Turns out she’s my twin flame

Rozhni

That's nice, but that doesn't answer my question.

Did SHE tell you that you are HER "twin flame"?

NO! All I replied to her was “wow, that’s so true.” I didn’t know what to say. Obviously she’s not gonna be like “you’re my twin flame.” That’s kinda a big deal. Basically like saying you’re my husband.

NO! All I replied to her was “wow, that’s so true.” I didn’t know what to say. Obviously she’s not gonna be like “you’re my twin flame.” That’s kinda a big deal. Basically like saying you’re my husband.

Yeah, because I didn't read from this quote that she said your astrological signs are "twin flames" for each other, just that your signs are "meant" to meet THEIR "twin flame":

"There was a huge part talking about both of our signs meeting our twin flame in this life time and it will be smooth sailing unlike most twin flame relationships. "

But you can see it that way if you choose. As long as things are going well, that's great.

But you titled the post 'turns out she's my twin flame'... I read that as this was information given to you, it's back and forth one day you insinuated she was pawing and clawing to go or with you on New Years then you weren't even sure if you should call her. Then you insinuated she was playing games, now it's crystal clear.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm not saying you're right, I'm saying the way you lay out the facts is greatly influenced by where your head is at and whether or not you're feeling insecure at the time of writing and that makes it very hard to follow.

I wish you luck whatever the reality of your situation is.

I don’t know what a twin flame is and that’s ok. Non religious people make it work and religious people get married and split up. To each his or her own.

Treat her right and she’ll stay. Treat her wrong she’ll leave. Same thing should go for her. Don’t let it get to your head. Flames go out unless you feed the fire if that helps. Good luck!

Archived