Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newborn on the way soon

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Cherylyn
    Tell this to my sister who is a major Jenny McCarthy fan.
    Don't you mean DOCTOR Jenny McCarthy? Oh, wait...

Originally Posted by abitbroken
    How can he attend school if he is unvaccinated? Honestly, the districts around here would not let that fly except for legitimate reasons, ie, the child is going through chemo, or has another very serious and fragile autoimmune issue which precludes them and they are the ones that "herd immunity" is designed to protect. is your husband's ex and anti-vaxxer? I would say that you need to put your infant's health - and yours first. you know being pregnant, the flu could be potentially fatal or cause distress to the infant. I would insist that his son stay with grandparents when he is sick and i might go as far as to say if he is not going to vaccinate, that you are going to move in with your parents until the baby is 12 months old and vaccinated. Is there a wedding date?

I guess he put religioua beliefs or something of that sort to get out of that. There is no legitimate reason and it was both their ideas, he is fine with me vaccinating my child so i guess his mom did not want to and was fine with it. He will not accinate him and I will most likely have to keep an eye on both of them and reduce contact because my baby wil be susceptible. I feel my fiance thinks im worrying too much, different genes and totally different immune systems he thinks his son is invisible to viruses, and he thinks the same of himself whom does not have all vaccinations, but a couple a weeks ago he was dying over a sore throat I think it is selfish he wont vaccinate over his opinion with no facts.

Originally Posted by Layla23
    I guess he put religioua beliefs or something of that sort to get out of that. There is no legitimate reason and it was both their ideas, he is fine with me vaccinating my child so i guess his mom did not want to and was fine with it. He will not accinate him and I will most likely have to keep an eye on both of them and reduce contact because my baby wil be susceptible. I feel my fiance thinks im worrying too much, different genes and totally different immune systems he thinks his son is invisible to viruses, and he thinks the same of himself whom does not have all vaccinations, but a couple a weeks ago he was dying over a sore throat I think it is selfish he wont vaccinate over his opinion with no facts.
    It’s not ‘your’ child though...

So if he feels strongly it’s something you two need to address on how the both of your child will be raised.

The fact that he doesn’t care what you do with ‘your’ child isn’t vibing to me but I digress.

In the grand scheme of thing you have two choices either have your child around the son or don’t.

At the end of the day though you have no power over what he and his ex do with their child.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Layla23
    No it's not about keeping an eye. It's literally about not letting your newborn live in the same house as an unvaccinated person or have close contact -ask your doctor and your pediatrician. And you too -for example, whooping cough is really dangerous for you to get or your newborn (when I was pregnant I did not get a booster because back then they didn't know it was needed but I think now it is??). Your newborn will be exposed to some really scary diseases through her unvaccinated stepbrother. Not enough to "keep an eye".

Platinum Member
    Is Jenny still on that train?!

Platinum Member
    These people put everyone's health at risk!

Platinum Member
    There's a measles outbreak in my state because of that stupid doctor in Hawaii and his totally unfounded statement about vaccinations causing autism.

Talk to a pediatrician. Take yourself and your newborn somewhere else to live. Stay with your family . Don't endanger a life because you're with a fool, his brat and whatever his crazy babymama are into. Stop the nonsense political and fad arguments and get yourself and your unborn child to safety. You can't win an argument with fanatics. There is no point stirring up drama here while you sit there and allow your unborn and yourself to be jeopardized by ignorance. Get off this thread, pack and go stay with intelligent people.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Don't you mean DOCTOR Jenny McCarthy? Oh, wait...
    You are correct!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    She is a total quack. I would love to kick the “ cure “ culture ableism people in the head. And vaccines are NOT the cause of autism. Genetics is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice