THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

DAY 4

Ok feeling lost still, still no contact from him either, i thought id of got an apology by now for the way he acted, eventho i feel just as bad...

i guess he really wanted me gone and by me staying NC he must be happier without me...

geeeesssss this hurts way too much...

Wow... I'm REALLY having a hard time with this.

We never officially "broke up" which makes it that much harder. But now it's been 2 days since we've even texted. I know she must be hurting too right? We're both trying to move on with our lives and mend our hearts because we just cannot be together.

I really really really want to text her a "you okay?" message. She's never ignored my texts. I think I really want to know that she is hurting as much as me. Maybe even send her a playful "this kinda hurts, huh?"

Somebody talk me down... Am I crazy?

Are you f*cking kidding me? -- Okay, just checked the evil facebook.

So she is now a fan of ice cold beer, a local hook-up bar where she lives, and a fan of "I love sex".

I either gotta defriend her or just deactivate the whole facebook thing. This is soooo hard on me. You think she's doing this to me on purpose? Or is she just all sluuty now (or maybe always has been)? --- arrgh!!!!

I've gotta just ignore what she's doing. Maybe this is her way of dealing.

(and she just "poked" me back)... she is playing with me now.

Dude, facebook is going to destroy you. Defriend her if you know you will only unblock or reactivate your account. She is only doing this stuff to spite you, and it's not fair.

Delete her, and if down the road you have recovered, you can always add her back.

Also, I would consider "poking" a means of communication. Be it a stupid, meaninglous way of flirting - you are initiating contact, and she is responding. Delete her, it will make your life MUCH easier, I promise.

Yup, Facebook is just evil all around, especially after a break-up. If you want some peace of mind just delete the ex from your friends list. I remember when my ex and I first broke up, she started posting all these provocative pictures on Facebook and it really ticked me off to the point that I left her some not so nice voicemails, calling her a skank and a * * * * * .

It is Day 16 for me. Last night was kind of hard. I kept thinking about her and I just couldn't go to sleep. The feeling comes and goes. Somedays I miss her more than others. Somedays I just don't think much about her.

Are you f*cking kidding me? -- Okay, just checked the evil facebook.

So she is now a fan of ice cold beer, a local hook-up bar where she lives, and a fan of "I love sex".

Well, turns out she has pretty much become a sluut. She gave a buddy of mine who lives near her a ride home the other night from a bar and parked the car and basically jumped on him. He couldn't do anything cause he was pretty drunk anyway. He told me about it and is saying that she is pretty much hanging all over any guy that looks at her. We agreed that she is evil.

Wow. That actually makes this A LOT easier. I fell in love with a good girl. She is NOT who I fell in love with. So, since who I fell in love with does not even exist, I'm gonna get through this without any problems.

For the Facebook thing: I deleted all my comments on all her pictures and posts. Removed any trace of either of us from each other's Wall and deleted all her phony sweet and loving text messages and emails.

Another friend of mine said he was looking forward to my comment on her being a fan of I Love Sex, but I said I wasn't gonna touch it, it would be too easy... -- then laughed, hey, that's what I should write as a comment "Not gonna touch it, it's too easy".... lol... little double entendre there.

Nope. Not gonna do it. I'm still leaving her on as a friend, only cause I think it really doesn't serve any purpose to delete her now. In fact, that's probably what she wants. She is trying to get a reaction out of me. And she did, but I am happy I got my name and comments off all her stuff. That's enough.

I SHOULD be able to sail through NC for the rest of my life with this evil one. Wow -- some people are AMAZING actresses. I'm a bit shocked, but TOTALLY relieved.

You know what's sad, there's a part of me that thinks she is hurting over us so much that she is filling the emptiness with sex. And I kind of feel sorry for her. Ugh!!... that's my ego for ya.

End of Day 1 and i had to break NC due to a money related issue. I do feel good though as i kept the contact to a simple text, straight to the point. Short and straight to the point with no emotional attachment. I'm not really going to count it as contact as i had no other choice since i was transferring him money owed (and he'd be really pissed off if i didnt give him a heads up). I didn't call even though i wanted to more than anything.

I miss him

Day 2 (again)

Well, it seems the world is conspiring against me lol

I have "seen" her every day this week, despite my best efforts. Yesterday and today, I found myself "retreating", when I do, so that she doesn't think I've done it on purpose. I still wait for her to call/message/come round but I guess the expectation is fading.

I still have moments where I think of the two of them together and it hurts but not as much or for as long.

I think this is Day 7. I really don't remember.

Still no contact. The good thing is this morning when I woke up my first thoughts of her was why would I really want to get back with her. She bailed on me because of money. She didn't even try to understand when she knew what was going on. She just blew up on me and now I am the bad guy? Screw that. I believe in loyalty and faith. When someone may be down, you don't bail on them.

Its funny, because now that she has a roommate. I wonder if her financial agreement is the similar and how she treats it. With me, she thought I was using her, but I guarantee with the new roommate she isn't complaining. She may not even be paying rent/bills which again I would find funny, because I use to pay for everything for the first year of our relationship. How easily she chooses to forget the things.

Again, coming full circle. As these were my thoughts when we first broke up.

Day 3

This helps a lot, search for Sam Kinison's Love Song.

Trust me. It helps.

Didn't de-friend her on evil facebook. But I did wipe out any trace of us on each other's pages. Then she goes ahead and "likes" my latest post. Geez.... Whatever dude... Moving on.... (that doesn't break NC in my opinion; she did it, not me).

Day 25!!!!

Doing well once again. Had bit of a relapse and almost called her today. I was talking to her sister whom I work with and she comes to me only to tell me that her new boyfriend (who she talked to while with me) is an awful kisser and misses kissing me.

Well you know what? TO DAMN BAD!

day 12, ok I think I am back on track now ;-)

I am still crying everyday. But have not sent an email. I want to write so badly and call, hoping he will answer and we can talk and I can have closure. Guess the hardest thing is he is still not contacting me, it is so hard to accept he just does not care. But he is selfish that way. And NC is better that dealing with the issues that broke up up in the first place.

Day 3

Starting over. If you don't want to talk to me properly, If you're going to ignore my replies, WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING CONTACTING ME. It's really setting me back. It's like a cycle of hope and disappointment.

I think I'm starting to accept that it's over, I'm at a really low point right now. Can't stop crying.

keep your chin up! you will get through this. I know its hard, im in the same boat

Day 2 again.

very very tough becuase I want to know does he find it hard and why he is not sorry. I want to know why we all want something that is not good for us. Is it just affection I crave instead.

How can they find it so easy and we are the ones finding it hard. its literally a struggle not to text but I know the right thing to do is to let go.