Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It is my birthday tomorrow. I was suppose to fly out and see you. After spending a couple of months apart, I was looking forward to the day, when I could hold you and see you again. The distance proved too much, you couldn't deal having me so far away...so you did the easiest thing you could...you threw me away...you gave up...

I still hope someday we can take a 2nd crack at this...for I love you more than anything else in this world. I know you're coming home for Thanksgiving. You keep telling me the door is always open if I want to be your friend. But I don't want to be just your friend, I want all of you not a part of you. I know you will probably ask me to see you in November. I don't know if I should.

Why were we partners when I spent money on you, but I mean so little when it comes to your previous ex?

How do you think it's OK for you to talk to and about the ex all the time, and to change our plans, etc., to favor the ex, and it's not OK for me to have much reaction?

F-you!!!!!

I tried so hard to make it work and still it wasn't good enough. You got lazy and didn't want to try anymore. I am so embarrassed because we had some very intimate times together. You promised me we could work it out and you decided to not accept me and that I was too dramatic. Even though that was true for a long time you were trying. When did your heart go missing? I wish it could come back but at the same time you sucked at providing a lot of things I needed.

Although it sucks to be alone, it's probably better this way even though I still want you. I miss you so much. I sometimes feel a sting and that I hate you but I could never hate you.

You are just a boy. You and I were not right for each other in so many ways. I still hope that we can be together again one day. You even told me that maybe that can happen. But the fact you lost faith in me tore me up inside. You shattered my heart. I am trying hard to smile and still be happy about other things.

I love you but would hate if you got a new girlfriend before I got a new boyfriend. Inside there is a fear that we will never be together again but at the same time you are lame in so many ways.

I can be your friend it is possible.

It is so weird though because I lost my emotional virginity to you so I still feel really exposed and bad about that. You are a nice person but a big baby and I wish you could grow up and be the man I need because you are already the man I want.

Sometimes I get so hopeless because of you but at the same time I saw someone new that I would like to talk to.

I wish you would chase me and make me yours again but you aren't that aggressive.

You aren't truly the man I want just the boy I love right now. I got over my other loves so I am sure I will get over you but it sucks since everything is still so fresh.

I still wait for your texts and phone calls. I still imagine our bodies together as one. I still feel like crap about not having you. I still feel like I can't breathe sometimes from how hard I cry. I love you so much and I want you back in my arms right this second but at the same time if you came back to me I wouldn't believe you really wanted me since you left me this time for good.

I long for your love but it would feel foreign because I am starting to really believe you are not mine anymore. I do believe it and my heart is brave enough to see that too. I hope that if you ever want to be back with me again I already have someone new so you feel * * * * ed over. Sometimes though I want you to be that person I return to.

We were so bad together though. We jumped into this relationship so quickly. As a result I didn't get to know you like a friend that much because I was preoccupied with sex and my terrible flashbacks of bad times I was getting over when I had you.

How I miss being called "Kitty", how cute we looked, how amazing our physical connections were, truly sexually healing.

Lol that is actually all that I miss right now because as I write this I miss less. I miss that closeness at times and it makes me sad to lose love.

I love you so much but now I'm feeling if you tried to come back right this second I probably wouldn't do it because we actually have broken up for real now. Slowly but surely that reality is sinking in.

I want you but I don't. I need you but I don't. You are wonderful

F-you!!!!

Not contacting you is hard as crap, I woke up this morning thinking about you, I almost texted you. It's such a habbit. You seemed to not care because you haven't called. I know you very well, your interested with some one else (him). If you had no one else you would be calling... But your not because in the end you really just dont care. I'm going ridding today, Just to drive. It drives me nuts when I'm sitting here thinking about you. I'm like a ticking time bomb and whats worst that i have to see you this Wednesday in class. I just hope you dont call or text me this weekend i don't know if i can take it talking to you about nothing. SO confused.

I'm tired of being used as an ego boost and a crutch. I'm tired of only being able to talk to you on your terms, when YOU feel like it. I am no longer going to sit around waiting for you to throw me a few scraps. I deserve an entire, devoted person, not a piece of one. You don't want to be "friends", you only want to keep me on a leash and around for whenever you're bored, need someone to listen to you blab on and on about nothing, someone to stroke your ego when you get bored of your girlfriend. Friends support each other. There has been no support here from you when I needed it in my own life. You talk to me when you have something to say, and ignore me completely whenever I initiate contact. You know how this makes me feel, and yet you've never apologized or attempted to change it. It is my fault for putting myself through this so many times, but I have finally learned my lesson. You are only around when you feel like it will benefit you in some way. You don't care about me. You only care about you and that will never, ever change. I finally understand.

You are not worth any of this heartache you have caused me. The worst part is, I know I can do exponentially better, and that you'd be hard-pressed to find someone else like me. You know this as well. I've got a list 3 pages long of everything I do not like about you, and it keeps growing. So the fact that I've been chasing you and you've been brushing me off makes absolutely zero sense. You lost out on this one. My contact with you ends today. Maybe now you'll understand how it feels to be endlessly ignored. Enjoy your depressed, cynical, unfulfilled, tortured life.

Though I miss you so much, I hate that I have to see you in school.

I want to disappear from your sight so you miss me, but I can't do this for long.

Last week you saw me once when you were supposed to see me thrice. Did it ever cross your mind checking up on me? You're ego is way too much.

I hope that we don't meet today. I will do my best to avoid you. I just don't want to see you. It hurts when I can do nothing but watch you from far away...

Sweet dreams~

If I contacted you now, would you again go into 'time to play starrgrl for a fool mode?'

I kinda wish you would just call again, just so I can reject the call... But at the same time I want to talk to you. But bc I freaked out last night, I know I'm not ready for any communication.

When the time comes when I couldn't care less, I might ask how you've been. Maybe.

Thanks for asking me to move in with you, and then backing out at the last minute. I should have asked more questions about how you treated your ex-gf's. And about our future. I was an idiot. But you are a bigger one. I'll learn from this and become a better person. You will not.

Guess what I'm going to be for Halloween? Over You.

It's been a long day. Cried a bit here and there. Feeling sad that I'm spending another holiday event without you. I saw your old yearbook pic and I laughed so hard.. almost emailed the pic but I stopped myself. The fact that you feel I'm not worthy of working things out cuts to the core of me. I'm trying my hardest not to give into the pain you've caused, not to give into your ego or your temporary power over me. I'm back on ambien, you know the drug you helped me kick as you were concerned about the effects.. I would be about suicidal dealing with this pain 24/7 and no sleep. Thanks.. thanks a lot. At least for 7 hours I am not thinking about you. I just wish I had some sign, even tho I wouldn't answer.. just a little glimmer of something? Is part of this ignore torture, payback because I didn't notice you in high school? You have said things that indicated that you will still oddly hurt that I married someone else from years back, is this revenge? Well I'll never be able to say it to you so I'll say it here: I love you..

I'm sad. I find myself crying here and there. I don't hate you. I'm not mad at you. I don't think you and I were ready for a LDR. The moment our relationship hit its stride, you had to move 375 miles away to go to school. I honestly though we could pull through, but looking back I know, we weren't made for an LDR. You and I, are very different people. We shared the same core values, but we looked at the world in various different ways. And those differences at times caused us minor headaches when you and I were physically together. We were always able to pull through, because we were always able to talk them out in person. The moment you left that was gone....and those differences, turned into bigger misunderstandings until it all became a nightmare.

I'm still processing it all. I will write it all down one day. Once the dust has settled, I will write it down and send you my thoughts.

I really want to hate you, but I can't. Mostly I just feel sorry for you. But I feel sorry for me, too. Deep in my heart I want to believe you are the good, sweet person that I fell in love with. I want to believe you can change. I want you to get help, become a better person, and beg me to come back. But you can't and you won't. I feel sorry for both of us because I think we could have been happy. Your choices damaged our relationship to the point of no return. Now we have to spend the rest of our lives without each other. I have to spend the rest of my life without my best friend. I'm not scared of being alone. But I am terrified thinking what my life is going to be like without you in it. Life alone is OK. But I can't help but think that something will always be missing from me. Kisses, hugs, laughs, jokes, you smelling my hair, waking up next to you, going on vacation together, "late night chit chat", winks, helping you with homework, dressing like gangsters, playing with our ball guns, listening to music together, sharing your pillow with me, giving me "soft love" and "tough love", sleeping in on the weekends and going out to breakfast...these are the things that made my life so sweet. We'll never have any of it again. And there's nothing I can do about it, you never gave me the choice. I do think you regret what you did. I do think you will miss me and feel sad. But you will do it again, it will never stop. Was all the cheating really worth throwing us away?

The truth is I stay away from you bc I'm scared if I start talking with you again I'd run, arms wide open, to you again. =(

I know I'm too strong to do that. But I can't help still loving you and that thought scares me. The thought that I will start caring too much again.

Have you ever loved somebody so much

It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever, have you ever

Have you ever been in love

Been in love so bad

You'd do anything to make them understand

Have you ever had someone steal your heart away

You'd give anything to make them feel the same

Have you ever searched for the words

to get you in their heart

But you don't know what to say

[ Find more Lyrics on link removed ]

And you don't know where to start

[Chorus]

Have you ever found the one

You've dreamed of all of your life

You'd do just about anything to

look into their eyes

Have you finally found the one

you've given your heart to

Only to find that one won't

give their heart to you

Have you ever closed your eyes and

Dreamed that they were there

And all you can do is wait for the

day when they will care

[Chorus]

What do I got to do to get you in my arms baby

What do I got to say to get to your heart

To make you understand how I need you next to me

Gotta get you in my world

'Cuz baby I can't sleep

I'm heading out soon, gonna have some fun. I hope I don't give in and contact you tnite. Please god, give me strength.

You're all I ever needed. I loved you so much. I loved you with all that I am. I gave you everything.

What is it that you needed else? Why wasn't that enough? Why couldn't you just stay?

I'm barely hanging in. I'm dying to hear your voice and be in your arms again.

I can't contact you it's so hard for me H. Can you please reach out for me?

For once in your life stop thinking of yourself and do something for my sake. Call me, text me, just anything... 'Cause I miss you so bad...

I miss you so much today. I'm talking about you D... not C. I saw your Halloween picture and it made me cry. It's been 8 months and I thought I moved on, but I guess I haven't. I think about you every day and pray we cross paths again. I would give just about anything to hear your voice again. I love you...