If I am so hot then why don't men approach me?

littlestar

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. So true. Girl A kind of likes me and I come on strong = clinger. Girl B really likes me and I come on strong = caring, thoughtful, warm. Or, Girl B really lieks me and I do not come on strong = player, playing hard to get, etc. On and on we go.

goes both ways, just to clarify

Girls want money. Particularily young girls. If you can flash a bit of cash or are young and handesome they will fawn over you, its mostly the cash but handsome helps, however not handsome with lots of cash is debatable. If you are a nice person and work hard for an average unexciting income.. they won't. Its how they work. Well hot over sexed girls anyway.. at age 19 I guess that is a large portion of them.

EDIT: I suppose men are the same we're only interested if you have a hot body and show some skin. But that is pretty much common knowledge. I'm speaking generally here there are exceptions. I tend to go for slightly ugly girls with decent bodies because experience has taught me they will be nice to me and easier to get sex out of. They also tend to be less crazy.

it totally depends on what kind of low-life you are going for

women like that have no substance, try finding a person who has more than old make-up and free drinks under her skin

Maybe you're persona/aura is unapproachable, not just your looks, not being rude or anything but ya never know. Unfortunately i don't have this problem LOL well actually i don't think thats unfortunate, oh i dunno... Have you ever tried approaching them? if they;'re already intimidatedit won't matter. It could be your company, like if you're with men. It could be that they try but they don't get a vibe so give up.

I was told by my ex that I am beautiful on the inside an outside... I don't get approached or even looked at. I don't even have any real friends, just people I work with and go to school with.

Well first off beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and secondly there are other factors at play whether or not people are easily approached when out. Reserved people probably are not approached as much as very outgoing and gregarioius people simply because the more reserved one is the more they unkonwingly can put off an unapproachable vibe.

Well first off beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and secondly there are other factors at play whether or not people are easily approached when out. Reserved people probably are not approached as much as very outgoing and gregarioius people simply because the more reserved one is the more they unkonwingly can put off an unapproachable vibe.

Yeah true..but like with the OP, other people told me I am beautiful too. My parents (well they can't lie), my roomates, other friends, my ex bf's friends and co-workers.. But here I am, not being approached.

I'm actually very outgoing. The few guys I've met from online couldn't believe it when I told them I used to be shy. I smile and talk to people and all that.... But the only type I seem to attract is the type I would never ever date. This makes me feel ugly. Why can't a guy I'm attracted to approach me? Surely not all of them are taken.

most women out in my area that are hot are usually looking for one thing.

money.

they use what they have to try and land a man that has the cash. the morale of the 50s & 60s are gone these days. love? pffft, screw that.

i'm not saying that is what is happening in your case. but i have know a lot of very attractive women and some of them just had that aura. you can sense their attitude. maybe you are giving off a vibe like that.

Fortunately where I live and among the people I know that rarely happens - most of the women I know who are single are financially comfortable based on a career and years of hard work. It's also rare for men to be gold diggers but I have seen that, too.

Fortunately where I live and among the people I know that rarely happens - most of the women I know who are single are financially comfortable based on a career and years of hard work. It's also rare for men to be gold diggers but I have seen that, too.

i need to move there. women around here pretty much have no morals anymore as far as finding a great guy goes. they just want the cash.

If I had women fawning over me all day If I found them all about the same level of attractiveness, if one of them was rich, and I knew she would support me financially and buy me awesome stuff. I would go out with her. Infact I would seek her out. Especialy if I knew it was not possible, or unlikely that I could achieve that style of living on my own. I don't care much about money, truthfully, but I understand why a lot of women would prefer that their man have a lot of money, or atleast a good amount.

i need to move there. women around here pretty much have no morals anymore as far as finding a great guy goes. they just want the cash.

Because in our society money can buy people we are completely consumer driven. Its crazy with the amount of goods and technology we can produce that we do not consider the family or community anywhere near as much as we should. We just assume that economic growth automatically translates into a better environment for all.

U now what, a guy who is gorgeous and confident will one day come and pick u up out of the blue. Yes..guys r intimidated by gorgeous women. Gorgeous men who are confident will approach gorgeous women.. believe me!! I had this problem, I was always majorly checked out at clubs but never approached. Until one day I met this unreal french catwalk model and we fell in love!! Now im moving to london so i can b closer to him!! (11 months and still strong LOL!!) Life works wonders sometimes seriously and he is my first boyfriend and im 23!!! He is a great, sexy and confident guy and saw me 'just havin fun and being myself' thats what attracted him..

then it seems like the 18-25 girls act way more seriously and like you gotta work way harder to even have them look at you.

It's just supply and demand. Attractive women in that age range are really coveted. Young guys want them, old guys want them...

most women out in my area that are hot are usually looking for one thing.

money.

Commitment is what women are really after in the long run, knowing that a man will share his resources with her, whether that's goods or just time and effort.

A guy who spends money on a woman is at least showing he is willing to share his financial resources. So should a woman necessarily look past this guy for the 'sensitive' type who will write her poetry, but make her pay her own way at the movies?

U now what, a guy who is gorgeous and confident will one day come and pick u up out of the blue. Yes..guys r intimidated by gorgeous women. Gorgeous men who are confident will approach gorgeous women.. believe me!! I had this problem, I was always majorly checked out at clubs but never approached. Until one day I met this unreal french catwalk model and we fell in love!! Now im moving to london so i can b closer to him!! (11 months and still strong LOL!!) Life works wonders sometimes seriously and he is my first boyfriend and im 23!!! He is a great, sexy and confident guy and saw me 'just havin fun and being myself' thats what attracted him..

Cool! Maybe we should have a caste system.

I find a lot of this thread extremely insulting, to both genders.

give people more credit!!! Yes, some women may be persued a lot, it doesnt mean they are shallow tarts.

I have a multi-millionare come into work every day and offer to take me places, buy me things... I have never once considered it, I would rather my piss poor boyfriend any day... I dont know ANYONE who would give up a good relatinship for a flash-in-the-pan fling with a rich guy. Hopefully its not just New Zealand that has such a high calibre of women.

EDIT: Todd, poetry is ONLY a good thing if its good poetry... most of it is highly embarrassing

I dont know ANYONE who would give up a good relatinship for a flash-in-the-pan fling with a rich guy.

Why would it have to be a fling? Perhaps the women some posters have described are looking to marry rich.

When women are looking for a one night stand, they go for looks more, when it's a long-term relationship, they will give up on the looks some and look for resources more.

EDIT: Todd, poetry is ONLY a good thing if its good poetry... most of it is highly embarrassing

Agreed. Had a little poetry published in '02, but got so sick of reading the competition, I quit.

Why would it have to be a fling? Perhaps the women some posters have described are looking to marry rich.

When women are looking for a one night stand, they go for looks more, when it's a long-term relationship, they will give up on the looks some and look for resources more.

Im sorry you live in a place where that is acceptable, but I find it really hard to believe that THAT many women are that stupid. Sure, if you love someone who is perfect for you, and they happen to be rich, then thats cool... but I dont know a single woman who would give up love for money.

It sounds to me like a lot of posters here have been burnt in similar ways and have made excuses in order to make themselves feel better... if a woman left you for someone richer, then chances are they would have left you anyway, it just happens to be for someone with a bigger bank balance, but it could have easily been for someone with less money and a charming smile...

Commitment is what women are really after in the long run, knowing that a man will share his resources with her, whether that's goods or just time and effort.

A guy who spends money on a woman is at least showing he is willing to share his financial resources. So should a woman necessarily look past this guy for the 'sensitive' type who will write her poetry, but make her pay her own way at the movies?

that is completely different from most of the women out here man. they want to be taken care of, not work, etc. they want the man to pay for everything. treating a woman on a date and romancing her is different than this. the women out here hardly care about commitment. they want the cash, get married and divorce for half. trust me.

its called intimidation. men see you and go DANG.. I could never get that, she is outta my league or they say. HIGH MAINTINANCE. DAMN I spelled that wong. Either way it is a lose lose situation for you. try to not be so freaking hot will ya. LOOK PLAIN, then once we get to know ya and hanging with ya, put back the hot. LOL. Maybe, you should go up to a guy instead of waiting for him.

I wouldn't feel comfortable in a relationship - dating or marriage - where I was financially dependent on the man and had no assets of my own (i.e. if I were working in the home with a child for a period of time). I prefer not to date wealthy men who would want to live a very wealthy/fancy lifestyle - wouldn't be a good match for me.

Archived