THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

• 1 month later...

Hi guys !

Day 3 of NC : Back up story, he told me that he was lost and that he still needed time to find out what he really feels about me. It was 4 days ago. Broke NC on the first day and felt very bad. Now I stuck to NC waiting for him to either let me go or ask me back. Awful, I feel like I'm stuck in a limbo. I try to convince myself to move on but somehow my brain refuses and is stuck in the "waiting mode".

Good luck guys !

• 1 month later...

Today I begin NC. This makes day 1. This is a bit hard as I just saw him yesterday. It was uneventful but at this point there is no reason for us to be in contact. I know in the future he will reach out as I have some personal belongings at his place but for now I am in self preservation mode. I have to stop getting to close to the fire because I ALWAYS get burned.

Cheers to day one!

I did 28 days NC went out with her then messaged her a fee days later and got blanked. I'm starting again and currently on day 4 and feeling good. I did learn that she ignored her best friend all day on the weekend then answered her with I don't know what to say. She also clearly has her own stuff to work through but im feeling good.

She broke up with me, we tried to talk it over and then, after a few days, we went on NC for one week. She contacted me with a silly excuse after 3 days. That really killed me, as she clearly showed she still had some sort of feelings for me.

Started again, it is very hard. I miss our good morning and good night messages, and I always have the urge to reach out for her. I am on Day 3 of the second round.

Day 8 NC

I do want to talk to her just to catch up and see how she is doing I miss having her as a friend. She asked my best mate if he was coming to her party I'm a few days and I expect she thought he would tell me. I do not want to read to much into it. I'm gonna hold out till she talks to me or her birthday witch is two months away. By then I might not even want to talk to her. I'm getting stronger everyday but I do realise that it is okay to be sad but I can't let it define me.

6 days of NC now, since I found out she was dating someone else (after three weeks since our break up). Not texting her have been relatively easy, since - as much as I miss talking to her and whatever - I know I'm not ready for trying anything by now, not only because of how I still need to improve myself a lot, but also because the new relationship/rebound thing still hurt me. Stopped following her on FB but still have her on Instagram, which sucks because every now and then she's posting something about new guy, saying how amazing he is, etc.. So it's hard, but I'm trying to put myself in a place were either I'll be OK with her photos (not really caring if this is true or just a rebound, etc.), but maybe even unfollow her on Instagram as well. I'm afraid that being able to see these pictures still hold me back in getting over and improving myself before trying win her back or something like that, but I'm trying.

I broke no contact. She messaged me the other day asking if I was free. I said I was at work and what did she want. It was just to drop the last of my stuff round which hurt as I was expecting her to ask to hang out and as again I was expecting to much I was sick. Anyway I said I would not be in but if she wanted to drop stuff round my mum would be there. She replied saying she would do It when I was in. I found this odd as she dropped stuff off the other day and she didn't need me there so I have no clue what is going on. I'm starting no contact again from now but will restart when she comes round possibly on monday to drop my things off. I still love this woman very much but think her feelings for me are gone, we have been apart just shy of 2 months, so no contact is the best way forward with my life.

• 3 weeks later...

2.5 months after breakup. 1st day of NC. You just texted me, telling me you will be out of town for the week. This info upset my mood. I want to write you back, as I always do, asking where are you going? are you if you are dating someone else. But this time I will not respond. Hopefully I can sleep good tonight.

1. Day one again. I didn't talk to her but I did look at her Instagram. Don't know what I expected to find but there was nothing I had not seen before. I'm mad at myself more than anything, I'm still hurting from her mixed messages and can't get rid of this last bit of hope. Anyway, starting again today. Got a full day of work then cinema to keep me busy. The upshot of all this is I'm sleeping more just wish it was straight through.

2. On day 2. I almost cried yesterday for no real reason. I hope today feels better. Got swimming again today so that is gonna fill up my time after work. Distractions are good. Is that what you have to do, distrsct your self till you feel better. That just seems like not really dealing with it. Maybe I should read my books again to make myself feel better, it helped last time. Gotta keep my head up and get through this.

7 weeks of no contact. It was a guy who ghosted after months of talking every day. He either had a gf or got one while we were talking. It was hard to go from talking all the time to nothing.

There were times I missed him and still do. A part me wants him to contact me and apologize and say everything was a huge mistake and a part of me was so hurt I don't know if I could ever go back even though I care about him still. I know though I have to stay no contact. If he cared he'd contact me.

I do feel better after having no contact. I know I might not ever hear from him again. I have no delusions.

I am just going to keep focusing on other things until I care less and less to feeling nothing.

3rd day of NC... I am dying inside. I feel like crying and losing appetite.. My concentration is drifting in and out for work.. I want to contact him and get a closure for this “no label” relationship, yet at the same time.. I am afraid to hear about his response...

Need to put my head up, resist contacting him and find a closure so that I can love myself.

Day 4. Each day was fine but today being thanksgiving has been hard. I expected a happy thanksgiving text at least and didn't get it. I'm crushed. Though i didn't know what to do if he did since i ininated this NC on my own on Sunday, which is the last time he contact me. But i guess by not receiving the T-day text makes it easier to proceed with NC. Wish me luck.

I am on day three of no-contact.

I posted my own forum previously..my ex told me he would contact me when he is ready. He randomly showed up at my home and I had a panic attack as it was unexpected and he was saying hurtful things to me before showing up. I called 911. It was taking it too far, and after apologizing, he said he would contact me and to give him space.

Yesterday was thanksgiving and I was hoping for a text at least. I went back home to see family, and to keep my mind off the breakup. It is so hard for me to not reach out but I also fear it is my only chance at fixing anything, if there even is a chance.

He is moving at the end of the month and I am afraid he is just cutting me off and is never going to speak to me again. I do not know if I could expect a call any minute, in a week, in a month, in a year. I moved out of state for him just this past month which makes me feel even more pathetic.

I do not know when I should just move on and stop sulking. I want to bring him a thanksgiving plate and just leave it on his doorstep. I did write him a letter, and mailed that the night we talked and established the no contact, but have heard nothing.

I know it has only been three days but I do hope he will soften and miss me during that time. I know he loves me but is just so angry. I do not know the steps to take to be forgiven..

Ive been journaling so much i forgot about this log.

Anyway, day 7. I broke not contact last saturday. She messaged me about a bill and i responded. I was angry. Angry at myself for answering and angry at her for messaging me after two weeks. She knew i didnt want to talk to her right now i was not ready, im still not.

Today i feel okay. Still think about her. Im getting better. Its approaching 12 weeks since we broke up. I have bo clue what is going on in her life at the moment and have no real desire to learn, it tends to upset me. I looking forward to the next three weeks. When i reach that 30 day mark im gonna feel so happy. Im not gonna break it after though ill probaly need more time. I will reach out eventually for the holiday.

Being optimistic that i can keep up the nc. If she messages me we will see.