Sexual Experience.....

crazy09

No, if they were in long-term relationships...yes, if they racked up numbers because of casual sex. For me it has to do with the value they placed on physical intimacy..if they saw it as a loving act then I wouldn't have a problem..if they saw it as sport and entertainment to be had with just anyone then that would turn me off.

Umm...I have alot of experience in the bedroom, so finding someone who was equal to myself was awesome!! I've been with several partners who are not as "adventurous" as I am and I was bored. My bf is as experienced as I am, but in different areas, so we have ALOT of fun!!

yes.....i have a need to win

I also used to have that feeling and am trying get over that type of view towards sex. I feel this need to have more experience or at least equal experience. It's weird (insecure) and I hate it!

No, if they were in long-term relationships...yes, if they racked up numbers because of casual sex. For me it has to do with the value they placed on physical intimacy..if they saw it as a loving act then I wouldn't have a problem..if they saw it as sport and entertainment to be had with just anyone then that would turn me off.

I share the exact same opinion as you.

Not even, all my exes have been. well, not all of them, but I kind've find it a turn on...and I lost my virginity to an experienced partner, and she found it really cute/sweet I was giving my virginity to her.

lol, what's the deal with virginity? it's not that big of a deal anyways...

Not even, all my exes have been. well, not all of them, but I kind've find it a turn on...and I lost my virginity to an experienced partner, and she found it really cute/sweet I was giving my virginity to her.

it's the myth that you were their first and the person will remember you forever. it's also like a badge of valor to some people saying like 'yeah, i'm so cool i took their virginity.'

You mean being a virgin is no big deal or losing your virginity is no big deal? I have respect for people who can keep their virginity past 15 or 16. There is so much pressure out there to lose it, and I feel like those who wait until they are ready are strong willed individuals which is totally attractive.

You mean being a virgin is no big deal or losing your virginity is no big deal? I have respect for people who can keep their virginity past 15 or 16. There is so much pressure out there to lose it, and I feel like those who wait until they are ready are strong willed individuals which is totally attractive.

I meant that it's not that big of a deal to keep it until marriage. I don't think it's important to keep it that long, I just think it's important to lose it to someone you love, which I didn't do. I wish I did, although I had wished I waited a bit longer.

I think the same.

if my SO was more experianced than me, hell yea it would bother me cause ive been around the block in my day. I have set standards for how many men a woman i date has been with. call it double standard but its my standard.

lol, I am curious what that number is!

Would you be bothered if you found out your SO was significantly more experienced than you? If so why?

I'd just be a bit bothered b.c I'd picture him having hot sex in all kinds of scenario's with a bunch of women.

It wouldn't bother me too long.. Plus it would explain why he's been the only one to give me an O. Lol.

Bottomline: thank god he keeps his past to himself. I'd just rather not know.

With one of my ex's, I knew and he told me about how experienced he was. At that time I was not. I'd never had a LTR and had only slept a few times with a few guys. Hadn't tried out many positions and places either.

It made me extra self conscious to try out new positions since I felt like SUCH a novice. JUst totally clueless and him being so experienced made me shy away even more.

I'd probably have a problem with it if she had a couple hundred under her belt.

That's quite a difference. Like 200 to 0.

I wouldn't mind having someone teach me some things...but........I don't have to be taught eveything in a couple of hours. haha

Archived