THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I dont get to have NC since I have a child with you which makes it feel twice as hard to make you miss me especially when you text me to have a good day but i just keep doing the best I can to be nice and hope n pray someday you will see me for the good man I am and want to get back together..I love ya with everything I have B!

Day 9 of NC. Made a post on a forum yesterday asking about the state of our relationship. Link is here . Thanks to this I realised how little respect I was getting, and if we ever tried to work on the relationship, all the compromise would be on my side. It's easier to not get miserable at the thought of him now.

Day 10 of NC.

I think about you every second of everyday. I wonder if you're hurting even half as much as I am. I still want you back so badly.

Last year this time we were having so much fun hanging out, traveling, going out to eat, partying, etc. I'm scared to imagine a future without you.

I know I need to keep moving forward, but I can't concentrate on anything. Everything just constantly hurts. I hate that I'm just wasting away my days, but I'm so out of it because I'm so depressed.

Will I ever love again? Will I ever stop hurting? I hate this so much.

day 5: I woke up late for work today, but nonetheless I still made it to work. Today was good didn't really think about thou should not speak thy name. Will try to get back into school and figure out what I want to do with my life. So many things to do now. Can't wait to accomplish them all one by one. Keep it up guys and girls. We're all in this together!

Day 2: Not feeling bad this morning, I hope I'll manage. Thankfully I'm quite busy today and it helps because I know it's hard for him too...

I'm actually quite motivated today to get my life back on track again. I'm flying to London this weekend with a friend, but after that it's time for a MASTERPLAN, haha

Day 19/23

I still think of him and I still have moments when I want to message him and tell him about something, but it's not as overwhelming as it used to be. I hope time will do its thing faster now. I still have hope for the future, but today was the first day I really actually thought that maybe we won't get back together, and it stung, but I think I'll be alright whatever happens... Have a good day, everyone, be strong.

Day 10 of NC. Not too sad about him now. Though I wish my friends would stop telling me about how well he's doing (they think i'm fine with the break up) because just the thought that he is having fun without me stings a bit. I am off to better things now. Besides, I really have to study for my finals and thinking about him all day is not going to help at all.

Day 15 of NC.

It's been 25 days since I heard you voice but I still miss it. It has gotten better. I don't cry that often. But there is this empty feeling that is always there no matter what I do. You are still consciously or subconsciously on my mind. I still feel like reaching out to you, but the feeling is not so overwhelming like I need to right now.

I still think about calling you after few weeks, and still feel sad when I think you might not respond. I sometime think do you even miss me or think about me? I am trying to NC for me to heal but I still hope that you will comeback. But with NC I am afraid that since you chose to break up, you will easily forget me.

Day... 3...felt fine until now.... I'm a little bit depressed right now, but it's more my fear that he will forget me as soon as possible. This is not true, I know it, but still...

But it's not that bad, actually.

Day 18/8 - I haven't posted in a while. I have been doing a lot better. I was looking for a picture of my cat today and instead found a pile of all the photos we had had developed of the two of us. It just made me think about how happy we used to be.

Day 21/25

Nothing new to say. I think about him often, dream about what it's going to be, worrying we won't be together ever again even if it was just circumstances that split us up, andddd just overall stressing I'll miss my shot, but oh well... Hopefully life will be good again soon.

Day 8 and 9: haven't been keeping up with my days which I am apologizing for. Haven't really been going on my phone a lot. And if I was it would be to listen to music or see any new forums that can possibly relate to what I'm going through in general. I hope everyone is doing well and a good job to all of you. No contact, imo, is a relief. It's like ever since I started NC I've been living life a little more better day by day. Don't be afraid to look around once in a while because life goes on. You wouldn't want to miss it.

14 days

I broke it today. since I am moving out from my college apartment, I asked if he would like to drop by to pick up his old belonging. I don't know if it a good reason to break it... my case is complicated because we booked a trip in the summer and didn't get to cancel it. so I will still have to travel with him. hope everything will be fine. ;(