Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's been almost three years now. I'm so much better, but the sadness always hits again at this time of year. The time of year when we first met and also when we ended. It's always bittersweet to remember it - the high and the low. I still wonder if you think of me. It's hard not to wonder. I think of you. All the time. But I suspect you know that. Happy Winter, P. Think of me fondly, okay?

You tried to deny me closure. U were leading me on with false hope. But u had no desire to work things out.I really just want to go to ur house and tell you everything that i didnt tell u the last time we talked. All the pain im going through right now.2 days ago it ended for me. I guess it has been over for u longer than that.

BH,

Its about this time of year that you'd be moving to full-time ststus with your job. I always thought we'd celebrate this day together. But it just wasn't meant to be.

I still care for you a lot and so thats why I'm congratulating you here and not through direct contact. It would be selfish of me to do otherwise.

So here it is:

To the one I used to call, 'babe',

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for everything you've done and all the hard work you've put in. I was so happy watching you graduate and land such a fitting job. I was glad to be someone you could turn to when you faced all the self-doubt after being rejected by other companies. But you're on your own two feet now, and you can make it without me.

Its time for me to face my own struggles with finding something I can build a foundation on in my life. I'll likely face the same pain you did at times. But if I follow he same advice I gave to you, 'the strength comes from inside you not me' I know I can get where I want to be.

You've got a great life ahead of you, and I suspect I've got potential as well. I hope our paths cross again some time.

Good Luck,

the one you used to call, 'babe'

You've had plenty of opportunities to leave me alone yet u chose not to. Even when I said I didn't want to be bothered you pursued me and for what???Sex? An ego boost? Bcuz u never really wanted me, you looked me in the face and profess to love me, I break up with u for the things I discover, contact u a few times then stopped so I could finally let u go and try to move on and as if you sensed I wanted to move on you initiate contact with me everyday for a month professing to love me, miss me, still see a future with me, I ask u so many times if you were involved with anyone, dating, hooking up, interested, and u said No, I told u please don't lie to me bcuz I'm not into sleeping with guys that already is spoken for and I don't want to be a sidechick or a cut buddy and you said you're not lying and I foolishly believed, I foolishly believe that u wouldn't run game on me and that since we were broken up u had no reason to lie. 3 times u bug me for sex, 1 of those 3 u practically took it, and then I find out you've been lying about ur r/s status. I shouldn't be surprised bcuz we broke up due to u cheating on me although u claim u never cheated and I allowed my "crazy imagination" to become a reality. I know it was stupid of me to have ignored my intuition, and it's a mistake I'll always regret.

You caused me more harm then you'll ever know and I'll move on for this and one-day will forgive you so that I can get the closure I need, but I never want to see u again, if u bump into me act like you don't know me bcuz I will definitely walk by you like I never met you. I thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson, and that's "to trust my intuition, my instinct even if it makes me look insecure" but also thanks to u I now wouldn't know if I get with someone if it's intuition or insecurity that has me thinking I'm being cheated on, I completely trusted u took ur answers as the truth even though my instinct told me differently and u played me while we was a couple and after we broke up. And bcuz of this I won't date again bcuz a really good man that is a one woman man doesn't need the stress, accusatory, insecurity, that I'd bring to him for being so emotionally scarred, and insecure and it's sad bcuz I am a one man woman and I have so much to offer.

So thank you and FU very much...

Well bubbaroo, I still miss you. It's been 7 months since the breakup and I still miss you. I lie here in the bed we used to share and I can still feel you. How sad is that! I can still feel what it was like to have you here, I can still feel your touch, hear your voice.

It hurts like hell that you no longer love me. I still find myself in shock sometimes that its all over, that you really don't love me. That 11 years of my life ended like it was nothing. I saw a funeral scene in a TV show today and it made me so sad because we will never be together again. One day when you die, I won't be there. I will just be a chapter of your life that meant nothing and that makes me so sad.

You were and are everything to me. You will never know just how deeply I loved you, just how much you hurt me, how much you have broken me. That I truly would have done anything for you. You will never know that I still think of you hundreds of times a day, that I still miss and love you with all my heart. You are probably sound asleep right now next to another girl and I am wide awake thinking of you.

I love you and miss you and hope to see you in my dreams. Xxx

Dear ex

I think you are trying to be friends? I am not sure. I would be the first woman in your whole life that is friends? I don't know, I am not sure where this can go.

Willing to let it unfold.

I never have figured you out, or maybe I have and it is just that simple. I hope it is changing for you.

- Me

This time last year I was meeting your family in VA we talked about kids and we laughed at how awkward they would be...I cursed you out yesterday and started no contact since I cant move on and you keep playing with my emotions....maybe you being on deployment for the next couple of months will make me forget you existed.... that is until our suppose to be 2 year anniversary....I hope by then I forget the significance of the date and its like any other

I thought this would be harder but I guess since you're deployed and I cant call or text it makes it easier...I miss you but I don't miss what you did or how you treated me towards the end I don't expect an apology because you probably never cared....im slowly moving on planning trips and experiencing new things in life and I want to say thanks for pushing me away and pushing me to the point were I'm slowly doesn't care about you anymore like I use to you know like a stranger...you care for humanity but if someone you dont know gets hurt you feel bad but you move on and forget bout them and that my feelings right now...ive blocked your numbers, emails and Facebook threw away anything you gave me you never exisited to me

Just logged onto skype. Saw you left me two messages. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year right back at you. It's been a year and a half E... I am still not over you you know that? Hope things are going well for you.

---

Saw you messaged and called me too.

AND the 6 missed calls tonight? Please just leave me alone. We're done.

I miss you so much and would like it to work out but you are the poison that I cant drink and I need to be strong and move past this I hope one day we can talk but right now I am not ready to...I hope you're doing ok but this is best for me to move on...and hopefully one day we can be on the same page but till then I wish you well

So a few more ph calls today and two emails too?

Oh if only you sorted out what you needed to before getting with me. If only you didn't treat me in such a way. If only you weren't so two faced. If only doesn't change a thing. Being cheated on emotionally hurt me but I'm not looking back.

No. I don't want to see you and be shown all your holiday photos.

2015 is about starting afresh.

Without your toxic presence.

How much you hurt me... I pray deeply that someday a good rightful man shall come to hold me strong and keep me close as his.

That all this pain, shame and failure will be long gone... But for now, I'll be on my own... courageously taking each day to forgive myself for ever loving a man like you.

How much you hurt me...

You cheated I cried you in cried then you lied and left me I forgave you not because you deserve it but because I prayed and God put forgiveness in my heart for me...I told your mom and she was disappointed and said to let you go because I'm worthy of something greater...she hopes you can learn from this and something will change but I'm not holding my breath...no contact helps and I'm finding myself again and it feels amazing

Your mom contacting me recently has put you back into my mind. I hope you're okay and i love you so much more than you'll ever know but remember when you said that i'm just like anyone else and that i'm not allowed to console you anymore because you don't need anyone? how i wish i could have thrown that at you when you contacted me for emotional support because life hasn't been what you thought it would be...

I go through periods of time where i feel positive and comfortable with this new direction and then periods like today where I'm overwhelmed by your loss. It actually PISSES me off that i'll always love/care about you. You shouldn't have contacted me, i still can't believe that. Honestly i don't even want your friendship at any point, why? we have too much of a history, too many intimate moments. I know i should be grateful that we shared something that only few people will get out of us but i'm not. In the end i couldn't even call you my friend. I love you but you f**ing suck, stay away