LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiancée mad about me not giving oral sex sometimes

Fiancée mad about me not giving oral sex sometimes

So my husband gets mad when I don’t give him oral sex sometimes.He always tells me that he always has to beg which isn’t true at all.But it makes me feel like crap because it feels like I did something wrong.Please I need advice.

Fiancee or husband? Not that it really matters re: your question, but just odd that you referred to him as both in one short post.

We probably need some more info to go off of here. You say he feels he has to beg for it, but that it isn't true. What's the real problem here? Are you uncomfortable giving him more oral sex? Are you upset because he's mad and you feel like you're doing something wrong? Are you willing to have more oral sex with him (a simple fix if this is something you are okay with and that's all he's asking for)?

Set your boundary and tell him you’ll give him oral sex when YOU feel like it...If you bend on this issue there’ll be others and soon enough you’ll be a doormat.

Your husband(?) will either have to adjust and respect your boundaries or find someone else he can emotionally manipulate...

You can both communicate and come to some compromise but him just getting angry at you is not fair and not the way to work through issues.

Carus*

Platinum Member
    Are you satisfied with your sex life?
    Is he meeting all of your needs?
    Do you communicate about sex or just listen to his issues?
    Is there any truth at all to his complaint?
    Have you discussed if he would like oral from you every time?
    Does he give you oral every time?
    When he says “beg” for it , does he mean actually verbally beg or wishes you would do it spontaneously without him giving you some direction there?

Is he your fiancé or husband?
    Are there communication issues elsewhere in the relationship?

He’s my fiancée sorry auto correct * but he says he always has to ask for it when then that isn’t true.I give it to him freely.But when I don’t he gets mad.

He doesn’t give me oral at all because he doesn’t like it or can’t do it which to me, i feel like that is an excuse.

Don't marry your bf. He's already demonstrating infantile entitlement and selfishness. It sounds like you haven't been dating long enough to get past the basics such as sexual incompatibility. Bickering about bj's/oral sex sounds like nonsense teenagers who are experimenting with sex get involved in..
    Originally Posted by User1017
    He doesn’t give me oral at all because he doesn’t like it.

Matching sexually is one of the major must-haves for a frustrating-free relationship. End it and find someone who matches you in all the important ways.

Oof, you need to get out of this relationship. Unless it's truly okay for something like oral sex to be unequal in the relationship (meaning you don't like receiving it genuinely) then he needs to step up too. At the very least, he should be very grateful that you service him ever.

Originally Posted by User1017
    He’s my fiancée sorry auto correct * but he says he always has to ask for it when then that isn’t true.I give it to him freely.But when I don’t he gets mad.
    How does auto correct switch fiancé to husband?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice