Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    J canít work tomorrow and for who knows how long though she wonít admit it . She put her back out.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    J isnít coming until the very earliest Thursday MAYBE. I am going to have to cancel my doctorís appointment Friday I think.

It is quiet today. Just my babies, the older kids are throwing up.

Are you effin kidding me..... J says to me when youíre not busy can you look for Physio places for me? you have being there for a week while I am run off my azz. I work literally 18 hours today because I said I would do a private babysitting gig for this Colonel after my daycare closes until midnight. Both you and your daughter are sitting on your rump all day and you canít look up phone numbers???????

I work literally from 6:30 this AM to Midnight with NO break and you want me to look up numbers for you??? Um, NO!

She text me saying she feared losing her job because I am fine without her . I said , yes I do need your help but my health is a priority too I canít keep cancelling doctors appointments because youíre off or have doctors appointments too. We have to work with each other here not at opposite to each other . I am not your enemy and Iím not trying to screw you . We both have health concerns and we both need to be considerate of each other. I know your life with your husband only taught you to give a crap about yourself and your kids but you have to work with me. I am doing you a favour too you know .

Platinum Member
    Is J still doing the school bus job, too?

Originally Posted by luminousone
    Is J still doing the school bus job, too?
    Not right now. She couldnít even walk as far as her bathroom. She may lose that job who knows .

7.5 more hours to go and then I can fall down and die. Working 20 hours yesterday almost killed me.

Working 31 hours of 48 is craycray.

Gold Member
    Don't push yourself too hard Seraphim! You need to rest up too and recharge your batteries.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 444546474849 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice