything was what got me in trouble didnt it? Well, I guess I will see you burn, but unlike you, I will tend your burns...you may hurt me, and you may lie to me, but unlike you i will still love you, and so i will help you, even if you dont deserve it.

why did you ever come into my kids and my life? Even after I told you how much my kids and I were hurt over their father leaving you proceeded to make me fall in love with you with all your sweet texts aboout how lucky you were to have found me. You told my children you would always be there for them and that you were their friend. You told me you loved me first, you made me fall in love with you, you made my children like you. And shortly after I told you I loved you, you left with no explanation. Ill never forget your last words you said when you were breaking things off with me " I don't know why maybe I'm scared, maybe I am ment to be alone, all I know is that I can't see myself with you for the rest of my life.."

I go another 30+ days NC and you reach out via Facebook ... a link to a Youtube video that I can't view at work ... I'm here shaking and trying not to burst into tears ... I had a therapy appt today and all I could talk about was how I missed you ... and she said she thinks I'm a threat to your ego and you bailed because you didn't have any other choice, you don't know how to deal with someone like me ...

I hate that I let you get to me still ... almost four months since the break-up and a year since our first ... why couldn't you just be happy with me Chris?

I slowly feel you becoming who you were before we met. You talk big but you are so scared and alone on the inside. Too bad you don't have anyone who understands you anymore. The only bad thing about it all is that I am also becoming who I was before we met. Confident and happy. Keep dropping hints on Twitter. It makes my days so much easier.

I don't even want to contact you. When I said I wanted to be with you, you said we had to keep a "safe" distance from one another. I'm not afraid of my feelings... are you afraid of yours? If you're so concerned with distance, why do you keep checking my blog? Why do I get the feeling you don't tell rebound guy that you check my blog? I know what I want. I think you are confused.

Four months and not even one single attempt from you to check on me in all this time. Not sure I want you to do it, but it would at least mean something I suppose. Cant say I didnt see this coming, but it was in that kind of way like I never saw us getting married, even tho back then we were still together. I guess there are some things you just feel deep in your heart that wont ever happen, but choose not to acknowledge them. I`m so sorry to see you`re not 1% of what you said you are or what I pictured you to be; I`d probably have a different approach to the situation in that case. I loved you so much and it still hurts.

Its your birthday - I texted you. Just two words and an exclamation point - "Happy Birthday!" You said "thanks." Why must you pretend like we never shared a life together? I know you are with someone else (Im not so dumb that I cant figure things out on my own), but you and I both know thats a fling. Though I see more and more clear that you made an ENORMOUS mistake breaking up with me (I mean, the guy is unemployed and looks like Ricky Gervais...seriously?), I cant help but still care for you. I wish you would just reach out and see how Im doing. Its hard enough pretending I'm ok that I'm fine with how things are...but I never expected you to accept that. But whatever - Happy Birthday, the first one without me.

Aha!

5 months later, you ass. You miss me? You still love me? Oh, did you tell your girlfriend that? No? What, you feel guilty...?! Did you tell her you left when I found out I was miscarrying?

I'm smiling. Not because I miss you or even like you missing me - But this is the product of stuffing down your feelings. This is what you get. This is all the justice I need. Feel it, delight in it, relish in it. I already went through this. I'm way ahead of you. Kiss my ass. Don't message me again.

Hey You.

I hope all is well - I really do. I still dont want to know about your new life, but I do miss talking to you. Unfortunately, Im not ready to hear about your relationship or the fact that you might be pregnant. But, I do hope things are okay in your world.

I miss you but you already know that. I never have stopped missing you. It hangs behind the anger. But Im letting go of that. Its time I get a grip. Its time I let go of the hurt and the anger. I hope one day we can just be, without all the pain and animosity. I missed you at Thanksgiving. I wondered if you made Turkey for your boyfriend and/or his or your fam. I then wondered if you used my moms stuffing recipe since you were so good at it. I also hoped that if you were using it, you were at least thinking of us. We were thinking of you.

Im on this positivity thing. Im trying to "get what I put out there". Your famous last words. Im not doing it for you. Im doing it to save me before I lose it and do something stupid. Today worked. It was my first day back to the office after a 10 day vacation/mental regroup. I woke up and said it would be a good day, no matter what, it would be a good day. And it was. I found money in a pair of pants I put on, there were no transit delays, I got to the office on time and I killed it at work today. So tomorrow, I try again.

I miss the little grandpa.....I wish he could meet the Giz. I wish you could meet the Giz. Shes a great pup. So full of energy and life. She has been my saving grace. The only reason I even smile during the day. Everytime she pees, I think of maya cause she squats like her LOL. But shes not as stupid

I will admit - Im still confused. Im reading uncoupling and it talks about the one partner being unhappy and the signs that they are leaving. But with us, those signs werent there. You never did disengage. You just abruptly left. Im trying to read this book to help get past it but its frustrating because it doesnt make sense when I look back. I know we had those rough two weeks, but the disengagement takes longer then this. Then Im left wondering. Did you leave because you met your now boyfriend when you went to Milton? How did you decide in 24 hours that I was moving in in August to we cant just be together anymore. But thats for me to work through.

Anyways, if this message somehow reaches you, know I miss you and think of you often. I hope you arent mad at me anymore. I really am sorry for throwing your BPD in your face. Wasnt cool. Not cool or mature at all. That much I do know. I hope you remember me. I hope we meet again as friends. I miss my best friend. I feel like a piece of me has died. I guess I know how you felt when you lost your mom. If there was anyone I didnt want to lose, you were one of them.

Me

xoxoxo

you're hurting me by not doing a gd thing. please stop. this is the one thing i refuse to admit to any of my friends, my family, or anyone. i still miss you and i want you back. four months of progress or four months of faking it? i don't know which one is the right answer. time has healed many wounds, but i think this one is just too deep to scab over in four months. i wish i knew why you decided to just throw this away. your family has always been there for you, but so was i, and i always went above and beyond for you to show you that i could be just as good of a support system, that i deserved to sit next to them. and for a while, you made me feel like i was. blood is thicker than any relationship, i get it. but you and i were supposed to be made of stronger, better stuff. i can't stop the flashbacks to grocery shopping with you after work/school, eating dinner with you, and sleeping next to you. it eats away at me, and sometimes i wish i could just reach out and touch you. you're gone, and i feel lost in all of these emotions.

i'm sick of this. i'm sick of not being okay, of pretending that i'm fine, i'm sick of hearing fake it 'til you make it. i'm sick of hearing when you're walking through hell, keep going. i hate all of those stupid, generic terms. i have no choice, i have to keep going, i get it. when will this end? i've spent 4 months of my life trying to get myself together and get rid of every trace of you, so why are you still here? i HATE your assumed indifference since we don't talk. i hate that i can't call or talk to you. i hate that you made this so hard on me. i hate that i know you're not dating, so it just makes me wonder why i wasn't good enough to stay with. i gave you every piece of me, and i honestly want to message you and tell you how i feel about everything, but i know it will do me NO GOOD, because you just won't care. someone tell me that i'm going to be alright, someone present my future to me on a silver platter and tell me that i'm going to make it out of this better and stronger than you ever were or will be.