Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Chance to Mend Our Relationship?

Originally Posted by smackie9
    You are still young and this is a perfect time to do discovery, and self improve. Best of luck in your journey.
    Thank you so much for your motivating words. Each days get a little better.

Platinum Member
    Keep on your path to emotional well-being. It seems you now have a good support system in place.

I think this relationship is likely over for good, though. It sounds like there was a lot of dysfunction between you two and he just doesn't feel the same way anymore. Sometime it really is too late. What's more, you've also been together since you were both very young, and these relationships generally do have an expiration date as people grow and evolve and feel the need to explore life more before settling down.

My impression is that he cares about you and hopes for the best for you but is ready to let go.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Keep on your path to emotional well-being. It seems you now have a good support system in place.

I think this relationship is likely over for good, though. It sounds like there was a lot of dysfunction between you two and he just doesn't feel the same way anymore. Sometime it really is too late. What's more, you've also been together since you were both very young, and these relationships generally do have an expiration date as people grow and evolve and feel the need to explore life more before settling down.

My impression is that he cares about you and hopes for the best for you but is ready to let go.
    I agree. Thank you for your honest perspective.

The effort it takes to ignore him and deliberately try to make a point is not helping or healing you. It is playing games in the hopes that he notices and contacts you.

If you want to be serious about investing in your emotional well being, stick with the therapy and delete and block him and all his people from all your social media, messaging apps and devices.

You are over-investing in trying to get his attention in these obvious passive-aggressive games.
    Originally Posted by Arie2017
    me ignoring it and retweeting and tweeting around him comment shows me that I dont care. If he wants attention, hell have to ask for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice