THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I went 3 days NC before she spoke to my bestfriend, said she still liked me, and begged me to ring, She then said she was with him because it was better than being alone, and that she took all her birth control pills at once, i agreed to meet her but she didnt turn up. I tried to go NC again straight away, but decided to tell her mum about the pills, because i didnt want to ignore her if it was actually a plee for help.

Anyway, i found out that it wasnt true, and her mum knows that her relationship is a rebound.

So, feeling quiet angry, i asked her why she said it, and that it was the most dispicable thing anyone has ever said to me. Mistake? maybe, but it made me feel better

Started NC again Saturday night, So day 2 again nearly!

oh, forgot to say:

I got a flash drive yesterday, put all my digital pics of me and my ex on it, put it in metal can, went to the old aok behind the cemetery at midnight, dug a big hole and threw the can in!... how brave am I?

now there´s nothing that reminds me of her in my flat anymore! hehehe...

Back to day 2.

It snowed here on saturday which made me think of her (it was snow that brought us together in the first place) So I texted her. Got a reply back.

Havent heard from her since then. Still not feeling too good or bad about contact one way or another. Not really dying to hear from her, though I do think it would be nice to hear from her first... but somehow I doubt it will happen, who knows.

I have a few things coming up which are going to test me. Next weekend would have been our 7 year anniversary. Then christmas. Then my birthday. Then a month after that, valentines day.

I think if I can make it through then, ill be mostly in the clear. In the meantime, still working on building a better me, and who knows, maybe ill meet someone I really like in the meantime.

Day 11

Wow. We had never gotten past day 5 previously, one of us would usually break NC, usually me. Honestly, I still want to reach out and say something... anything. I don't want her to feel as badly as she made me feel (how sick is that?)...

Sticking to my guns. NC seems to be very successful for everyone. Gotta make it through xmas and New Years.

day 13

i still feel sad (hurt) thinking of the breakup but iv gained a spring with this NC. i feel alot better than i was at the beginning, the only thing thats bothering me is thinkig about if she is seeing someone else?? or is she ever thinking about me?? other than that iv started excersising, and going out with mates during the week, having a good time. last time we spoke i told her to keep in touch so am awaiting an email or text from her which sucks!! wish i hadnt have said that! meeting for a drink before new years so gotta be prepared!

I guess I'll join in.

Day 3

I have schoolwork to do and I need to do something other then think about her, but I can't. I don't think I'll have a problem not calling her, it's not answering her phone calls when/if she calls me. She is coming to the city I live in this weekend. I can see her either calling me or not calling me. I'm scared I will be depressed when she doesn't.

Day 21. Officially 3 weeks of NC. go me.

I'm feeling okay today I guess. I am still pretty much constantly thinking about him but its not enough to break me down. Last night was kinda tough.. for some reason i kept thinking about him and his new girl and them possibly moving to colorado. I really want him to contact me and im still surprised that he hasn't even though i told him not to. when he broke up with me he told me that he would text me his new number cause he wanted to keep "communication open if i needed it" and i could "contact him at any time". he hasnt sent me anything so i am assuming that he hasnt changed his number yet.

he also said he was going to pick up some of my stuff from storage and give it to a mutual friend. he hasnt done that yet and i guess im trying to convince myself that he doesnt want to let go... but the truth is that he probably just doesnt even really care. or he forgot.

i doubt he realizes its been 3 weeks. he was always bad when it came to time. like horrible. knowing him, he probably thinks it's been about a week and a half. I just wish i knew what was going on in his life. i think the hardest part is that i have absolutely no idea where he lives, what he's doing, etc after spending virtually every day with him for the past 3 years. It makes me sad that he hasnt reached out to me even though i told him not to. i seriously thought he would.

i still just want him to come back. i thought at 3 weeks i would be feeling differnetly, but im not. i just miss him and want him back.

day 2! going well, new start, applying for new jobs, went jogging, going the gym with some mates tomorrow. Shes attempting to contact me, im ignoring. Sly remarks about going jogging : hahahahahaha, and haha your going to the gym. Just making it easier for me to ignore her, obviously pissing her off, not sure why seeing as she left me. She asked me if i was going to ignore her for ever. I didnt reply

2 YEARS 3 MONTHS-- My first love.. and It got broken off by me 2 days agoo... Then she re-contacted me the next day and said

She never wants to hear from me again... Or see me.. and to never contact her.. She said she doesnt even want to be friends with me,.. "it is what it is my love faded away" Were her words...

Im used to talking to her EVERY DAY!!.. Its been 1 day since contact.. She called me and said that yesterday morning to me...

DAY 2.. TODAY!..

I'm feeling low when I think about it, I could cry if I want to... But I dont.. and re-route my thoughts.. I watch inspirational rocky speech to son video on youtube (which I recommend) Im from link removed forums (don juan btw)

Its shocking how shes out of my life.... But Im holding strong.. when I talk to people about her.. It makes me feel better but also bad.. I still have thoughts about contacting her.. But Im not doing sooo...

I feel like Im alone when I am alone... But people lift my spirit Like friends DAD EXPECIALLY!! and THE FORUMS!

1-10 My day was so far 3 (feelings go up and down)

Comments please

Thanks

day 2! going well, new start, applying for new jobs, went jogging, going the gym with some mates tomorrow. Shes attempting to contact me, im ignoring. Sly remarks about going jogging : hahahahahaha, and haha your going to the gym. Just making it easier for me to ignore her, obviously pissing her off, not sure why seeing as she left me. She asked me if i was going to ignore her for ever. I didnt reply

good on you mate, keep going!

Comments please

Thanks

yeah, what to say slick?.. I know it´s hard! but it gets better, I promiss..

being in this great forum is a good step. check out all the advices and rules and you´ll be better soon. one of them I can´t repeat enough is make sport! every day, as much your body can take. it´s not only bringing your body in good shape, it´s cleaning your soul as well!

good luck and let us know!

Day 2 - This was a short relationship but it still hurts and sometimes I still feeling like contacting him.

Texted him on Sunday because he had lunch with my friends and regret it even though it was just a friendly "heard you had lunch with my best friends". When you get dumped, it's never just a friendly text.

I just wish we were still together.

today is day 22... and exactly 7 weeks since the breakup.

i dont know what the hell is going on with me. that guy that was interested in me starting igoring me in the middle of a conversation on friday. i finally agreed to hang out with him after he bascially begged me for 3 weeks and then he decided to stop responding to me. im pissed. and hurt. i wasn't going out because i wanted to go on a date or be in a relationshp or because i was over my ex. it just felt good that someone wanted to spend time with me. and now i feel like absolute crap.

i woke up feeling extremely depressed today. i actually thought about contacting my ex, thinking that there must be something i could say to change his mind... thinking that maybe if he just heard my voice, he would want me back again... i know the likeliness of that happen is extremely low, so i havnt made contact and im not going to but i want to.

I feel like even if i just saw him i would get a "dose" of him and feel better for a while. I cant stand that i cannot have any sort of contact with the person i barely spent a moment without. i just miss him so bad. i love him so much. i just want him to come back to me. im so miserable right now. i hate myself right now. i hate my life. he was my world and and he took it away from me when he left.

Count me in on this challenge.

She called me upset on Saturday, one day after I asked for NC.

After that I resolved to go back into NC. So since sunday it has been two and a half days.

So I'm working on Day Three. I will NOT contact her, no matter what.