THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

suspended my facebook account, told my mates on their they can contact me by phone! feels good. i havnt got much to do at the moment, so keeping busy is hard, but it allows me to think alot! and i gotta say, the love i have for you amazes me! i have never been this tormented, and when things have settled down how ever they turn out, i will have some great memories and feelings for you that i wont ever forget

Good for you brother...I for one am proud of you.

Its been a long time since I was on here but thought I would have a look whats been going on the last couple of months. I last contacted C about Valentines day so its been around two months it was about that time I stopped feeling sorry for myself and sorted my S**T out and stopped coming on this Forum. This sight was becoming like an addiction and I had to break the habit which I have just came back to tell you people there is a real world out there

All the pain you all are suffering and feeling now will disappear in time that I promise you.

I have met the most wonderful person only four weeks ago

All my past realtionships have led me to her all those ups and down have led me to this person

life is just a journey we meet people along the journey some stay the course and some fall by the wayside thats just life you have to live with that.

All the heart ache you are feeling now take hold of it and embrace it and remember it but the main thing learn from it this pain is part of the grieving process do not ingore it live it .

There are people out there who do want relationships you will not be single forever do not dwell on the past look forward there is someone out there for every one of you,

and it will happen when you least expect it trust me .

Cheers Gez

Day 36:

I wish I could just forget you and let go but I can't. You never gave me closure and never gave me good reasons which hurts because it keeps me wondering if you'll ever be back.

^I am so sorry. I'm afraid that when I'm at day 36 I'll still be feeling the same way, too, I hate this!

Day 23:

Today has been a rough one. It was so gorgeous out, when I got off work I was imagining what we would have done on a day like this if we were still together. I thought I would be doing better by now, it's making me feel pathetic that I'm still missing you this much. I'm afraid I'm still going to feel this way in a month from now, two months from now, it's just so hard for me to accept that this is over. I miss you so terribly much, and it breaks me to know how little you care.

day 3

feel good so far. i have been having problems with sleep for a while, a good few months, even before the split, but last night is genuinely the only night i can remember where i didn't wake up at all, and i normally have some weird dreams, but when i woke this morning i couldn't remember any!

on with the rest of the day, i cant stop thinking of her, but i havnt felt and anger or jealousy, or any urge to contact you. i do miss you though so much

Seeing you yesterday was bitter sweet. I still find you so attractive, but I need to remind myself that you are not the same person anymore. You don't love me. I still love the person you were and I miss him so much. Secretly I was hoping you would call or contact me but its not going to happen is it? I know I have to accept it, but I don't want to. I want my life back.

Day 24

Trying to reach some acceptance. It is over. You have already moved on, there is no hope in you coming back to me. I plan to stay NC forever. There's no point in counting the days anymore, I have enough self control at this point to realize I would just be making a fool out of myself if I were to ever initiate contact with you first.

Ok I know the challenge is meant to be "NO CONTACT", but I was at day 15 NC after breakup and found out he was now sleepin with the girl he'd "regretted" kissing and wasn't gonna be seeing again...he broke up with me because he no longer felt the same about the relationship (in other words, didn't have the guts to tell me the truth). He had no shame in parading her around in front of my brother and then floored her boyfriend (yep she didn't have the guts to tell her boyfriend the truth either, and he found out when he saw them out together, my ex floored him!! This poor guy had his heartbroken and a black eye all in one night!).

Anyway, I sent him a really hateful email on day 16, not being abusive, but telling him how disappointed i was in him and that he was a coward and a cheat and that I never want to see him again (I really do not!!! I thought we might have been friends before, but he has overstepped the mark now!!). Have to say i feel so empowered and feel like i have regained some control over the relationship...he had me right where he wanted me for weeks before we broke up and probably thought he could have me bk at the click of his fingers. I am maintaining NC now! It is now day 19 (I am not counting the email i have sent because I am stating that I don't want any response of reply or contact!!) I feel like I let off so much steam writing that email, I feel like I can now do NC for me, I'm no longer pretending to myself that there is any chance of us getting back together...I don't want him!! I feel that if I hadn't sent that email then I would have done something i'd regret or keep my anger bottled up, not allowing me to get on with NC for the right reasons. I'm not recommending it for everyone (I did have to get opinions on it before sending! I didn't want it to be spiteful as I want to stay friends with his sister and mum) but it helped me!!! I'm not saying NC is going to be easy...i'm gonna hurt and have trust issue with people in the future, that's just something i'm gonna have to work through! Here's to the future of NC!!!

Day 20

Starting to think I deserve better than this guy who constantly poofed whenever we got close and who dumped me for our threesome partner.

I think that a serious relationship with him would cause me a lot of sadness, insecurity and low self-esteem. The relationship was fantastic in the beginning but aren't they all?

Hoping if he contacts me I'll be strong enough to tell him I've moved on.

Day 3:

It's still hard. She hasn't contacted me since day 1, and I'm just wondering if she's thinking about me at all. Maybe not, she has her rebound to focus her attention on. It's not hard to avoid contacting her, but part of me wishes she'd try to contact me so that I could ignore it. At least I'd know I'm on her mind.

Day 14:

Today was great I was happy and confident and I know your relationship is going through problems and I'm just laughing right now cause you both are starting to breakdown and it's a matter of time now when you actually get your heart broken by your fiancé of less than 2 months and want me back! Then I will have to bide my time some more until you actually realize I was THE one for you.

day 23

I think I regressed typed her name into Google up came her Facebook profile page (I'm not on Facebook) there she is in yet another picture and there he is with his arm wrapped around her I cant believe It. I want to throw my computer out the window, I want to leave town, I hate my life

Day 14:

Today was great I was happy and confident and I know your relationship is going through problems and I'm just laughing right now cause you both are starting to breakdown and it's a matter of time now when you actually get your heart broken by your fiancé of less than 2 months and want me back! Then I will have to bide my time some more until you actually realize I was THE one for you.

Brings to mind this great rock song from 1965 (one of the greatest years of rock and roll - The Beach Boys, Beatles, etc.):

Laugh, Laugh

The Beau Brummels

Laugh, laugh.

I thought I'd die.

It seems so funny to me.

You met a guy who taught you how it feels to be.... lonely..

day 4

getting easier with every moment each day passes!

i went this long before, but screwed it up after a weekend when id had a few beers, we were still talking but i was trying to go as long as possible! but since i told her i cant talk to her and she did me the massive favor of deleting me off facebook and twitter its been easier than last time, im not forever looking at her profile and getting angry and jealous!

its still hard though, especially at night when lying in bed, that will take a good while to sort out, i cant stop thinking of her then.

end of day 4

today was abit up and down, iv had stuff to occupy me so that helped, any time i wasn't i found my self thinking of her.

what i have also been doing is writing down when i do think of her and when i don't, what things keep my mind off her, how i feel when i do think of her, what actually am i thinking, good times bad times, anger loneliness, lust.? i dont know if analyzing it is any help, but im trying to make it useful, it maybe an attempt to take away the feelings, distance myself from them, i may stop the writing and just experience them and not ask why. it hurts but i need to feel that. if im hurting i am hurting, experience it. i think i have forcefully been trying to be happy, then i get sad, it spikes up and down, i need to find a medium for now and not force it

Brings to mind this great rock song from 1965 (one of the greatest years of rock and roll - The Beach Boys, Beatles, etc.):

Laugh, Laugh

The Beau Brummels

Laugh, laugh.

I thought I'd die.

It seems so funny to me.

You met a guy who taught you how it feels to be.... lonely..

Haha nice ill be laughing even more when they officially part.

I think I have smoooooth sailing till then HAHA!!