Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Tired of this situation

Ok, next time don't let "It come to a situation where we were making out". You're not a victim. Make yourself crystal clear with actions..including cutting off sex talk and leaving immediately if a guy whips out his penis. Expect more for yourself and from yourself. You're in charge of how things go down.
    Originally Posted by maryam
    Verbally I very clearly told him multiple times I DONT want sex.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Ok, next time don't let "It come to a situation where we were making out". You're not a victim. Make yourself crystal clear with actions..including cutting off sex talk and leaving immediately if a guy whips out his penis. Expect more for yourself and from yourself. You're in charge of how things go down.
    I m not making myself a victim. My initial question wasnt about who's fault it was. I was asking for advice about whats next. Leave the gym or just stay ignoring.

And by the way.. there is no single truth. Ofcourse we have to be careful that things dont get out of hand. But we cant predict that. You can be overcautions or take risks with the possible consequences. People here are all about playing it safe. Which is fine. But my opinion is that as long as you think over your actions before you act on them and be willing to take the responsibility it is OK. In this case I have learned for my own safety to take distance when people start about sex and dont take no for an answer. I am talking with this guy for 2 years now. This happened just recently. So it wasnt like he was just there in an instant.. it was a gradual process. But yeah things happen. And im okay with it and now im moving forward with no grudge but with a lesson learned once more.

Only you can decide if you can deal with him or rearrange your life/different gym. Do whatever you need to do. It's up to you, not him.
    Originally Posted by maryam
    Leave the gym or just stay ignoring.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Only you can decide if you can deal with him or rearrange your life/different gym. Do whatever you need to do. It's up to you, not him.
    True. But i like to hear how others think about it. I dont want to just run away. It can make me stronger to stay at that gym and be able to keep my peace even if he' s there. What would you do?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice