Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Unrequited love is the worst sort of thing. This feeling of longing and waiting for you to say something and nothing in return. Those days sitting in the coffee place looking around to catch a glimpse of you, that was for few months. The sight of you made me out of breath. There are so many useless things I wanted to tell you how your very presence made me feel.. Well, it's pointless.

Sweetheart, I am not blaming you for your silence on this matter. I am not and I was not. It's your prerogative to decline and decline you did. I am not blaming you for exercising your rights and it is your heart to give away. Yours.

I am sorry that I took this long to understand that. I am sorry that it took me so long to accept.

I am defeated.

I know with a hundred percent certainty that we will never, ever see each other again. Pain heals with time.

And I will.

X,

It's been 3 mos. Three cold, tough months filled with self-doubt, shame, reflection, confusion, anxiety and growth. I do feel more centered than I did a few weeks ago, and I hope my attempts at contact and gestures toward friendliness weren't taken the wrong way. But it doesn't matter what you think anymore. Regardless of what my own confused intentions may be, I really must stop it. I'm in a new relationship now and I can't jeopardize it or hurt her.

I don't think I can get you out of my head so easily. But I can at least recognize the reality that YOU are not coming back. there is no burden on me to please you anymore. There is no burden on me to prove to you that I'm not the person I think you thought I was (what a mouthful). I don't need to know about you or your new relationship. And I honestly can so for once that I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. I need to work on me now (like I have been doing since before and after the breakup)

You are not coming back. That relationship is far gone now. We changed so much, not even in bad ways, but we changed. From now on, when I think of you, I will remind myself of the following:

"Its over."

"I'm free."

"I don't have to please you."

"I don't have to care about you."

I'll be fine as long as I continue to work on the person I want to be. There is a lot more to life in front of me. I can go out and grab it. I won't let my past selves get in the way of all the things I want to do and try. I will be focused. I will be strong. I won't let the fear of letting go control me. I can move, am moving, and will move on. With a fond memory of what once was, but without a longing pulling me back there and dragging me down.

so today is the first day on a new job for you. i want to ask so many questions, i want to know everything about it... but do you even need my attention? my questions? i bet you don't care about it... you have a sister and a mother, they will listen and support you, you don't need me to be around... i won't ask, don't worry. i won't make you think if you want to share it or not, i'll help you with that decision... i know it'll be fine, you are like a sun, everyone will love you. good luck, honey...

Hey,

I feel awful right now. Being apart from you is the worst feeling I’ve ever experienced. I can’t even bring myself to feel joy at all. For some reason, the holiday season seems to be making it worse. Everything is dark and I can’t pull myself out.

It’s been just over two weeks since we officially parted ways. Things were rocky for about a month prior, and I think we both knew deep down that the end was coming. It just hurt too much for either of us to admit it.

I’m still amazed at how amicable our breakup was. The relationship was never broken. We were both committed to the very end, and nobody’s feelings were hurt irreparably. Years from now, we can look back on all this without bitterness and just be glad that we were able to touch each other’s lives. I see it as a testament to the strength of our friendship over the years. We never fought. We were like-minded in so many ways. It made it easy and so rewarding to love you.

Sometimes I'm angry that we ended despite the fact that we still care for each other so much. My mind fills up with the what-ifs and the whys. But you know it needed to be done. And so did I. We are at different stages in life, and the only way for you to progress is for you to go on by yourself. Having me on the sidelines supporting you would only hinder your progress, and make me feel unwanted in the process. If only we had met a few years later than we did. I know that we are both holding out small hope that we will find each other again. I want nothing more than this, but I realize it’s not likely to happen. There are too many variables that would need to be perfectly aligned in order for us to get back together. In the process of finding yourself, you will change. I will change. You’ll find someone else, and maybe I will too, before our paths cross again.

It’s funny how these situations always make you wish you had a time machine so you could go back and prevent all this from happening. But I realize that all I could have done is delay it for a while. Maybe a few months, maybe even a few years, but it was surely inevitable. You have to be on your own for a while. Be your own person. Without me. Live the life you were never able to have.

I didn’t want this. I want nothing more than to be with you. It’s all I can think about when I’m awake. It’s all I dream about at night.

I hate not seeing your face. I hate seeing the empty seat in my car. I hate not being able to listen to you talk about your day before bed. Most of all, I hate that I have to drink myself to sleep every night now that you’re gone. I hate it.

I miss you.

I miss you and love you so much.

I hope you break. You cry until there is nothing left but a dried up husk, that you cry so much the tears burn like acid and your hair falls out. I hope you don’t sleep for fear of nightmares. That you drink yourself stupid to break the monotony of grief. To hold my things and pictures of us in your shaking hands, screaming for someone the fix this. God, the devil. Ghosts or beings of light. I want you to beg and barter, plead and curse just so that something, anything makes it not real. That you break down and crawl up into a ball and wish you would die and lay there for hours with that thought in your mind. That your fondest memories become a bitter joke and a source of torment and pain. That you live with me inside your head until you think your going mad. That you look into the eyes of your family and see their pain and frustration because they know that they cant help you. Then I want you to live with the hope that its all going to be ok. That this is all some plan becuase surely something so bad must have a purpose? That you check you phone at every beep or imagined vibration, just hoping its me. I hope one thought sets you back to relive the pain. That the only reason you don’t kill yourself is becuase of the damage it would cause to your loved ones.

Because then you will know what I have been through. What I have done to myself. Instead of hiding from the pain like a coward with someone else. In one move, destroying somebody that loved you more than life itself. Someone that used to tell you he loved you everyday. Smile at the thought of you when he hadn’t seen you. Give you the bigger portion or the last glass. Reach out into the night to touch you, just to know you were real. You took away our home, our life, my sanity and kind heart. You destroyed my memories and ideals. I hope what you have was worth it.

Hey you.

What the hell is your problem? You don't care about this anymore. That much is obvious. I'm holding on because I care about you. I know I look stupid. I know I've been hurt so much by you. In spite of myself, I still hold on to you. Recently I've been giving you the same treatment you've been giving me. Have you noticed? Probably not, you're so selfish ans caught up in your own desires right now that I doubt you remember me. I want us to be together, for us to have what we had when we weren't separated by distance. But guess what? You have to put more effort in. I told you that and you haven't really followed up on it.

For better or for worse, I know I'll be okay though. If you come arounnd before the ultimatum then great, I'll keep trying. Maybe I'm stupid to do that but I'm determined to see this through no matter what; I don't give up easily, not like you. You're so weak willed. If you break up with me then my head will spin for a while. I'll go into that spiral of depression again.I'll hurt again. But I'll get better eventually with help from my friends, family and games. Just like last time.

It's up to you.

Dude, screw NC and send that.

LOL! Nah... she isn't worth it. She has zero effect on my life aside from some passing thoughts that grow fewer and fewer every week. My revenge is to rock life, and live a happy cool existence without her. Besides, the last thing I want is contact with her. She's basically a demon parasite who entered through my privates and lodged herself in my brain. I don't want to hear from her ever again. Seriously. Nothing is worth risking her thinking its ok to contact me again for whatever reason. I write my thoughts here. That's good enough for me.

I screwed up and sent you a message today. No text just a title and link to a book that meant so much to us. It would have made you excited just knowing she was writing another trilogy. A book I would have read to you in bed. A book we would have talked about and laughed about, a book I would have bought you for Christmas.

What was I expecting? A reply. A least some acknowledgement of this shared thing. A thank you. Maybe just to penetrate the layer of vileness you have created about yourself and reach the woman I loved. I just have to accept she is gone. That hurts alsmost as much as your betrayal, sometimes I wish you had died instead. At least then I would have retained my memories of us and mourned you. You. My darling. Sometimes I wish I could delete my memories or erase my heart. I've never let someone get so close...I've never had someone hurt me so much.

Life is a blessing and a curse.

I suggest next time you feel like contacting her, just slam your nuts in the desk draw a few times. Same result, only you don't end up feeling like someone took out your heart, placed it in the toilet, and shat on it before flushing.

Write those letters here from now on brother. No contact means no contact.

Thank you for the birthday wish, it meant a lot but guess what my friend made my day with her message not you. It hurt to read your message and know i wasn't going to reply. P.S there was no need to add, "i know you really don't want to hear from me" you know very well that isn't true. If you were fishing for a response I'm sorry to disappoint you. I adore you but i'm learning to love you a different way now. Take care

My god. You are unbelievable. You make my blood boil. I know you want to break up but you don't want to be the one to feel guilty about it like last time. I have taken you back not once but twice and AGAIN you **** this up. And again, you make me feel horrible for it and treat me like dirt on your shoe. I so want to message yu again and tell you to stick this relationship. But I've had some alcohol and I need to have a clear head to tell you. I really hate you right now. I message you and try to talk and you call me a stalker. WHEN I DON'T MESSAGE IT'S MY FAULT WE'RE DRIFTING. You're impossible. You can't deal with relationships. You're a stupid little girl who thinks everything revolves around you. I hate you. This is so unhealthy. I need to break up with you. But you've wrapped me around your little finger; you've used my pure love for you and you've made

it into this sick control method that hurts me so much.

I need to end this. You're not going to. All you do is put off us talking. I know you're waiting for me to pull the plug. Is that me gicing in if I do? I don't know. I know you just want to be the "victim". "Oh, he broke up with me, he's so terrible, isn't there my true love out there who can truly be there for me always?" Well guess what? I was nothing but there for you. You're the one who ruins it.

You're a filthy cheat. You're below me. You don't deserve my loyalty. You deserve my hatred and my venom. You're a piece of trash. I wish I could use stronger language. You've ruined me three times now. Three. Times. You are some sort of demon bent on messing me up.

You ing cheated on me behind my back for 2 months. You know what you did and i found out on my own,,,,not even from you. are the chances of that huh???? Someone was looking down on me. I was getting played like a god damn fool all while you were having your cake and eating it too. I remember our last date, how nice i was and where i took you. That hotel. You had the nerve to still tell me you love me all while your sleeping with another guy.

Ya i'm pissed and angry and still hurt. Yes i have moved on. I'm seeing someone else right now and she is nothing like you at all. She is a mature woman. Your just a little girl who claimed she was so mature and ready for someone my age.

I've thought long and hard about texting you again but every time i think about doing it i don't. I've made it this long. 2 months

U ripped my ing heart out of my chest. You left me. Betrayed me. And didn't look back once. I give you credit for that. That's pretty ing ruthless. Even if i did text you what would i say? Hi? How are you? It's bc i haven't heard one thing from you that i miss you.

If you texted me i would have the power again. One day you will realize what a man you had but not now. I'm sure i cross your mind every single day. Who knows maybe u want to text me too but can't. Your pride. Your ego. The fact of what you did.

I'll keep getting better tho. Day by day. Remember, you ripped me apart and you have to live with that. You can cover it up now with someone else but eventually you will have to come to grips with what you did.

you caught me off guard Saturday night. I hope to god I'm wrong but i can't help but feel you're only checking to see if im still around. Last night i couldn't sleep because i was thinking about you and that hasn't happened in some time now. I hope you're okay and that you finished your semester strong! i have so many things i wan't to ask you and yes i miss you like crazy!! I miss everything about you, especially your sense of humor, you dork

It hurts me not to reply to you but i have to look out for myself now. Love you, take care.

First of all you have some damn nerves. You went ahead and told everyone I was giving you pain and making you unhappy and how you can't wait for 2015 for a great new year. Well you know what that's great for you, good job, I just can't really relate to how miserable I make you when you were the one who dumped me. I have never lied to you or cheated on you, always have taken good care of you, provided for you, and your family until you suckerpunched me with this "I want space" bull.

I'm damn glad I never got you that ring, who knows how much you would've tormented me with your self centered & spoiled brat thinking. You have no idea what I went through trying to explain what happened. When everyone said "I thought you guys wanted to get married?" I just shut my mouth and act like it was all good, when deep inside it feels crushing, humiliating, belittling.

Well you know what, have a great new year! I know you will do great, you got an awesome skill getting what you want from people and tossing em outside when your done. Have a great life! But I doubt it'll be more awesome than mine.... Cheers!

(sorry guys, wanted to let that out. Thanks)

Hey ex,

Another rough day. Rough mostly because it was such a great day... weird huh?

Well hear me out. I got to dress up as Santa and hand out presents to a bunch of 6 year olds. I loved it, it felt grest seeing them smile and taking pictures.

After that I went out and bought myself a DSLR camera. Which I plan to use on my trip to Vietnam over Christmas.

It was bad too because I wanted you to see me doing all these things. See me confident and role-playing. See me embark on a new hobby and add another chapter to my life's story woth this trip to Vietnam.

You broke up with me after you basically forced me to go to Thailand on my own. I loved it. But I didnt love how you broke up with me just days after it.

But, this is MY life now. Its not OUR life anymore.

I can let you go. This is my New Year's resolution.

Dear ex, or should I say just ex.

It's been a year since the most awful christmas ever, sobbing for days because you decided you would no longer be with me. These days are so sad for me as they are linked with all those bad memories.

You wouldnt make the call because you still wanted me in your life as a friend. I refused and went no contact. Well, apparently you have no trouble at all in living without me "as a friend", I heard you were dating someone new. I'm not gonna lie and be a hypocrite about it, so I'll just speak my mind about what has been bugging me all year: you certainly do not deserve all this new "happiness" that is now handed out to you. I dont wish you bad, but I dont wish you well either. I hope you get just what you deserve. You'll never ever hear from me again. Screw you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I held my friends' baby. She had the most beautiful green eyes.

This brought me to tears.

It reminded me of the time last month when you were lying in my arms in your bed and you told me how you really hope our future kid(s) get my green eyes.

I miss you so much.

What I would do to kiss you right now.