Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I saw the straight girls today - for the baby shower. I was sad buying baby stuff. I kept hearing your "Awwwww's" each time we ever passed the baby section.

One was saying how she really liked you - that sucked. Being with someone my friends really liked and now you are gone.........

I at one time, believed we would be forever. Thanks for shattering that dream.

I would like to hit that party Sat night. I hope you arent going because if you are, I cannot attend. Im not ready to meet your boyfriend yet.

Hope all is well. I miss you like crazy, but im working through it you.

Why cant we just talk again as friends, like we used to. Do you hate me because of my issues? Do you think of me like you think of your other ex, who used you. I only say this because you said he didnt change, and you said i never changed. You said he was cold and bitter towards you, you told me all the hurtful things he said towards you, but yet you said i fluctuate between being jealous or being cold, when i've never once said anything on the same caliber as he did. I tried to accept the end of this relationship, where as he tried to get family and friends to worm their way into your life to sway your decision. I can understand why you would hate him, but why me? You said you never felt this way about someone before, and you said you thought we were soul mates. You used to say the very thought of us not being together anymore made you sick, and when we split you couldnt even thank me for helping you through your tough times, you never even told me you loved me. Im so lost right now, and i know if i actually make any attempt to talk to you i will just get shot down.

Hello... would you please just talk to me. It isnt fair for you to keep me hanging like this. If there is someone else just tell me I can take it. If its over for good tell me. I dont know what this on hold but I still care crap means. And if we r on hold you would think you would talk to me. Dont tell me what you think I want to hear... you say you dont but i think you do.Youre the first thing I thought of today when I opend my eyes I hate it!

YOU abandoned me and the relationship and didn't ever try to work anything out. You never told me you were unhappy, you never tried to work anything out. The relationship was a vehicle for something beautiful and YOU totaled it and then hitched a new ride.

I am deeply emotionally scarred now. I have no wish to ever talk to you again. Have a nice life.

Momentary breakdown. I was in the bathroom grooming my eyebrows. Something I heard on the TV reminded me of the night S. broke down in the yard. I couldn't stop the tears when I heard our daughter screaming "we're supposed to be together" again. The memory of her pain and your selfishness will live with me forever.

Hi M.

I miss you. I bet you already know that though.

Its been difficult for me to not think about you, yet I dont exactly know what to make of all this

Im heart broken while you are on a mission to become this pretty-face looking * * * * who exists only to crush my feelings to bits and pieces.

Every time you talk to me you make it sound so sincere and nice like you actually cared about me, but your actions said otherwise, M.

When you broke up with me, you told me you really wanted us to be friends unlike with your ex-ex who you said you'd never want to see ever again. Then guess what? A week later you were hanging out with him like you two just met. What the * * * * , M? Not only that- you also told me you were too busy with work and school and you didnt have time for me, but you went ahead and got yourself a new boyfriend just a month after our BU? How did you think that made me feel? If you wanted me out of your life, why didnt you just say so. What is the point of coming up with all this bull * * * * about wanting us to stay friends?

I thought you were different. I was tough, you know. You, on the other hand, were sweet and cute and pretty and all the other things that I wasnt.

I was so blind. You played me like game, you two-faced * * * * * .

I miss you.

I can't understand how you were the one who wanted all of this, you were so quick to love me and I was cautious and then as soon as I was onboard with you you decide you aren't in love with me anymore.

Was it all to much?

did I force you to look to closely at yourself?

Did you start to see the flaws?

Why are you so scared? Your fear has made you lose the one person who was truly in love with you,for you and not what you could do for me.

You lied and led me to believe you wanted a future with me.

I loved your daughter more than her mother did,you made me feel like we were a family.

You really think you will find someone who will love you as much as I do, who was willing to be your therapist, deal will all the screwed up crap you were dealing with,forgo having children for you.

Was reality to much for you?, I know how easy it is for you to live in your world of denial and pretend everything is fine.

You will regret ever letting me go. I hope it eats away at you everyday until there is nothing left of you.

I've been doing pretty good overall. But on days like today: I miss you so much it hurts. I miss what we had and really thought it was something special. At least it was to me.

Do you ever think of me? Do you miss me? Or was it just a dream? Did I make it all up in my head? The silence kills me. You didn't have to answer me that time. You didn't have to pretend that you wanted to catch up. You shouldn't have asked for the days I worked. I should have known better that you would do that to me---again. I jumped every time the phone rang. Then I cried when I finally realized it wouldn't.

I wonder sometimes if you chuckle at the thought of how you were able to ditch me time and time again. I wonder if you'll ever realize how much disappearing on me really impacts me. No. You don't. So I won't hold it against you.

Hi ex,

I dont miss you, I miss having someone special. You still dont realize that largely it was your fault. You never owned your actions or took responsibility, I never got a sincere apology from you ever in 2 years.

I have been so nice to you after the breakup, I never got mad at you and even listened to your verbal abuse when I told you this was over. When you said you still wanted to be friends and needed someone to talk to when you felt lonely, I talked to you. But yesterday you got mad over something and called me and yelled at me. You were so angry, you regretted ever loving me, you thought you wasted your time with me. I felt like crying, I was angry and I was sad, I was still getting the blame for everything, and you still abuse me when you feel like.

I miss us, but I hate you. You didnt let me preserve US as a beautiful memory of the time we spent together, you gave me a memory of you yelling at me and looking at me with all the hatred in the world.

EX bf,

Guess what? Remember that job I didn't get 5 months ago? Well, they called me and offered me the job immediately without an interview in which I started yesterday. It was absolutely wonderful. New environment, new people. It's funny, how you broke my heart in pieces, came back begging me to take you back, only to abandon me again without notice? How dare you do that to me! But in the end, when I felt there was nothing else, I get blessed with a awesome new job and a higher raise. Guess God was really working on my side. What has he done for you? Oh that's right!, because you are a hypocrite. You say you praise the Lord, begging me to go to church with you only to make yourself "look good" yet you don't even attend, your just full of excuses. I don't know what "god" you say you worship, but my God has my back! I really felt it was sign that when I hit the lowest point in my life because of you, you did me so cold for NO REASON, and I get this great job, higher raise, and benefits! I hated that when I drove past your job, all I could think about is how I could of enjoyed this moment with you. Wow, I had YOUR BACK through everything! Ex bf, go ahead continue to be depressed, maybe you need to take some time and get on your knees and pray. If you do that, maybe GOD could guide you to get the job you wanted, the car you wanted, the condo of your choice. But instead, you are selfish, fake, self center, ignorant, stubborn, wishy washy, liar, and probably with your new girlfriend who doesn't even know you are constantly broke! You wanna know something baby?, Remember, when you begged me back only to dump me AGAIN without giving our relationship a chance, abandon me, and yet, your ATM card declined at the gas station the next day and you couldn't buy groceries? You called me up all upset! Why not call your new girlfriend? Maybe she can give you money, You are NOT MY PROBLEM hunny, I don't have to give a 2 cents if your house burned down. But why I feel like I do care for you? Heh, Talk about a sign though! Best believe baby, the nerve of you! you probably on the Devil's side. Somebody is playing with you! This should be a lesson learn, you tell me I deserve a medal, this and that.. I never had hurt you, yet you hurt me? but Continue to bring me down baby, you and your "possibly" new girlfriend will live a life of LIES! I still pray for you every night after you treated me so dirty! What happened to you? I still hope and pray you will seek the Lord and find strength. You don't need a new girlfriend, sex buddy, you need to find your inner self. You are pathetic and all over the place! Yet, I still feel like I miss the OLD you after all this I said.

A month later, You called me and told me you loved me. I believed you and thought maybe we could be together again. Now however, when your with him it "fits"? Forget it. I don't want to take part in this charade your playing with me. I can't bare to see you with him and I don't ever want to go through this rollar coaster again. STOP playing with me. Let me leave your life. I don't want to be your friend and continue to learn about you and him.

Good bye. I am a great guy. I can find someone better. I know I can.