Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

annie24

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. Busboy! He always makes an appearance when we're finally talking about something else in this journal

Congrats on making it alive and well to your new destination! I paid for match, by the way, so we can be match buddies. Of course, I'm sure your selection of men will be infinitely superior to mine.

I've made it here, but my stuff hasn't yet. Ugh, long drama, I won't go into it here.

Yeah, I do live in a bigger city so... More of all sorts I guess!!!

My apartment is totally cute though!

Oh no. That's really rough. I hope it arrives soon and the company does SOMETHING to make up for it. Yay for a cute apartment, I'm sure it will look even better once you do it all up.

Im more just over it. Annoyed that he would take do many months to write back, or not write back at all. Like you guys have pointed out, that's not friendship. Well, he's told me before he feels really guilty when he doesn't write back. I don't know, that was last year. It's like, why bother. I remember I sent him an email about having a hard time funding a job and he never wrote back. But he'd always comment on funny animal photos. The last email I sent him was in may. I deleted him off facebook in July, and he sent me a friend request in November, which I ignored.

If all goes well, I should get my stuff on mOnday. Fingers crossed.

I signed up for a new gym today. I went to two gyms. One was very nice nothing wrong with it. The other one was just as nice same distance walking. But the second gym has Indian dance classes. And much hotter guys walking around. Ha ha ha ha.

During reading the start of this post I was thinking, where is the mentioning of hot guys?

Ah.....right at the end lol.

I can't see why that wouldn't be a necessity....

Well hopefully everything else goes smoothly.

At east there are no more awkward dinners with the dance instructors husband.....right?

I went to the first gym at 4 o'clock and there weren't many people there. When I was at the second gym it was about 5 o'clock and there were many more people there. The second gym won a best of city award. So maybe it was just the time of day because more people were coming back from work? But the second gym seemed to have a lot of men in their 20s and 30s there which was great.

It is really weird to talk out a post!

Thanks everyone. I like my new apartment it's super cute . the movers should come in a few days . Assuming no other glitches occur. By the way this is the first time I am using voice activated control to write a post it's on my iPhone.

That's cool! What are you using?? Can it be used on skype etc?

Archived