Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I had a dream about you last night. We were hanging out. You told me who your boyfriend was. I wasnt surprised when you said who. You guys have been friends for a long time and I always thought there was something between the two of you. I asked how things were going and you said meh. You were thinking of ending it. I asked what was holding you back. Were you waiting for someone else to be in the wood works before you left this guy? Then came the barrage of emotions and feelings. I dumped everything I ever felt on you in these last 4 months. You didn't have much to say. You just looked at me. You didn't apologize, you couldn't even relate to what I was saying.

I woke up this morning and thought of you first thing.

This isnt fair. Sometimes I think life would be easier if I knew you werent living in this world with me anymore. Maybe Im just projecting.

I'm lost in emotions. I need you to tell me that it wasn't a lie. It hurts a lot just to think that you don't love me or even miss me now.

Only you can cure me, but you don't care. How could you be so cruel when we were so in love? Where did it go wrong?

I'll never stop wondering for I have so much in mind to say. I wish I could talk to you about it all I'm tired of holding myself back not to push you further away from me, but you already are so far away anyways.

I don't want to play games as it is way more serious than that. I feel sick of sitting here talking to myself not knowing what to do while you're there doing nothing at all. You're at comfort, I'm at fire.

I only have time, please time don't you let me down too...

This is for Montreal.

I dont know who pooped in your cornflakes, but you are really turning out to be quite the byatch. I guess you dont like that I have taken space from you, but really, you agreed that I needed time on my own and because we arent "friends" you have to start pulling this crap you are doing? You are acting like my ex. Thats tragic since you were nothing like her when we met.

Ill see you Saturday so you can get your "things". I never knew hair wax was that important. I thought it was an excuse to see me again, but your attitude these days suggest that is NOT the case.

Im sure we will meet again in the circle of friends. Hopefully by then, you are over it and out of this piss poor funk you are in.

Laterz Hater

7 more days until our anniversary.

LOL I wonder if you will contact me on that day just to see how I am.

I wonder if I should bother to respond.

After how you took my kindness as a sort of free gift?

After creating an imaginative relationship with me for the last two months? How lovely!

After saying you were unhappy in the relationship when you had no prime example of what I did to make you unhappy? * * * * ing pathetic, don't you think?

Nah, I won't bother responding until you tell me you made a mistake by either leaving a voicemail/text/email.

All I know is the after 7 days, I'm hitting the club.

There are probably guys that I find attractive that might want me to stay single for a while and say "buh-bye" to you.

Peace out, fool.

Hey there...

I hope your doing great... I've been thinking a lot about you and little "h"; hopefully you both are doing wonderful.

Lately I've been pretty down and missing you... but if your man is better for you and your daughter than I am then I am happy for you. As much pain as I've felt over this last year or so, I still care for you and hope for your happiness. Hopefully someday, somewhere with someone I'll have that same happiness too.

Me

Thinking about you when I woke up. I know by now your talking to someone else because, you don't call or text anymore... Its only been 3 days and you act if nothing has happen... I don't know what to say to you anymore, I love you, I miss you and I feel disrespected by the way it ended... I have to stop talking to you for a while, I can't keep doing this if you don't see the same. I can't contact you because the thoughts echo in my head of the memories we had... If your not going to make the time for me anymore then I can't make it for you. But your making if for someone else... And when things get bad or awkward... I don't want to be there to talk to you right now. Because it's not going to benefit me.

Hollywood undead - My Black Dahlia

I loved you, you made me, hate me.

You gave me, hate, see?.

It saved me and these tears are deadly.

You feel that?

I rip back, every time you tried to steal that.

You feel bad? you feel sad?

I'm sorry, hell no f*** that!

It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife.

This strife it dies, this life and these lies.

And these lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I hurt too, remember I loved you!

I've , Lost it all, fell today, It's all the same

I'm sorry oh

I'm sorry no

I've , been abused, I feel so used, because of you

I'm sorry oh

I'm sorry no

[J-Dog aka The Flat Iron Chef

I wish I could I could have quit you.

I wish I never missed you,

And told you that I loved you, every time I f****** you.

The future that we both drew, and all the * * * * we've been through.

Obsessed with the thought of you, the pain just grew and grew!

How could you do this to me?

Look at what I made for you, it never was enough and the world is what I gave to you.

I used to be love struck; now I'm just f***** up.

Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts!

[Chorus]

Seems like all we had is over now you left to rest.

And your tears are dried up now, you just lay without a sound.

Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.

And my fears are over now, I can leave with my head down.

[Chorus]

i understand you want a peaceful life but how did you ever expect that without working for it. relationships can't grow without work (idiot) i don't want to hate you but it F***s me up when i think the only reason we ended up here was because your a lazy Ahole and didn't want to put the effort to make something naturally good, better. its all my fault though there were always signs, huge signs too not little ones, that i chose to ignore.

I miss you, but I have to cut contact with you. It made me feel worse when we talked after a little over a month of no contact I don't know why. Maybe because I'm helpless and can do nothing but let go. I can't talk to you like we've never been in love and shared those sweet intimate moments together. I can't be your friend when I want you even more. Right now I'm confused and can do nothing but stay away from you not to make things worse than they already are. I'm still not sure what's going to happen next, or will I be able to really let go. I can do nothing but try.

I just want to ask you this... Do you feel happier without me?

It's starting to set in. I am starting to see the real pain you have caused. I am starting to get angry about what you have done. I love you like I have never loved anyone else. I let you into my world. A world that no one else knows but you and I. I told you about my pain, my insecurities, my internal struggles. You held my heart in your hands. I made mistakes but I never threw you away. I knew what you went through. I understood your pain. I put a ring on your finger to show you that I would never leave. And after it's all said and done you walked out. You have damaged me in ways I still can not understand. I doubt I will ever be able to let anyone in like that again. I took the mask off for you and in the end you flaked out for fake people. I thought I understood you and you understood me. I thought you were someone special. I was wrong.

E,

so many times we came to this road. so many times.. I just couldnt do it anymore.

i did everything for you and made each date special for you. you never showed appreciation for it. 2 years and you still couldnt commit.. 2 years. god im so mad at you for it sometimes.. and go ask another guy out to dinner and drinks.. you dont even have a drink with me no even on occasions.. then laugh at me when I try to talk to you about it..

But its ok. I forgive you. you are who you are.. and will always be that person, I realized you are not the girl for me. It hurt so bad to finally realize that.

I told you how special my time was with you, I thanked you for the memories and I wished you the best. I told you that no one else could be like you..and even though i did love and respect you and your personality. it wasnt what was meant for me.. I wasnt happy.. and im sorry

you left and didnt say a word.. a month now and still nothing. It doesnt matter now.

Im moving on from you, Im ready to put it all behind me with no sadness and no regrets. Its ok now

I am ok...and I know you are too

I met you in highschool for 13 years i thought about you, for 2 years we were in love....and the fantasy that you were meant for me was true..but you werent meant as a lover..but a teacher I needed to find you to learn to be where i am now. and ill always be thankfull I took a shot and looked you up.

goodbye sweetness

may your life be filled with the granted dreams.

J

I wish I didn't feel this pain anymore. Why contact me? You should have just let it go.

I miss you so much, but I can't do anything about it bc I will never ever speak to you again.

You have broken me so completely and I am not yet fine. Not even close. today at the airport I felt so lonely. Why is it that no matter what, something always makes me think of you? Why did I fall for you so hard? What makes you so special? Please get out of my heart. I don't want to hurt anymore.