Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey,

It's been awhile since I came here to post up my thoughts etc in here. I still do think about you sometimes. I think about you mainly when R's not around. I am on-call/standby this week, so, I am practically at home alone.

Work is doing great lately. I'm earning 5 figures a month and my overtime reaches 60% of my salary. So that makes it.. money that is too much for me to spend. Too excessive. Remember when I told you about this job? I always thought that if I could save up, I can fly to US more often to see you. Guess what? Now, I don't need to save up. I can flew to US twice a month with just the overtime money.

But it was over. Long before my first day at the new place. I told you that I wanted to fly over there again so that we could make new memories? Yeah.. if we were still together, I'd be planning the time for holidays.

Speaking of holidays, a manager asked me if I'd be free during XMas back in August. I told him to wait until I could confirm at the end of September. Do you know why? Remember that I was supposed to be in England visiting your parents for XMas? Yeah.. I asked him to wait till end of September because I wanted to confirm that this is a done deal. If this is really over. When I knew that you weren't coming over for the event at my old workplace in August, I realized that.. it is over.

You chose your friends over me. You chose everything else over me. You chose everyone else over me.

You'd leave me in the cold all alone at night. You wouldn't bother to even sleep in the same bed. When I chose not to sleep in your bed, you made a big deal out of it.

You are a jerk. I know you'd think you're all blameless in this thing, but the truth is, you treated me like a dirt. I know why I thought you weren't happy in this relationship. Because when I tried to make you happy, I'd be happy but then, I would be sad because you didn't try to do the same thing for me. You didn't try to make me feel happy in this relationship. I was sad and I was miserable. At the end, when I stopped trying to make you happy, guess what? It failed spectacularly.

M, I was not happy in the relationship. That's why I summed up my courage to leave you in April. How could I stay knowing that I'd always be treated worse than the way you treated your friends? That same courtesy would never be extended to me.

Which explains your rejection over my wanting to stay friends with you. Because I was never good enough to be your friends. Don't take that as a self-pity/rejection thing. I know. I knew. I've always known that.

I know by now, our memories would have faded and forgotten. Because it did for me. The idea of losing those memories used to scare me before. But now, it doesn't. LOL. I learned that by letting our memories go, I could replace it with new and happy memories with R.

R and I just took our first romantic holiday together. I am in love with him but I didn't say it. I wanted to hold on to those 4 precious letters as long as I can. Even if it hurts me inside sometimes for not saying it to him. Because once I said it (back), I am afraid that it'll be what they were to you: just words.

And that I am still healing.

I should thank you for teaching me few things about love. Even if they're kinda screwed up. Love is different to me than what it was with you. What I loved was an illusion. It was never you.

I want to learn how to love a guy and just love. No expectations. No thinking about long-term. Just love.

It is wonderful when I felt so loved by R. My thoughts of you do crop up from time to time. I realized that it's the same like when I had my first love. I hadn't been in love with anyone before my first love, and hadn't been in love with anyone for a long time when I met you. The thought of my first ex did crop up from time to time when I was dating guys. But that was it. M, that was all to it. Just memories and thoughts.

It is time for me to go and build new memories. I know I'll be coming back here from time to time but I am happy now.

Thank you for letting me go. If you hadn't, I would never be this happy.

This breakup has turned out to be the best decision I've ever made in my life.

Thank you for your time. Thank you.

Thank you, M.

- Your Ex.

Im supposed to be staying away from this site and writing about you, but I just watched this performance on SNL and have dedicated this song to you; Enjoy.

You know this song speaks the truth...........

Still love you.....Still miss you. Hope all is well.

Bruno Mars: Grenade

Easy come, easy go

That's just how you live, oh

Take, take, take it all,

But you never give

Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open -

Why were they open?

Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash

You tossed it in the trash, you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is

I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)

You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh

I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,

Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from

Mad woman, bad woman,

That's just what you are, yeah,

You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car

Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked Cause what you don't understand is

I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire, ooh You’ d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...

But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya

Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same.

No, you won’t do the same,

You wouldn’t do the same,

Ooh, you’ll never do the same,

No, no, no, no

this is getting ridiculous... everything we did is running through my head at random times, just now i thought of our first date... from when i pulled up in the parking lot, to exactly what you were wearing... i guess it's bad that i have such a good memory, as for you it's so easy to forget or just not remember. is that why it was so easy for you to move on so quickly? did you forget everything we did together and all that i did for us, the little things as well as the big things? i thought all the little things add up too and showed my appreciation... for you it was so easy to overlook that...

were you confused, or just trying to save face and make me think that you weren't already w/ him... good luck w/ him when you haven't even figured out what you want and how to be happy w/ yourself... i should have known that you couldn't last even a few days alone, you never wanted to eat alone. you'd rather starve than eat by yourself... i would have always been there and stuck by your side thick and thin (like i was), if we had only talked about things. how was i supposed to know something was wrong when you never talked about it, instead you kept reinforcing and making me think that everything was alright...even talking about us taking a short trip again, what was it, 3 days before you dumped me... why did you always doubt and not trust what i told you... i am not that bad person that hurt you... nor am i your father... you need to learn to trust before you can truly love someone. as much as i'd like to be there for you and help you, i can't. you can't force friendships, they are forged w/ trust... you ever wonder why you have a revolving door of friends... "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

how much longer will this last... i want to be so over you!

It's been less than 12 hours since we said our final goodbyes. I was actually doing good immediately afterwards. At this moment, I think I'm feeling numb. I'm aware of what has just happened but I don't want to think about what happens next. I'm waiting for something to happen where I will break down.

I already miss you B. Please do your best to take care of yourself. Don't be afraid to let yourself feel. Don't be afraid to let yourself be honest with yourself. You have forever changed my life. No matter where our lives take us in the future, I will always love you.

I can't fake it anymore. I can't take this pain all alone anymore. I don't want to play games anymore.

I miss your voice, your touch, I miss the feeling that used to wrap all over me when you were around. I miss your kiss, I miss just everything about you. Come heal me...

Why can't you just relieve me?

So I guess you moved out and are living somewhere else now?? It feels so strange not to know anything about your life, after we spent years being such integral parts of each others...

Your birthday is in two days - I sent a card. I plan on texting you by Thursday if I dont get some kind of response. I dont know why I am doing this...its been two months of NC - I guess an occasion such as this is a good time to check in. I know you dont care, but I still do. I love you so much - I cant help it...I see now that what we had was so great, and I messed it up; for that I am truly sorry.

I wish I had the balls to call.

Your new place is ugly. I can't believe you bought it after asking what I thought of it. You had doubts and I told you not to. But it was such a "good deal" and the square footage alone made you think it would be "family friendly" for later resale? Are you out of your mind? There are four stories and no yard space. What family would buy that? Who wants to carry kids and groceries up two flights of stairs? There are two stairways between the master bedroom and the nearest other bedroom. You are clueless. And that sofa you showed me online is hideous. Hideous. Stop taking Sweet P's advice. I saw what she wore to that fundraiser. I'm certain she's an intelligent, warm, loving woman, but her personal style must be an embarrasment to you. A short sleeved dress with fring hanging down to the elbow? The sliver purse? The "diva" watch? You're seriously listening to her advice on buying and decorating a place?

And while I'm at it, why don't you apply some of that keen intelligence to parenting our daughter? Instead of buying another TV, why wouldn't you take the TV out of her room? She's isolating herself. She has no reason to come out of her room now except to get a drink. Not one reason. And a place other than the floor for her to put her clothes would be nice.

Your life is a mess without me.

Happy Thanksgiving you. I hope you are spending it with his family or your family so you aren't alone during another holiday without your mom.

We are doing turkey tomorrow. Feels weird to do it again without you.

I hate that we have gone this far. 4 years we were together and now, I dont even know what you are eating for breakfast.

Anyways, happy gobble day.

* * * * . Few more days would have been our first anniversary.

I freakin hope you don't ruin my day by texting me. Let's see how far you will go to chase me.

You took me for granted. Pay back is going to be worth it.

I'll be going out the next day and making new friends.

Peace out.

its 1:00 am...who knows where you are...hell, who knows who you are anymore.

I'm still so broken, babe. I pretend that I'm getting better, and things are getting easier, but at night, reality sets in. You are all I think about, all I dream about - I'm not sure if what we had was worth this pain.

I try to be happy for you, but I'm still so angry - angry at the way you left me all alone. I'm not even sure I've gotten stronger. I just survive. Some days are hard, other are brilliant. But no matter what, you are on my mind. When does it get easier? When do you realize that you're better off alone? Right now, I would rather be in that dysfunctional relationship than feel how I do tonight - the memories are fading for sure, but the feelings we once shared remain. When do they fade?

I hope you have a happy birthday - I do want you to be happy, deep down. But I want you to recognize how hard I am trying to be happy myself. That is the key. That is why we became what we did. I was never happy, and that fault is mine. Nonetheless, I am doing everything I can to change who I am, not for you, but for my own future. Whether you choose to be in it or not, I am trying to learn to be happy down the road. Please recognize that.