THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 8

I kinda feel like there is less than Light Contact going on. Yeah, it's the dreaded Facebook. We always "poke" each other. And she "likes" a lot of the stuff I put up there. And lately she has become a fan of some of the stuff I've become a fan of.

Of course, not really contact, but very subtle you know? I don't know, I kinda like it. She obviously knows I exist even if she won't talk to me. I'm putting the fan thing to the test. I became a fan of a place that she and I went to when we first got together. We had so much fun there - great memories. If she becomes a fan of that then I think she is almost asking for me to say hi or something... yup - Facebook IS the Devil.

I know you deserve more than I can offer and I want you to be happy. But I can't stop loving you. I still feel a spiritual connection to you. I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way. I'll always be your friend and I'll never forget you.

After 8 days of NC I really really really want to text her that. I don't think I'd get a response but for some reason my heart is crying out for her today.

Day 12 part 2

She called me last night. She wanted to see how my Thanksgiving was. We talked for about 15 minutes. She went on about how her Thanksgiving was messed up because of her dad and step mom. I'm not really sure what the purpose of the call was. She sounded like she had been crying.

As soon as she brought up how she was sorry for moving out last weekend I told her I didn't want to talk about that right then and said goodbye. I'm going to keep the NC from my end. I'm tempted to tell her that unless she wants to reconcile to not contact me though. I don't want her to think she can walk all over me.

I guess I failed rule #6.

Day 7 of round 2.

I still miss her, but boy was she wrong for me.

If her new relationship works out, well more power to her, and sorry for the new guy, he doesnt know what hes getting into.

If it doesnt work out, Im sure she will be knocking down my door... but until that happens, I just dont really care.

I still want her in my life, but Im not going to rush it, whatever happens, happens.

Working out a lot has certainly helped my moods. I think my new hobby may have to be making endorphins, good stuff. Not to mention im down 35 pounds in the 3 months since the breakup... got another 30-40 to go to hit my goal.

Day 18

Im feeling kind of numb today. Almost indifferent. This morning i was really upset, but as the day has gone on, I'm feeling alright. I have a lot of things on my mind lately and am very busy so ive just been trying to get through day by day, hour by hour. I feel like 6 weeks into the break up I should be past the whole, "I cant believe he broke up with me" stage, but i feel like im still somewhat in denial. I know it happened, but i still can't believe that the person I was with for so long could do what he did. I just cannot believe HE would do that. It is so unlike him that it's still hard for me to grasp that it actually happened.

the "new guy" that was interested in hanging out wanted to get together either saturday or early next week. last week i felt like i was totally ready to hang out with him and enjoy myself and now this week i dont even know if i want to see him. I dont want to cancel on him but I am just feeling so confused right now.

Working out a lot has certainly helped my moods. I think my new hobby may have to be making endorphins, good stuff. Not to mention im down 35 pounds in the 3 months since the breakup... got another 30-40 to go to hit my goal.

That is awsome! I am getting a gym membership as well once I get the energy to eat or drink. I want to put on some muscle and lose some fat goals help.

it has been 26 days of strict NC for me. so far it has been pretty good. I do miss her once in awhile but not enough to ruin my day. If she does offer reconciliation, i really do not know if i will accept it. it has been exactly 2 months since we broke up and i am feeling a lot better than 2 months ago. i am going for 3 months of NC. so wish me luck!

Day 13....

Oddly enough I felt pretty good today. It was the first day i was under control at work, granted I was two hours late cause I couldn't get out of bed but that's a different story. I think her contacting me last night gave me a sense of relief. Relief because this is weighing on her too, relief because she hasn't totally turned her back on me, relief because she is conflicted. Her reason may be totally unknown to me, maybe she was trying to allay some of her guilt or maybe she was testing to see if I would respond. That said, I'm going to continue NC from my end.