Turns out she’s my twin flame

Rozhni

After first seeing her in 7th grade and being too shy back then to ever talk to her, I ended up changing schools after a week or so and lost complete contact for 5 years.

I ran into her again in college and we started talking but later found out she was dating someone else.. We stayed in touch and started realizing how weirdly similar we were.

We both had attraction for one another, but it wasn’t until now (2 years later) that her and I are seeing each other.

Last night she told me what a twin flame is and I’ve been researching on it. I didn’t even know there was a term for it until last night. I feel like she’s trying to tell me I’m her twin flame, but I feel like that’s such a big agreement that idk what to say to her..

She sent me a link to it and told me to read it..

what do I even say to her? Idk how to respond to the text but I do believe she’s my “twin flame.”

No wonder she’s been so “free” with our relationship. She knows that if it’s meant to be, it won’t go anywhere. That’s why she’s been so unorthodox about dating.

I feel like our last date showed that she is very clearly into me.

Whatever nonsense is needed to make sense of the world in a nonproveable way is what it is.

Prepare yourself for nonrational thinking then attempt to discern the truth in your life by layering in rational thought.

Well if you read my previous posts I’ve felt like this girl was my mirror and I had no idea what a twin flame was then. I just found out last night.

You don't really know each other. The whole thing sounds to me like making preconceptions based on magic thinking. Idelizing someone like that is a recipe for disappointment imo. Do you like her? Does she like you? Are you both free? Then the best thing is to try to get to know each other without setting up yourselves for a fall with all these fairytale expectations. I wouldn't adopt her line of thinking nor encourage it. Just get to know her for who she really is. You could be polite and reply that you found the notion interesting but not get carried away with it. Take the time to get to know each other before you jump into conclusions.

No this is not that girl. That girl back in LA was just someone I’ve known since I was like 8 years old who I was best friends with until we got older and she moved away. We weren’t meant to be obviously since she’s with someone else and I feel like I’m in love with this girl who I’m refering to as my twin flame. I used to call her “the model” but people on here didn’t like that.

This is all REALLY confusing for people looking in never mind you. Maybe concentrate on one woman at a time?

I’ve mainly been talking about ONE woman this whole time. There’s been one post about the LA girl and then another post about a girl who screwed me over but that’s it.

Try to answer as it’s completely fresh and you have no idea who I am.

Whatever nonsense is needed to make sense of the world in a nonproveable way is what it is.

Prepare yourself for nonrational thinking then attempt to discern the truth in your life by layering in rational thought.

Well if you read my previous posts I’ve felt like this girl was my mirror and I had no idea what a twin flame was then. I just found out last night.

I haven't read about your feelings regarding this girl, but for this post.

Try to really digest what I wrote and what another poster wrote of "magical thinking."

Some may discount the twin flame stuff, I personally do not. I am a strong believer in soul connections, that we are all searching for ours, that they come in many forms (friends, family, lovers) and that each one is meant to teach us something about ourselves.

Even if you don't believe it she does... what you might want to do is some reading into soul mates, soul families, twin flames, etc. and make your own decision. And yes twin flames usually crash and burn, because even though it doubles the really great things, it also doubles the negative things as well. That being said, not everything is predestined and we can have a hand in what our future looks like. She may be using it as an excuse to let go and be free, you get to decide what you want to do with that.

I think she's trying to manipulate you. She is pushing this garbage on you to get you to discount any bad behavior that she might have exhibited in the past and trying to sell you on whatever she wants to do with you now. Being similar might initially attract you - but being so similar -- can backfire on you, too.

I dont know about twin flames or soulmates. I used to believe it but no more because its irrational and keeps u away from real facts like if the person sucks or not. It keeps a false narrative playing. I do believe in whats meant to be will be though. So if u go through life and she keeps popping up, maybe that is to be looked at as something. Go out and see....but no guarantees.

So to clarify, did she tell you she is your "twin flame"? Or are you just hoping that's what she meant?

I’m a Scorpio and she’s a cancer. She sent me a link of this random tarot reader and told me to watch the 30 min video on Scorpio, and then told me to watch the 30 min video on cancer. There was a huge part talking about both of our signs meeting our twin flame in this life time and it will be smooth sailing unlike most twin flame relationships. Obviously she wanted me to watch that part. Plus she always watches her sign and also watches my sign. I told you guys she was into me. And I also told you guys she’s spiritual and focusing on herself. Not seeing any other guy. She went to the birthday party with me even on short notice. I asked her at 4pm to come to a party at 9pm AND she had to wake up for work the next morning at 6am and I didn’t bring her back home until 3am. She didn’t want to go home.

Interested much?

I’m a Scorpio and she’s a cancer. She sent me a link of this random tarot reader and told me to watch the 30 min video on Scorpio, and then told me to watch the 30 min video on cancer. There was a huge part talking about both of our signs meeting our twin flame in this life time and it will be smooth sailing unlike most twin flame relationships. Obviously she wanted me to watch that part. Plus she always watches her sign and also watches my sign. I told you guys she was into me. And I also told you guys she’s spiritual and focusing on herself. Not seeing any other guy. She went to the birthday party with me even on short notice. I asked her at 4pm to come to a party at 9pm AND she had to wake up for work the next morning at 6am and I didn’t bring her back home until 3am. She didn’t want to go home.

Interested much?

That's nice, but that doesn't answer my question.

Did SHE tell you that you are HER "twin flame"?

I dont know about twin flames or soulmates. I used to believe it but no more because its irrational and keeps u away from real facts like if the person sucks or not. It keeps a false narrative playing. I do believe in whats meant to be will be though. So if u go through life and she keeps popping up, maybe that is to be looked at as something. Go out and see....but no guarantees.

I agree. But what if your partner believes? Do you put them down about it and say “oh, I’m not sure.” I mean I really really feel like she’s the one just from how I’ve liked her for so long. I’ve liked her for about 2 years before she even knew I existed and then once I finally introduced myself, we got into this lonnnng conversation about conspiracy theories and we talked about how our bodies are so similar. We are both tall and slim/athletic with strong jaws and high cheek bones and brown hair.

Archived