Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hate you so much right now.

You lie to everyone especially yourself.

My "friend", that's how you introduced her to our friends but everyone knows.

No wonder she never wanted to meet me, she was waiting in the wings the whole time.

Perfect birthday.whatever you said the same thing last year when you spent it with me.

I will not shed another tear for you.

I deserve so much better.

Your nice guy routine is running thin. You give to get everyone to like you, you were never who anyone thought you really where.

you don't even know who you are.

I hope when we finally see each other (this is a small island and you can't hide forever), you fall apart and it 's you up in ways you can't possibly image.

You reverted right back to type, a meek woman who barely talks to anyone so you can be in control.

You suck so much and what you have done to me will not go unpunished.

I hate you.

you are a coward in every sense of the word.

I was way to good for you, you should consider yourself lucky to have had someone like me even look in your direction.

You are fake.

You are weak.

You are the biggest moron I have ever known.

You were a doormat to your ex after she cheated on you and left you.

I was as close to perfect as you will ever have, I am smart, funny, beautiful, kind, caring, I listened to you and wanted to help you become the person you told me you wanted to be.

You used me.

Now you choose a weak woman so you can feel in control.

You are a worthless pile of rat feces.

You will never find yourself because you are nothing.

I hate you

This week I haven't seen you since Sunday, and I won't see you until next Sunday. It was a very tiring week for me that I didn't want to go to school. I don't want to go tomorrow either. I'm not sure if you are wondering where I have been and why I didn't show up, but I'm sure that you wouldn't care to reach out for me to check up on me. I know I wish you would do that, but I'm not waiting for you to do so. This week was so heavy on me that I couldn't bear the thought of college. I had to take a break and stay at home. The thing is, I miss you more than anything, but I can put up with it.

I hope you're doing fine and missing me, too.

I'm heading to bed. I wish you were next to me now.

These days you're breaking into my dreams, and the last two dreams about you were so nice. I could feel the love I couldn't feel from you in reality. I wish you could walk out of my dreams and into my room so I can hug you so tight and sleep in your arms like there's no tomorrow. Sigh

I'm so dizzy right now. So have a good night and sleep tight H.

Love x

It really is time for this to stop. You can't keep commenting on my fb and expecting me to be okay with it. I gave you five years of my life and you ended it with a few words. Even if it's been a couple of months since you chose her, you know I'm still hurting over you, so please just let me get my life back on track please stop trying to control it like you've always done. I don't hate you S, I just hate what you did to me and how you've changed into this person I can't even recognise anymore, the only thing I recognise in you is the fact that you still can't stand anyone else being the cause of my happiness. Please stop confusing me and just stick to her because that's who you chose.

I've been texting J all day and he's just finally agreed to go to sleep because he didn't want to leave me alone because of everything that's going on right now. He is perfect for me in so many different ways I mean he even said he'd not drink at his friends party just to prove to me that he's truthworthy and because he knows how much I hate people getting drunk- but that never stopped you. You remember J don't you? He's the one who was at my party and you kept shoving the fact that I was with you and not him in his face- you knew how badly he had/has feelings for me, but yet everytime I tried to talk to him you slipt your hand into mine- which you hate doing infront of your friends. He is so amazing but I can't fall for him because you still have my heart, and you won't give it back no matter how much I try to move on. Please just leave me alone and let me move on.

I hate you, I love you, I want you... But it can't be like this. Im going nuts here thinking about what we HAD and now I can't even think straight. This sucks, this hurts, this has made me very weak. I miss you, You were my best friend... I told you things that even my own family doesn't know, I planned to propose to you tomorrow if we have never broken up 3 weeks ago. It hurts, these feelings and emotions are driving me insane. I'm glad we have fall break it gives me time away from you seeing you in class is getting the best of me. I used to hold you and talk to you and listen to all of you problems about work, school and family! I was always there even when you kicked me to the curb. I was always there I given you too much and you took it for granite. It hurts that tomorrow was the day i planned for so long. You might think im being selfish saying this but i saved 11 months worth to get you the ring that you wanted, i sacrificed my needs, wants and time to just make you happy! I lost myself over you! I feel so empty...

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.

And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.

Hugs and kisses. I'm gonna send my love and blessings your way hun. Know that I don't hate you at all.

Best friends become strangers

Tragic

Things have gotten better, but Im still not happy. Not yet.

Days have gone by; its been months, almost a year now, M, that we were having so much fun together.

I do not wish for you to have a change of heart, but I do miss spending time with you.

I believe in miracles. Dont you?

I deserved a better ending. I treated you with nothing but respect and gave you support when you needed it. I tried to understand your past and be okay with the fact the last three guys abused you. What a pattern... I worked with you and was patient. I feel cheated out of time and dignity. I also believe you cheated on me. I hope one day you wake up and realize what a great guy you took for granted. I'm not perfect, but I KNOW I'm a great guy and you didn't deserve me. I sensed the "fade away" happening and called you on it. The least you could have done was sit down face to face and explain what changed inside you, but instead I get dumped by a text message. The mind games were childish and you're a complete coward. Life goes on...

Tim, today is your birthday and I thought I would be there with you. You found me after 17 years and the instant attraction was something I've only read about. I thought we were soulmates. After making promises that you'd come and see me, you haven't after 8 months. When I called you out on this behavior, you grew distant and now you won't speak to me. We are too old for this, and if you choose to waste time playing games, well you shall play alone. I will not put my life on hold any longer! I have needs and an abundance of love to share with someone worthy of it. The more you refuse to speak with me, the more my heart detaches and you won't be welcomed. Since you can't make me a priority in your life, nor tell me if we are over, I shall make myself a priority and make the decision that we are done. I love you, but I love myself more. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday.

I don't know what is happening to me lately I feel so down. I'm not in the mood to anything not even school. I took this week off because I couldn't bear it. I'm weary. Though I knew you wouldn't text or ask where the heck I have been, but I don't know why I was hoping like a fool that you would. I think that hit me deep within and I'm sad because you didn't even care to check up on me. Did I ever mean something to you? I doubt it.

You were everything to me. Just everything. Now that you're gone, you took it all. I'm barely hanging in, I miss you so much.

You did me wrong. You hurt me so bad. You keep doing this even when you're far away from me. Why are you so cruel? Why are you so heartless?

Why is it only me who still feels the connection, the chemistry, the bond that ties us together? I'm attached to you. You can't tell me you don't the same way.

I talk to you here everyday, I wish you could hear me. I wish you would reach out for me. I know it's impossible, but I can't kill hope.

I'm stuck on you. I want you more than anything in the world. Just come to me and don't ever look back.

But if you won't, please, leave me be.

I love you...

Hey you,

Wow - who knew it would be this hard. I just deleted all the pictures of us off my computer. Trips, random car trips, walks, pics dont on your balcony. All have been deleted.

Up until that moment, I forgot what you looked like. Then I saw you in the pics. I cried with every photo I deleted. I see you and it effing hurt. Even worse, I saw your pics and saw that your eyes in all the pics were empty. Ouch

I kept one. The one of you and I in cuba. You used it often in your facebook profile pic. I couldnt find it in my heart to delete. -

But the rest of them hurt......

I had some support here while I deleted them. Our mutual friend even ironically messaged me. I told her what she was doing and she told me not to. But I explained to her that I have to. I cant remember you. You hurt me that much.

5 months later and you win. I cried deleting our pics. I am over you but Im not. Because if I were, why would I cry when I see pics of the dogs and you. Bah.

Oh. And I took my dog for a walk earlier. I was talking to another owner and happened to accidently stepped on my pups paw. She yelped and out of habit I said "Sorry Maya"

* * * ? Lame

Anyways, Hope all is well with you. I love you and miss you so - but I know that this is for the best. So all the best you.

hey maybe i'll see you around

but you shouldn't hold your breath

because i've decided that i don't need to be friends with you

did you find out if the grass was greener on the other side?

or did you decide that i was the best thing that you ever had?

either way there ain't no coming back to have me again

you made your bed, now lie in it, because there's no turning back

there's no turning back

when you said you needed to see if there was more out there the met your needs

it was just your way of saying that it was alright for you to be a selfish * * * * *

did you feel it was alright to just leave me behind?

i hope your journey got you where you wanted because there's no turning back

there's no coming back

hey maybe i'll see you around

but you shouldn't hold your breath

because i've decided that i don't need to be friends with you

I dreamt about you last night. Must be because I saw you in the pics I deleted and remembered what you look like again.

In the dream, we crossed paths. We were talking. About how you left, about your new BF etc. You told me that you hated the sex because its with a man. I asked how you planned on living the rest of your life this way if you cant be with men. You had no answer. Apparently you and he went to Australia together for vacation - dont ask LOL.

You told me you met him the weekend that we broke up. Then you tried to tell me that you broke it off because you knew that we were like oil and water, we didnt mesh well. And you mentioned therapy helped you see this (among many other things since the split). I was being nice to you the entire time we were talking. I was the one that had to push you to talk. You were being very standoffish. You told me basically to get over the fact that you were seeing someone else. But when I mentioned I had tried to see someone, you got up off the couch, walked away and wanted to change the subject. Whats good for the goose still isnt good for the gander in my dreams.

Surprisingly, you asked about me, my life, my place etc. We were playing softball? We were everywhere. In my building (you showed up at my place to drop something off that you had of mine), I was at your place. Just before I woke up, I asked you if you still hate me. You started to cry and said kinda. You started going on about something (I cant remember what). What I do remember is that I wanted to apologize to you again. To tell you that I was sorry for what I said. But then, I woke up.

Definitely started my friday off on the wrong foot. I prefer my dreams when the concept of you in my dream is there rather then you in full. I remembered every little detail about you. The only thing skewed was your voice. You didnt sound like the girl I was with. But that could be the reality is that I forget what you sound like.

You are the most selfish man I've ever known. How come you did that to me?

Every time I remember the hurt you've put me through I hate you! But when you sneak into my heart, I miss you so much.

Do you ever miss me? Can you just be honest for once in your life?

You're an emotional wall. You have a heart of stone.

If you ever loved me, it would have been mush easier for you now to reach out for me or tell me that you miss me.

Anyways, I'm OK without you.

Yes, I would love to be with you, but I've changed in so many ways.

at 5pm everyday I would have my iphone in my hand as you would call at 5. It's 6:24, day 4 of no calls and I made it past 5 without crying. Deleted you from Facebook, since you can't be bothered to speak with me, then you don't have the right to see me online. Made up with my best friend that you hated because of he's gay. I knitted you a cool hat and matching scarf for your birthday, but I will donate it to a shelter instead. I do thank you for opening my eyes to your d*uche bag behavior before I moved to your area! Though I feel sadness, I feel relieved in some weird way. My loins don't feel as if they are being held hostage waiting for you, now I can go out and I plan on having a wild time this weekend. Maybe it's because you're a scorpio and they are notorious for their hot n cold behavior, and it's unfortunate that you've pushed me away as you've missed out on a unique relationship with a unique woman.

My gut tells me that you will call when I have healed, and you will be in for a big surprise when I don't respond back.

Seeing you yesterday for the first time since the breakup made me realize I don't care as much as I thought. I didn't even have the urge to walk up and talk to you and I didn't feel much of anything before I took off on my evening run. I could tell by the way you acted that you are still your same cowardly self though. I am pretty sure this is how all of your relationships went. I think you should get counseling to help with your past, but I doubt you will seeing how stubborn you are. I don't even think I could be friends with you in the future. I've lost all respect for you.