Someone is trying to break up me and my boyfriend?

Rose21

It sounds real to me.

I know I considered making a fake myspace once to warn a girl that I knew that her bf was cheating on her.

I don't think anyone would be that bored or cruel to make a fake myspace...unless you have some real enemies out there (who you can't even think of).

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

& I can't see why ANYONE should ever say, "I know he would never do that".

AS MUCH as you may possibly trust a person, things happen...maybe only once...but they can happen.

Don't be so naive. I know you're in love with the guy & you trust him, but you should always love yourself more--enough to protect yourself from potentially getting hurt.

It sounds real to me.

I know I considered making a fake myspace once to warn a girl that I knew that her bf was cheating on her.

I don't think anyone would be that bored or cruel to make a fake myspace...unless you have some real enemies out there (who you can't even think of).

This is my take. It is either 1) real (because yes, why would someone go to these lengths? I can't believe anyone is this bored and if they are,, why Rose?) or 2) she has some SERIOUSLY bad enemies (and on this i'd be wondering what on earth did i do to get to this place).

Another thing, it might not even be a girl. Could be a friend of his or a friend of yours wanting to warn you because they may have seen him behaving in a way that he shouldn't have been.

And like I said earlier, if it was someone who was jealous or someone who wants him, then the person could have said something a lot worse.

I really feel bad because I know what you are going through with this as I have had it happen twice now. As much as you don't want to believe it it has a nasty way of playing on your mind.

Another thing, it might not even be a girl. Could be a friend of his or a friend of yours wanting to warn you because they may have seen him behaving in a way that he shouldn't have been.

And like I said earlier, if it was someone who was jealous or someone who wants him, then the person could have said something a lot worse.

I really feel bad because I know what you are going through with this as I have had it happen twice now. As much as you don't want to believe it it has a nasty way of playing on your mind.

Very true.

The person (whoever it was) sounded very sincere. They even wanted to reassure you that nothing happened, but that she had been hurt in the past & didn't want the same thing to happen to you.

I believe it.

The person (whoever it was) sounded very sincere.

I disagree. The message sounded contrived and the MySpace page is 99% a fake.

Do you go to any other forums where you give away a lot of personal info Rose?

Maybe you rubbed someone up the wrong way? It's probably more likely not to be someone out of your real world IMHO.

I disagree. The message sounded contrived and the MySpace page is 99% a fake.

Do you go to any other forums where you give away a lot of personal info Rose?

Maybe you rubbed someone up the wrong way? It's probably more likely not to be someone out of your real world IMHO.

True.

Heck, someone here could have done it. You are open about your relationship on ENA and some nasty person could be trying to push your buttons.

Well I tried to show him the message, and he turned away from it very offended saying that I already told him everything about it.

I just read the whole thread. Now if I were him and was innocent, I would want to see exactly what the message said and I would be doing all I could to find out who it was.

There is a obviously a possibility that the person who messaged her is making the whole story up, but you can't use "the myspace is fake" as an excuse just because she has 1 friend & 1 picture.

If I was going to message someone to tell them their bf was being unfaithful, I would also do it anonymously. I would not use my own myspace or anyone else's, for that matter. So, it's obvious that if the person is being sincere, she doesn't want Rose to know who she is, so she made a fake myspace to pass her the message.

If she really wanted to ruin things between Rose & her bf, she would've made it more believable & more offensive. She would've made it clear that her bf had intentions of cheating, not simply said "he was being flirty".

I'm not suggesting that you accuse your bf of anything she claimed he did, but don't completely ignore it & convince yourself that it's fake--for your own sake.

she has put so much information on THIS website that someone here could have done it.

Well I don't think it is a matter for speculation on suspects. Just a potentially a reminder to be careful how much info you make available online. I also think that pages like MySpace and Facebook should be kept private to invitees only.

Thats what was weird.

The person was stating that he was being flirty.

Why would someone go to all that trouble to tell someone he was being flirty! Flirty happens, some people perceive it different ways, some people are just friendly..etc..I don`t know why someone would go to so much trouble to tell someone their boyfriend was being flirty..big deal!

Thats what was weird.

The person was stating that he was being flirty.

Why would someone go to all that trouble to tell someone he was being flirty! Flirty happens, some people perceive it different ways, some people are just friendly..etc..I don`t know why someone would go to so much trouble to tell someone their boyfriend was being flirty..big deal!

I agree.

I really can't see anybody doing this unless a taken person was doing something way over the line.

Because whoever wrote it knows Rose has a major issue with her SO flirting with other girls. Read her posts here.

Yes thats very true! Someone telling her he was being flirty is enough to send her over the edge..clearly!

It may or may not be true, but someone was definitely looking to get a rise out of her and knew exactly how to do it!

Because whoever wrote it knows Rose has a major issue with her SO flirting with other girls. Read her posts here.

If this is the case, wouldn't the person who wrote it have tried to make it sound a lot worse than they did?

I don't want to say it is definitely true but I think there might be a possibility. I think Rose and her BF should pull together to try to find out who is behind this.

I'm seriously doubting that it's someone from one of these forums. It's obviously someone who knows her boyfriend, his school, his fraternity etc. I'm tending to agree with psychgirly here. Peoples' trust gets broken all the time, especially at such young ages. Also, even if your boyfriend didn't know how to flirt, he may have learned since he's been in college. Most men do eventually. Sometimes the best time to test it out is when you are in a relationship because it stops you from going further.

I don't know. I don't want to cause panic for Rose, but it's all something to take into consideration.

I'm seriously doubting that it's someone from one of these forums. It's obviously someone who knows her boyfriend, his school, his fraternity etc. I'm tending to agree with psychgirly here. Peoples' trust gets broken all the time, especially at such young ages. Also, even if your boyfriend didn't know how to flirt, he may have learned since he's been in college. Most men do eventually. Sometimes the best time to test it out is when you are in a relationship because it stops you from going further.

I don't know. I don't want to cause panic for Rose, but it's all something to take into consideration.

Which, if you go through her posts, you could easily find out.

Which, if you go through her posts, you could easily find out.

I know she mentioned it in this thread, but has she in others? His name and everything?

I also think that if they were just playing around, then they would have said something worse than just flirting. I mean, big deal. People flirt harmlessly all the time.

Someone who's evil enough to do something like this, doesn't go the extra mile to mention, "don't worry...nothing physical happened, but...".

She wouldn't care to mention that if she was trying to piss her off. She would've left it open for interpretation & for her imagination to take over.

I know she mentioned it in this thread, but has she in others? His name and everything?

I also think that if they were just playing around, then they would have said something worse than just flirting. I mean, big deal. People flirt harmlessly all the time.

She has a link to her myspace in her profile which is now private but used to be public. Even the private form of her myspace has his pic and name. She has mentioned his school and frat before along with other things that could easily be used against her.

And, I agree, flirting isn't that big of a deal. It depends on the intentions.

Archived