Someone is trying to break up me and my boyfriend?

Rose21

I know she mentioned it in this thread, but has she in others? His name and everything?

I also think that if they were just playing around, then they would have said something worse than just flirting. I mean, big deal. People flirt harmlessly all the time.

Thats true, but finding out her boyfriend MAY have flirted is enough to send her over the edge, just look at this thread.

And yes, she's given away alot of information, more than enough information in past threads..including contact information for her myspace that was set to public.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has a link to her myspace in her profile which is now private but used to be public. Even the private form of her myspace has his pic and name. She has mentioned his school and frat before along with other things that could easily be used against her.

And, I agree, flirting isn't that big of a deal. It depends on the intentions.

Oh god...that's waaaay too much information.

Someone who's evil enough to do something like this, doesn't go the extra mile to mention, "don't worry...nothing physical happened, but...".

She wouldn't care to mention that if she was trying to piss her off. She would've left it open for interpretation & for her imagination to take over.

If they really didn't like Rose, I think it's possible.

If you want to start a rumor, you let it be vague and something just slightly over the edge. Or else it has no room to grow.

I disagree. The message sounded contrived and the MySpace page is 99% a fake.

Do you go to any other forums where you give away a lot of personal info Rose?

Maybe you rubbed someone up the wrong way? It's probably more likely not to be someone out of your real world IMHO.

funny enough i think it is.. (someone from the real world).

maybe someone who saw her bf's profile, and via there saw Roses profile. And decided to send her a msg. (Perhaps someone who has a crush on him).

Originally Posted by Rose21 View Post

Come to think of it, there was a a friend of mine that got her myspace hacked and she sent a message to my boyfriend saying I was pregnant and wasnt going to tell him.

Hmmmm....Coincidence?

Here it is, pg. 3 of this thread

So someone hacked into HER FRIEND's myspace JUST to send her b/f a message like that?

if i was rose i wouldn't be trusting that friend very much. That sounds extremely made up.

So someone hacked into HER FRIEND's myspace JUST to send her b/f a message like that?

if i was rose i wouldn't be trusting that friend very much. That sounds extremely made up.

I agree. If that happened her friend's MySpace was not hacked. Her friend sent that mewssage to her b/f.

I agree. If that happened her friend's MySpace was not hacked. Her friend sent that mewssage to her b/f.

Yeah I certainly wouldn't buy that 'oh someone hacked into my account and wrote your b/f that email' nonsense. I can see how her friends might THINK she really is pregnant tho if she tells them all the stuff she tells us, but that surely doesn't make it acceptable for them to share that with her b/f even if they suspect it.

I'd be careful if i were rose about who i call friends. I would say she is pretty naive if this is what happened and she bought this friend's story of her account being hacked. Sure there are hackers out there, but no one hacks accounts for stupid reasons like that.

Yeah I certainly wouldn't buy that 'oh someone hacked into my account and wrote your b/f that email' nonsense. I can see how her friends might THINK she really is pregnant tho if she tells them all the stuff she tells us, but that surely doesn't make it acceptable for them to share that with her b/f even if they suspect it.

I'd be careful if i were rose about who i call friends. I would say she is pretty naive if this is what happened and she bought this friend's story of her account being hacked. Sure there are hackers out there, but no one hacks accounts for stupid reasons like that.

Hackers usually send spam to all of the users friends or spreads things to make the account who they hacked look bad.

To hack someone's account, and then send ONE email about someone who is that user is a lot of work and not much fun for a hacker.

Hackers usually send spam to all of the users friends or spreads things to make the account who they hacked look bad.

To hack someone's account, and then send ONE email about someone who is that user is a lot of work and not much fun for a hacker.

Exactly. The type of hacking she is talking about is absurd and woudl ONLY occur if they had a mutual friend who was a real backstabber who knew the person in question's password...and if that WERE the case surely this girl would have known who had her password and ratted that person out to keep herself out of the hotseat.

There is a 99.9% chance that someone hacked into that account to send that one email.

Still...

I don't know. Honestly, if that happened to me, I'd ask my boyfriend, and whatever he says should be sufficient. I wouldn't spend more than 2 minutes on the subject after that.

Of course, it's harder when you go to different schools. My boyfriend and I live together and go to the same school, so that makes things easier.

Well the myspace issue about the pregnancy, to me, seems a separate issue from this one only in that in that case it isn't about her b/f at all and needs to be addressed with this friend.

Since this issue on this thread IS about the b/f, or at least the email was about him, yes, ask him about it, decide if she believes him, then move on.

But there is obviously a friend issue here that she should address.

Well the friend that got hacked, that sent the pregnant message to my boyfriend, her myspace as hacked.

She posted a bulletin the next day saying sorry for the rude messages, but she was hacked.

I know this, because the hacker deleted all of my friend's personal pictures and posted "I have clamydia" on her pictures, or "I do drugs" etc. Why would someone want to do that to their OWN profile??

But yeah, I know he didn't do it. It's true, you can't trust someone 100% but I know his personality. He loves me more then the world, he wouldn't want to do something like that to me. I'm his everything.

He didn't want to read the message when he came to my house, because I called him as soon as I got it and READ it to him. The first time I asked him about it, he didn't seem upset. He just said he didn't know anyone that would get that idea. He hadn't been to any greek function other then those meetings/study sessions with JUST his fraternity. The sorority that the girl claimed to be in, he said his fraternity really doesn't like that sorority and he's never had a Theta come into the house. There are never girls there unless it's a friend of one of the guys or a girlfriend. I've been there.

Even on urban dictionary it defines is fraternity as a one that doesn't even qualify as a true one because it doesn't have greek letters and it's filled with a bunch of homosexuals who don't drink and have no idea how to party.

I think I MAY have an idea of who it may be. I have 2 ideas actually...

There was this girl, I've posted about her before. The bipolar girl that said she was my best friend and always wanted to hang out with me for about a month, and then after I met her boyfriend she acted all weird. She said she didn't like me and didn't want to be my friend anymore. Come to think of it, I DID tell her my boyfriend's fraternity. I always told her all the sweet things he did for me, and she always seemd to try and out do me. She said he was controlling and tried to tell her what not to wear. And I would say, "Oh my boyfriend would never do that" and stuff like that, and I could tell she was trying to find something else to out do me with.

About 2 weeks ago, she deleted me from her myspace. I asked her why, and she was like "why not? No harm done"

I also find it weird that I got this message the LAST day of Spring Break. The DAY before school started. Meaning if that was the case, she would of seen me first period the next day and seen a reacting from me or tried to secretly ask about it.

I sent back an angry message when I first go it, and then I sent back, "Wait, are you (name)?" And then my friend sent an angry message to the space. Either it was me guessing the name correctly, or my friend's angry message that sent her away, because she hasn't contacted me sense so I have no idea.

Other option...My boyfriend has a girl he has been friends with for about 2 years. They never hung out alone, she was going out with one of his best friends the whole time he knew her. They just recently broke up, and about a week or so ago, the weekend before he came down, she texted him saying that she was in town visiting a friend and wanted to see if he wanted to talk and catch up. He said if they would, it would be in a totaly public place, somewhere on campus.

But he told her he was too busy at the moment and had a fraternity initiation the next day. He said she was very suprised he was in a fraternity when he told her, and I'm not sure if he told her which one. He said he was going to say hi if there was still time after his ceremony, but she had already left. So it was kind of a too bad so sad kind of deal.

When he told me this, I didn't really trust her intentions. Something seemed OFF in my gut. I talked to her ex about this, and he kind of laughed. He didn't seem to think that she would want to just "talk" to him. He said since they broke up, she was making up lies that she was pregnant when he was deffinatly sterile, and was doing things she would never do like smoke weed and hookah etc, be wild. I don't know her well enough to make accusations, but she was with my boyfriend's friend for nearly 3 years. She could of had a crush on him before they went out, or maybe she found out that her ex was giving me rides home for awhile and was pretty pissed about it, wanted to get back at me somehow.

I don't really see a point in her doing this, but who knows? She has both me and my boyfriend's myspace.

Here is another few holes I found...If a guy was "flirting" with a girl to the point he wanted to hang out with her and possibly cheat, he wouldn't volunteer the information that he had a girlfriend, or her name nonetheless. And if a girl had interest in him, she deffinatly wouldn't take the time to myspace me and TELL me this. Unless she wanted to get under my skin.

All of this sounds like high school drama. Both of these 2 posibilities are both high school age. The one that he knows is a senior in high school, she goes to school here. And then the girl that I know, is in her first year of college but she was home schooled all her life and is only 17 and a total drama QUEEN> I mean she totaly thrives on it, and said she lost all of her friends because of it.

Another thing is, she said they wouldn't give a name because she wouldn't want me to hate her. Okay, well if she truly went to my boyfriend's school then she wouldn't feel weird about giving me her name because I don't KNOW anyone there! And neither does he, girls by names. Because he doesn't take numbers, that would be the only way he would remember a random girl's name. Same with me.

But seriously. If this person was truly trying to warn me, they would make the fake myspace yes, but why go to all of the trouble of saying the go to the school they were trying to make it out they go to, and that's it, nothing else on the profile? And why would they have things like, "One of my favorite things to do is bumping naughties, and I'm feeling frisky"

Seems totaly suspicious to me. Saying, "Your not naieve, do the right thing!" xoxo at the end?

I showed this to all of my friends and they think it's totaly bizarre. They say not only can they never picture my boyfriend doing this, but the content in the message is just odd. It seems forged.

I'm just worriied about who this person is, and what if they are my friend and I'm just FEEDING them with info? I guess I have to be more careful with who I say things to...

you know what rose - just drop it. move on.

my dad died when i was 11 of cancer. it was really awful. about 2 months after his death, we recived some random envelope in the mail addressed to him. we opened it up, and it said inside, handwritten - "(dad's name) - Here is something i think will help you." It was an ad for some hair growth formula. (my dad had lost all his hair during chemotherapy). i mean, that is F'ed up. really. who would send such a thing to a man who is dying of cancer (and already died???) seriously. i can't think of one person who would have hated my dad like that. some people are messed up. don't let them get to you, that's what they want!

Wow Annie, I'm so sorry that happened to you!

That's just sick and AWFUL. Why would somebody do that?!

There are seriously some really sick people out there who just want to cause people pain. even if they don't know them, they'll do research to find it out.

And with women, I do know that jelousy can drive someone to the point of insanity.

Wow Annie, I'm so sorry that happened to you!

That's just sick and AWFUL. Why would somebody do that?!

There are seriously some really sick people out there who just want to cause people pain. even if they don't know them, they'll do research to find it out.

And with women, I do know that jelousy can drive someone to the point of insanity.

Not just women.....

Well, my closest friends would never even THINK to do this.

I mean, one of them was even venting towards the mystery person.

Naturually, I don't even have to really tick off anyone.

Both that girl, who was bipolarish, was very strange indeed. I saw her personality do a complete 360 and when I told her about my grandpa passing away she didn't care in the least.

The only things she would ever care about was asking how me and my boyfriend are. I would tell her about a little spat I had with him, and she would be the next day, "So have you and your guy settled things?"

Or "my boyfriend does this, does yours do things like that for YOU?"

And then that girl who my boyfriend knows, I haven't even met her, but she was up there visitng a friend and wanting to say hi to him. It could of been totaly innocent, but maybe she had come into contact with her ex and she found out that he had been giving me rides home for awhile and found out I was talking about her. Maybe she didn't like that too much...

I somehow really doubt it was that girl you refer to as 'bipolarish'. She cut off friendship and didn't seem like she wanted to be bothered. She doesn't strike me as the type to create fake myspace accounts and hack into your friends accounts. She just really didn't want to be bothered with you. I really doubt it is her.

As for the above, I mean no offense in saying this, but i have a feeling she said these things because the way you talk about you and your b/f might come off to your acquaintences who are your own age as sounding that way to THEM and perhaps she was being condescending as she feels you might be to them.

I was only referring to her as "bipolarish" because her actions seemed so different to me. Its not that I think she actually is. I just refer to someone like that if their actions completely contradict how thhey were acting before.

She was all sweet and happy, and then all of a sudden she just doesn't like me and said it was nothing I did wrong yet still continues to call me and expect me to fill her in on stuff she missed in class.

It just seems really ODD to me.

Archived