Someone is trying to break up me and my boyfriend?

Rose21

Come to think of it, there was a a friend of mine that got her myspace hacked and she sent a message to my boyfriend saying I was pregnant and wasnt going to tell him.

Hmmmm....Coincidence?

rose, seriously, you're going to go crazy about it and create 10 other threads, for your own sanity just let this go.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen when I was like 11 or 12 my friends and I used to pick guys out of the phone book and when his wife answered we would say stuff like is john there...Yeah well tell him ive been waiting here for an hour and Im mad..he better get his butt here now.. Or is your refridgerator running...well you better get it cuz it just ran past my door....Stupid kid stuff she probably sent that to 50 people...relax....Also show it too him....

It's not real angel. I found the profile pic online.

He doesnt have a tattoo.

And she said nothing happened between them. She didn't even say he gave out his number. She just said he was acting very flirty and said they should hang out more and sending out signals.

This is the message I got. I changed the names, and I changed the fraternity names.

Hey girl, I know this is totally weird and I don't want to catch you off guard, but I just felt like sharing this with you because if I were in the same situation, I would want someone to share the same information with me. I don't want to tell you my name because I don't want you to hate me, but I go to Texas Tech. If you want to remain blissfully ignorant about your boyfriend don't read past here:

Your boyfriend, was really hitting on me at a Greek function. It was nothing big, we didn't do anything physical, but I just want you to keep an eye out. My boyfriend cheated on me and I ended up with an STD as a result of his affair. I just don't want the same thing to happen to you. And if you want to think I'm just a hater trying to break up y'alls relationship for no reason, that's fine, but I'm a Theta at Tech and I know he's in ..... He told me we should start hanging out more often and there just seemed to be a "more than friends vibe" coming from him... but I really do not, I repeat: DO NOT!!! want to mess up y'alls relationship. If you can trust him then just pretend like this never happened.. I just don't want you to be naive. You're a smart girl, make the right decision...!!

XOXO,

Tiger

i think it's one of two possibilities -

1) someone who found your myspace online and wants to mess with your head.

2) a real girl who met your bf at a party, and might have taken any friendliness as signs of interest on his part. if you trust your bf that he wouldn't cheat or flirt with other women, then trust your gut. some people are kind of crazy and may read too much into friendly, normal interactions.

I'm 99% certain it's just someone with far too much time on their hands. Chill out. The profile is obviously fake. She has no friends and really no profile at all. It was clearly made so she could just contact you and mess with your head.

I repeat: Chill out. Enjoy your last day with bf.

What concerns me Rose is that you use for reasons he wouldnt cheat 'Im his first' and hes 'not even into sex that much' NO the reason he wouldnt cheat is because he loves you. If someone doesnt love you it doesnt matter whether your their first or not they will do horrible stuff like cheatin regardless.

Its healthy for him and you to go to parties. This girl if she exists (as in god knows who it is) is full of crap. Dont spend any more time fretting.

I'm just a detective at heart I want to figure out who did it.

I have my myspace links on here, but I just recently made it private.

Well.. I don't think you can find out who it is if it's done thru a new profile with no friends added yet. Obviously the profile was created to PM YOU...

If you're a detective at heart you'd accept it along with these clues. Unless you try and find out what IP adress it was created from etc etc.. (I have no clue how to do that or if it's possible lol).

Well I thought that reason was obvious.

Of course he loves me, he loves me more then anything. He could never do anything like that to me.

And neither of us really go to parties, because it's just not our style is all.

Then there's your answer. You know he wouldn't do it, so stop dwelling and let it go.

Archived