Cup of coffee ideea

So i messaged lets say an old ex...we were not formal but very intense at one point few years back...I invited him for coffee...and he thinks my boyfriend would be upset ...Me and my guy are going through a rough time...My old ex said,,I dont know what to think.Have you even thought that we gonna end up in bed together ? Why would he say that ??

Not sure...i would like to work things out with my boyfriend...I did not intend to sleep around just because he might have...just wanted someone to talk to .discreet....i dont know why i called him

Would you have contacted him if you didn't think your boyfriend cheated?

Yeah, you do too know why you called him...revenge...

Because your invitation was inappropriate and an attempt to use him as a shoulder to cry on or ego boost or a hookup to cheat on your bf. Why would you message him and start talking about your bf problems anyway?

he thinks my boyfriend would be upset ...Me and my guy are going through a rough time.
Because your invitation was inappropriate and an attempt to use him as a shoulder to cry on or ego boost or a hookup to cheat on your bf. Why would you message him and start talking about your bf problems anyway?

My old ex lets say....we ended after we aborted our baby...that was years a go...its someone i was deeply in love as well at one point.But thats a different story....why would coffee mean sex...maybe...who knows

My old ex lets say....we ended after we aborted our baby...that was years a go...its someone i was deeply in love as well at one point.But thats a different story....why would coffee mean sex...maybe...who knows

You should not be having coffee with an ex who you had an intense relationship with. You are clearly looking to at the very least emotionally cheat.

I would call that playing with fire. I went to my ex's house while I was with my future husband. He was going to help me download computer items and the like. My boyfriend knew, he was fine with it, the ex knew I was with someone and in love, etc. All was well. And that's the way it needs to go down if at all - everyone knows, everyone is comfortable. Or it doesn't happen.

Why not going through these hard times with your current boyfriend with the help of your friends? And by friends I don't mean exes or guys that are attracted in you.

Meeting up with an ex is disloyal to the relationship you are in. If you need to talk with someone, find a counselor, clergy, or friend who would be acceptable for your partner to know about. If you are done with your current relationship, finish it before reaching out to an ex. Does this really require an explanation?

Archived