THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

DAY 09!

Superdave you are awesome!

Well 9 days since she broke up with me for another guy, after i treated her like queen and gave everything to the relationship! First couple of days felt bad but now i am finally accepting the fact that she didn't worth it in the forat place! No contact is not so hard! I left the FB for the summer! Focusing on job, vacations with friends and going to gym! Good luck guys!!

Day 24: morning, currently 10:41am where I am at. Just woke up an hour ago, smoked a bowl and relaxed. That's been my routine for the last couple of weeks. Have been working 5 days a week. I've been feeling good physically, stil working out, but I do still eat like crap. So, OPERATION: eat better is a go starting this morning. Have a better day people!

Day 1..

I literally just text him 5 minutes ago..

He has broken up with me 4 times in the last month or so.. I begged for him to come back and he always did but this time it's different, he's begging me not to text or call him anymore. He's adamant that he's done with me and wants nothing more to do with me.. hes been saying thid for one week now. says he doesn't have anymore feelings for me..

I feel so terrible. My heart is shattered

DAY 10

I seem to do well now, still thinking of her daily but it doesn't make my soul feel pain! But when i see cars passing by and it is the same model she has, it always brings back so many memories For those 10 seconds my heart feels to being ready to stop. BUT must be strong now cause if i fail i might break down the NC challenge and i am really not giving up on NC yet! Gonna make those 30 days and i am going to succeed!

That's the spirit

I have a question

sooo my bf moved out two days ago...and my plan was to do a total no contact challenge...i did well...but then today he came by to bring me a coat i had left in his things...he caught me by surprise and didnt even call or text...he wouldnt even respond when i asked who is it? so i thought it was a delivery or something so ii opened the door.

He handed me the coat we said no words..and he left

does this put an end to my attempt at no contact?

someone please tell me...does this mean i have to start over?

or is this an exception

Thank you

Hope I'm not too late to the party, but better late than never. Been in contact with the ex since the breakup, I did manage 3 days of NC then I caved. Those days are over!

Day 1: I feel good, granted she's still on my mind but she's confused on how she feels about me right now. I'm going to give us space, get myself back into the gym like the rat I was before. I wish all of us luck I believe in all of us!

Day 1. Again

I had to break NC because as usual, asking a question that leads to a fight is better than the not knowing feeling, which drives me crazy.

My last message said that I didn't have any reason to ever contact him again. I need to let him go

Day 1, again.

After he "broke up" with his affair for the 3rd time or so (they never got back together, but they have had "the talk" about three times with longer periods of NC) and is ONCE AGAIN in the mourning phase I can't take it any more.

If he wants to come back one day he has to grow and mature. I won't take him back right now. Always hot and cold, always "I want you in my life but I have to get over her first". Honesty is good, that's what I always wanted, but I need to distance myself here.

I wont waste my life any longer for a man who is so immature and overly emotional.

---

I don't think that a complete NC is possible for the next month since he's found a new appartement and we have to talk about some furniture-stuff and so on. But I'll try to keep it brief.

Day 3. You texted me this morning that you're feeling better and working on your happiness. That's good for you.

Luckily, I didn't answer. I don't trust your positive texts anymore.

I had a great day with a male friend but it also showed me that it's still way too early for me to date. I know that he would want me if I would let him but no...I just felt scared that he would make a move. Oh dear, I may be a lost cause forever ;D

Hi, so I've posted many forums and I'm currently in my 33rd day of NC. Today, I worked a 7-3pm shift at work. Keep in mind that I work in a establishment where there is 2 locations but same establishment. I work at let's call it DG2 and my ex works at DG1. So, today I was working and I was sent to DG1 to pick up some supplies that we ran out of at DG2 and when I got into the car on my way down there I wasn't thinking anything negative like "oh I hope I don't see her" because I want to mature and I didn't mind seeing her what I did mind if a conversation occurred because that. Anyways, as I walked into the restaurant I turn into the door way and I saw her, the back of her head, I looked at her and looked away. I did pass her but I didn't think anything of it and from the rest of the time I was there I just focused on what I went there for.

Let the record show that when I laid my eyes on her ALL the memories came back to me and hit me. Then it stopped hitting me when I got back to DG2, I went on my break and started to watch this video I came across on FB talking about the laws of attraction and now I'm just chillin about to smoke a blunt with the boys. I feel better now.

I posted everything before this sentence as a new thread to vent, but now I'm posting it on here to get some feedback of my actions and if this day breaks my 33 days of NC.

Day 5: God, he's annoying. Writing me pointless stuff, telling me that he's feeling "asexual" after all this stuff happened... really? What does he think?

I really start to feel like the dumper and not the dumpee. This starts to get really annoying. Just leave me alone if you don't want me anymore.

Day 95 : I miss him. I want him back so badly. I think I'm gonna broke NC to see if we can have a second chance..

Don't do it! You've done so well for yourself. I'm back to day 1 and this is day2 of NC. I felt bad that I broke NC so now it's

Time to feel better l.

Don't do it! You've done so well for yourself. I'm back to day 1 and this is day2 of NC. I felt bad that I broke NC so now it's

Time to feel better l.

But I keep wandering if I can text him and see if maybe he wants to try our relationship again.. If I don't ask I'll never know.. He's my first love and I can't let him go. I don't see how I can be with anybody else..

But I keep wandering if I can text him and see if maybe he wants to try our relationship again.. If I don't ask I'll never know.. He's my first love and I can't let him go. I don't see how I can be with anybody else..

If he wants to get back together then he will reach out to you. Do not put yourself through something you might regret later. Start NC now. NC is a great thing. Do not prolong this process.

44 day of NC, 8 week after break up.

July 4th ended and you never called so I guess you made your decision not to meet me. It really hurts. I still miss you and wake up feeling very lonely. I don't know how long it will take for me to become myself again.

Day 7: I wasn't even keeping track of how many days that I haven't been in contact with my ex, been too busy working and enjoying myself. She has contacted me once after 3-4 days of no contact, I have a good feeling that she probably thinks I don't want to talk to her lol. Been practicing a lot of Law of Attraction principles, and it really has turn things around for me. Right now, I can say that if she does want to come back to me I'd be happy, if she doesn't I'm still happy.

Just hang in there y'all it does get better, just really take this time to focus on yourself. Don't worry about trying to get them back, because eventually they do by the time that happens you probably don't want them back!