THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

My boyfriend broke up with me going on two weeks 90snow and it has been a complete struggle. I haven’t been able to go no contact for more than 2 days. This is my third attempt and second day. I made the mistake of checking his Instagram page and noticed he deleted our pics which really upset me (i know it’s just social media). Deleting the pics just made it seem so final especially because i was still holding on to hope of us getting back together one day. I’m telling myself to remain strong and stick to no contact but a huge part of me wants to reach out and find out why he deleted the pics if there weren’t any negative feelings towards me and he isn’t looking to start something new with someone else. I know no contact is the best thing for me right now but it’s truly an everyday struggle.

Don't do it. If you want to reconcile, you can't get emotional or ask questions like that. No contact helps hide that you are emotional which would only push them away. Wait , you'll calm down in a few weeks. Post here instead.

Don't do it. If you want to reconcile, you can't get emotional or ask questions like that. No contact helps hide that you are emotional which would only push them away. Wait , you'll calm down in a few weeks. Post here instead.

Too late. Smh. I spoke to him this morning and i brought it up. I’ve done everything wrong throughout this breakup and completely regret it. I’ve made up my mind i have to give him and myself space and i have to do that by sticking to no contact. Part of me is still holding on to hope but another part feels I’ve screwed up my chances for the future. I know he’ll never ignore me and i know he cares about me, i just don’t believe he cares enough to want to reconcile. I feel hopeless. So tomorrow begins Day 1 of no contact... again 😔

Day 13. If she didnt message about that bill id be a day shy of thirty grrr.

I have been thinking when should i switch from superdaves advice on do nothing to be active. Will be longer that 30 days. Maybe closer to 4 months thats when we go on holiday.

Had a very good day yesterday. Today however im really missing her.

Oh well keep pushing through

Heard something from a friend today who just broke up with his gf a week ago. He dumped her.

When they broke he said he didnt know if he would get back together with her. Well she proceeded to go mental at him. Calling him every name under the sun. This caused him to finally say he did not love her anymore.

I asked why and he said her being abusive just pushed her further away from him and ruined any chance.

This just reinforces nc contact for me. Also an interesting anecdote

Heard something from a friend today who just broke up with his gf a week ago. He dumped her.

When they broke he said he didnt know if he would get back together with her. Well she proceeded to go mental at him. Calling him every name under the sun. This caused him to finally say he did not love her anymore.

I asked why and he said her being abusive just pushed her further away from him and ruined any chance.

This just reinforces nc contact for me. Also an interesting anecdote

Something that really helps is to have someone who you can talk out loud with. Someone who is willing to listen and just let you vent. I found that if you simply say all the jumbled garbage in your head out loud to another human it helps tremendously. You don't need or want feedback, just to verbalize the garbage spinning wildly in your brain. It really helps.

Day 14. 2 weeks almost halfway till i have finished the challenge.

I saw my gym buddy today, with his girlfriend who is my ex's best friend. I got a nervous feeling in my stomach. I have not seen her since the break so that might be why.

Im getting better, still need a bit more time.

• Like 1
Day 14. 2 weeks almost halfway till i have finished the challenge.

I saw my gym buddy today, with his girlfriend who is my ex's best friend. I got a nervous feeling in my stomach. I have not seen her since the break so that might be why.

Im getting better, still need a bit more time.

Just checking in , hang in there. I had maybe a day and a half that was good , very rough week. What helped was getting my hair done, going out with a friend and agreeing to a date with his friend. My ex is dating and has even had sex so why not? I had a couple dates before but waste because I'm still too focused on my ex at the time. But am hanging in there over 2 weeks now. Good luck all.

I hope next week is a lot better fot you.

I actually went out tonight and had a fun time. Speaking of a hair cut, i havent cut my hair in going on 8 years, haha maybe im due.

Don't cut your hair too much , you'll miss it. Yeah the weekend is better so far . . .hope you're doing good. Hang in there