Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Trying so hard not to ring you tonight Dan!

Why are you treating me like this? I thought we were working things out again! I cant believe you had sex with me only a few days ago and you promised you werent using me and we'd be ok. You've ignored me since then. How do you think i feel?

Im angry, but i now if i saw your gorgeous face tonight that anger would go. I just miss you Dan.

(Name), I wish you the best because I have only good feelings for you. Im sorry for the pain I have caused you there was no excuse for my behavior with you. I was immature and selfish and didn’t take responsibility for my words and my actions. My heart was crushed when you left me and I understand why you did what you did and walked away from me, made me feel so worthless, but I’m sure that you felt that way many times as well. I’d like to say that If I ever made you feel used I never meant to in anyway, but I know used is how you feel and that’s what matters and I’m really sorry Naf Naf. I think I’m a better man today and wish that I could meet you today, but life only moves forward and I wish you the best. I hope you find success in everything you do. I accept responsibility for all the wrong I’ve done I’m not going to disagree, argue and contest anything, I accept it all. You live and learn and that’s what we should both do. I hope one day we can be friends. Take care.

I had 3 dreams about you last night. The last one involved you ending up trying to hurt me physically and probably planning to kill me. The dream ended with me calling 911 and yelling HELP lol.

But that dream freaked me out.

Maybe I'm still scared of you.

Scared you'll hurt me, and that you'll kill me emotionally.

I miss you so much. I've had a rubbish half term and today just topped it off. I'm losing friends quicker than a heartbeat because I keep making mistakes. I'm so used to running into your arms whenever I get upset, and now I can't even do that because I barely talk to you anymore. You don't know how much I just wanted to run back into your arms today when you just simply said 'hi' when you passed me on the stairs. I miss feeling safe in your arms and I miss you so much. I had a dream about us the other night and I woke up feeling so happy, and all I spent that day doing was reminicing about us. I just want to feel as safe as I did when I was with you, you hurt me so badly yourself physically and emotionally but you hid me from the rest of the world. I miss you so much and I wish I could tell you.

I'll see you tomorrow. Just from far away. I can't touch you or even get close to you, and it hurts.

I miss your face. I miss you more than ever.

I just wish that you would come to your senses someday soon.

I know I should wait for a miracle to happen, but even miracles are so far from you.

You're selfish enough.

I wish you wake up one day and feel the pain I'm in, and it's all because of you.

But still, I love you...

Hi hun.

I have this strange feeling that something WONDERFUL, AMAZING, EFFIN awesome will happen to me today.

I can't wait.

Did you know I tried to send you an email yesterday afternoon? For some strange reason, BOTH attempts failed. I pressed send and I recieved a pop up asking if I wanted to save or cancel the message. Then I tried again and the page didn't load at all.

Wow. It was defnitely a sign from the universe. I didn't end up contacting u =)

I'm relieved.

Hey...

have you forgetten me..? how are you?

I know you were never mine, but it just sucks knowing that I can never see you or talk to you again.

I KNOW this no contact at all is for the best, I just want to stop hurting.

Hope you are doing well and you are happy

Earlier on all I thought I needed was you to be happy again- but then everything went right again =) and it made me realise how better my life is without you, no one is physically hurting me when they get upset like you used to do, and I know when someone tells me they love me then it's true. I'm moving on now S, please do the same as you said you would and let me be at peace finally

First day of NC, broke up with him 24 hours ago but spoke to him last night regarding him getting his stuff back. I broke up with him because he was flirting with a girl and refused to admit it. I feel like I made a huge mistake even though I know it's for the best... I feel like I have a massive hole in my chest and I'm about to fall to pieces. I want him to come back and tell me he was an idiot for choosing her over me but I know he won't. His pride and ego are too big and he lack of commitment to our relationship just makes it worse. I want to go crawling back but I know I can't, it's always me trying to fix our relationship problems. He was my first in many ways and I feel like I will never be able to be with another the same way. I will eventually get over him but I can never forget him and that is going to hurt so much

It's hard for me to hate you after all you've done. Anyone would hate you, and should hate you. But why do I always refuse to see the bad in you, and only see the things I love. To you, I'm just another girl that has feelings for you. And you say you still have feelings for me too, but the thing is, it's not only me you have feelings for. I will never understand how you can love more than one girl. And I've tortured myself over and over again trying to figure out what I did wrong and how I can fix it. I'm really done with that now. I really want to move on, I really NEED to move on. I'm so tired of missing you. I want to feel loved again. I want to feel special. I think maybe I find it so hard to see your negative side because I feel really bad that life has been so hard for you. But I can't keep trying to make you feel good at the expense of my happiness. You really made me believe I was all you ever wanted. I guess that's why it's been so hard to let go of you because I always hoped that you'd come back to me since I thought I was so special to you. I really love you. And I'm so torn that it wasn't enough for you. I hope you wake up one day and realize I was the one for you, and no one else will love you like I do, and when that day comes, I'll be gone.

Trustworthy. Sincere. Reliability in motion.

The way you handled this doesn't meet those self-descriptions. I deserved better. YOU deserved better. You are not this cowardly person. Why? You speak of logic; reason. Where?

All you had to do was step up to the plate and SAY it. Sure it would have hurt. But this? This was demeaning and disrespectful to both of us.

(I got this idea from another forum I visit frequently, if one like this already exists by all means ignore / delete this one.)

OK, it seems a few of us have had a rough time with the darned NC. I had fantasies today of unloading all this anger, longing, and "W-T-F" onto my ex. I am creating this thread as a place for all of us in pain to post instead of contacting Ms/Mr ex. It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

What would you like to tell him or her? Even if it's been building up for years, post it here! Rage-fest! Longing-fest! DO NOT CONTACT that frigging ex, put it all here!!

Ever curious about the OP? Started this epically long thread over a year ago, only has 31 posts and is just a "member". That means he must be doing well i guess. Thanks for this though, I'm sure it's helped people a ton.

I look forward to the day of feeling absolutely nothing towards you. I look forward to this day because I know that then, and only then I can truly look back on our time together and smile, appreciating it for what it was without any pain tainting it. Maybe then I will be able to say I really do wish you happiness in your life even if that doesn't include me. But I just can't bring myself to wish that for you right now. It will be liberating but I'm still not there yet. I've let this continue longer than it should have and I think it's time to put it to rest now. Thanks for hanging out with me one last time, it was something I really needed to ease the hurt.

Today you wore the shirt I gave to you for your birthday. Why?

I don't mean anything to you, just throw away everything that I gave to you.

Your actions still hurt me though you're far away. Why do you keep doing this to me?

Why is it only me who is hurting? Was I the only one in love? What about you? I don't understand how easily you throw me away without hesitation. I hate to be in all this alone.

I cried my heart out today, I'm still in so much pain.

Something has to happen 'cause I can't take it anymore. I just don't know what it is.

H... Come back to me, or just let me be...

Im so mad at you but at the same time i miss your presence. I miss you voice, I miss you smiles and i miss your touch. I have been so dependent on you for the past 3.5 years i feel completely empty. I hate that you left me and just gave up. I given up so much for you that it kills me. All day I thought about you... You were my best friend, you knew me... I treated you like a wife more then a girlfriend and right now I have nothing. I hate what you done and i hate that you dragged out this whole situation. I truly feel in love with you... I de friended you on facebook for a reason you know... So i couldn't check up on you. It's poison to see your profile and in my state right now I wish I could just "check up" but im glade i didn't. I don't know this new you or if this was you all along... I can't continue to care about you anymore... You given up on me... I Gave my best i could give to you at the moment and I dare you to find better....

I`m trying to figure out if this year is a good one or a bad one. It definitely feels like the worst nightmare of my life. Never been so hurt or stuck in such a confusion cloud; never had my head in a such constant fight with my heart. I`m trying to be optimistic and think its for the best. Maybe it was time for both of us to get a reality check. I learned a lot in the last months and its probably a lot more to learn. We`ve both been good and bad to each other over those years, I cant deny that, no one is perfect. I was there for you; you were, too, I remember all the small things you`ve helped me with and feels like a knife in my heart knowing this is the same person who looked into my eyes and lied and cheated and then ran away from me without even looking back. This is something I cant take the blame for, I was also there for you to talk to me, to let me know how things are, I was always willing to work on things, no matter what. I gave you everything that I expected to get in return, and maybe more. I never said one lie to you.. I dont believe in games and lies.. dunno, maybe I`m a fool for that, but I still hope I`m not. I also hope someday you will be able to realize what you have done. Not to come to me and say you`re sorry, I dont think it will help me in any way, but it would be nice to see you realizing doing something wrong for once. And maybe from that day I`ll be able to look back and be happy for what we had back then. Or it just wont matter anymore. I did nothing to deserve that and for sure did nothing to deserve the nasty things you said to me before you left. Will probably be a tough end of the year with "our anniversary" coming, then Christmas and all. I remember how in love we were last Christmas, or maybe it was just me, I will probably never know. But maybe next year will be better.