THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 3 I believe.

Went out last night and low and behold, ex was there. She must have seen me, because she ran past me without looking my way. I think she left after the place after seeing me. Threw me off, because I was literally talking about her when she walked past. It upset me for the rest of the night, but I did not have any desire to contact her. I think from the small encounter that she hates me. Oh well. Makes it easier, because since she chooses to hate me. I know she will never comeback.

Still no desire to contact after seeing her, so that is a good thing.

Day 94.

Thought I would throw this reply on to help those of you struggling early on. My No Contact was at about 130 days before the current 94 started, when I responded to her contacting me. So it might as well be 224 days....wow its been a long time since I was with her!

Day 3 I believe.

Went out last night and low and behold, ex was there. She must have seen me, because she ran past me without looking my way. I think she left after the place after seeing me. Threw me off, because I was literally talking about her when she walked past. It upset me for the rest of the night, but I did not have any desire to contact her. I think from the small encounter that she hates me. Oh well. Makes it easier, because since she chooses to hate me. I know she will never comeback.

Still no desire to contact after seeing her, so that is a good thing.

Wow, what are the odds of that -- unbelievable!! Glad you're staying strong, though...

OK so today was my Day 8 and I was bad and sent him a "Miss you, hope you're enjoying your vacation time" message via text, obviously no reply but I guess it puts me back to Day 1 again starting tomorrow. That will mean 37 more days til our mutually agreed time to communicate again. I sent it because I just wanted him to know I was thinking about him, it seemed benign enough, and I was just being honest about my feelings. So I felt justified in sending it. Just hope that he doesn't hold it against me when we do reunite. It was innocent enough, I think.

Day 13

Children remind me of her. LOL and I work with children. Aye. I'm suppose to go out this evening. Although we never did hang out around the same circles, I'm going to one of the clubs she used to frequent. I just hope she's not there. I don't know what we will say to each other if anything.

Wow, what are the odds of that -- unbelievable!! Glad you're staying strong, though...

Thanks

I have no choice but to keep moving forward. She did not even look in my direction. I could tell she was pissed about seeing me there.

It actually a little easier now. I know she still hates me and blames me for everything. Truuthfully, I don't even want to deal with her if she cannot acknowledge that she made mistakes too. I know her and its easier for her to blame me and make me the bad guy instead of thinking that she may have done something wrong. She always did that in the relationship and nothing is going to change now. It was actually something I did not like about her. She always blamed others instead sometimes just looking at herself.

OK so today was my Day 8 and I was bad and sent him a "Miss you, hope you're enjoying your vacation time" message via text, obviously no reply but I guess it puts me back to Day 1 again starting tomorrow. That will mean 37 more days til our mutually agreed time to communicate again. I sent it because I just wanted him to know I was thinking about him, it seemed benign enough, and I was just being honest about my feelings. So I felt justified in sending it. Just hope that he doesn't hold it against me when we do reunite. It was innocent enough, I think.

Got to stay strong. I still think of just tell my ex things. It crossed my mind today, to tell her she should not hate me, because life to short for hating anyone.

But they know everything. Also remember one of the reasons to do NC is to make them miss you. You want him to think that you may not miss him anymore.

hhmm I doubt he is missing me, I would like to believe that he is.. guess I will never know. Have made it through the first week NC and pretty proud of myself. Had a moment a few minutes ago, but it passed rather quickly. First time that has happened, but was in the ER at 4am yesterday and had other things to worry about. He would not have been there for me had we been together so it is getting back to normal for me. Hope I can continue to get through those weak moments though.

Ok, I thought I would do a quick post on here while I have the time.

I did this No contact challenge around 2 years ago. Im glad to see the thread is still going!

I will say that doing it was very hard, but once you get through it, trust me you will feel so much better! And it really works you know.

So for everyone that's struggling to cope - stick to it! it's the best thing you can do

Day 11

I'm feeling a tiny bit better but I'm still waking up depressed and dreaming about him. This night I dreamed we had gotten back together and that I was pregnant AND gave birth to my child during the dream (what the...?).

Needless to say I woke up disappointed that I was not with him and that we weren't having a baby (not that it would be a good idea right now, but still).

I'm also still waiting patiently for him to contact me telling he transferred the money he owes me to my account so I don't have to bother breaking NC to ask him for that YET AGAIN. Here's hoping it happens soon.

Back to Day 1 after 18 days of NC.

He showed up at my door yesterday afternoon and I wasnt strong enough to turn him away...plus I needed to hear what he had to say after his dissappearence nearly 6 weeks ago.

Spent about 3 hours with him, with completely mixed signals...he said hes still with his new woman but isn't happy ?? So gotta really stick to NC now.

His last words were that hes going to call me in the next day or so. I HAVE to be strong!!

It's been 10 months I'm still not healed, i'm envious and jealous that my ex has been living with his new girlfriend for 8 months happily-ever-after, never to think/miss/love me ever again knowing full well he will never come back to me

....Yet a day doesn't go by where I don't think about him, still want him back, and still regret losing the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I'm such a loser, I can't move on and I feel like what's the point of life as everything has gone from bad to worse ever since he walked out of my life.

Where do I go from here?! All I wish is that there was a 'miracle' !

Day 1 again...

I was sick in bed for like 3 days so it didn't help things, slept most of the time away and in a moment of weakness texted him yesterday that I missed him and hoped he was enjoying his vacation time. I regret that now. I'll remember that feeling of regret in moving ahead and in addressing future moments of weakness. 36 days til our mutually agreed-to deadline of December 15th to talk again arrives, then who knows what...he's using this time to "clear his head, to process the past to think about the future, and because being apart is the only way he can consider reconciling..."

I know I have to stop thinking about December and just focus on what I have to do, it just sucks that there's no real closure. If I knew it was done forever and for good it would be easy to move on. But I'm up in the air here. Grgh. But I am determined not to break my promise to him again, and when I do see him in December I'll explain how I was sick in bed and just stuck thinking about him I guess, if he mentions how I texted him when I said I wouldn't during this time. Double grrgh.

Well guys I officially graduated from NC to LC.

I reconciled, got the chance to actually say what I've been wanting to say FOREVER, and am back on neutral ground. While this might be a huge setback to some, it was a giant relief for me. I can finally stop counting days, wondering why she's contacting me, and playing stupid childish games. I even gave her the birthday gift that I have been hanging onto for the past 3 months...

I still have a tiny ounce of hope in the back of my mind, and I pray that it never goes away. This girl has meant the world to me, and she still does. But right now, it's just not my time to be with her. It IS however, my time to become the best me that I possibly can. And that is where my focus is going

Hang in there everyone. I know it is tough, but things WILL get easier, and you WILL be a better person because of it. Stay strong.

ok its day 3, i feel awful.........

we got back together after he said he wanted to try and he loved me to then only go and leave the next day..

he has so much stress on him atm admited he felt depressed and dnt enjoy life....

i knw i must leave him alone like he wants as he believes its me thats making him feel the way he does,,,,boy that hurts

i wanna call, i wanna text, i want to say sorry that he is feeling down and that i didnt mean all i said before he left, but i know he doesnt want to hear frm me....

this is just soo hard..

day 7?? I am starting to loose track lol it is all running together. I have a strong desire to call his house or send an email just saying I miss you .. but I am fighting the urge.. this thursday will be two months, My friends say he is not going to try and make contact, has been too long. I'm still sad, but getting better..

day 7?? I am starting to loose track lol it is all running together. I have a strong desire to call his house or send an email just saying I miss you .. but I am fighting the urge.. this thursday will be two months, My friends say he is not going to try and make contact, has been too long. I'm still sad, but getting better..

Reaching out and calling or an email just is not worth it IMO. It makes you feel good for the moment but what if they don't answer? Don't return the email? Just a relapse.

I am on Day 23!!!! Going great thus far.

• Like 1

Its not worth it. I am in the same situation. Been two months since we broke up. She has not contacted me even once. I made many attempts. I don't regret them. Its just not worth it. I even saw her for a second this weekend and surprisingly don't want to contact her. Just stay strong.

Day 6. This is were I usually break NC. I still love her very much and miss her. Still refuse to break NC. The missing her is starting to fade simply because I have become accustom to this new life. Doesn't mean I don't want her here, I am just finally getting use to her not being here.

Still love her though just as much as ever. I keep thinking that she may realize that she loves me. But its not going to happen. We have seen each other driving and even this past weekend while out. She just doesn't miss me and never will.