I am on the fence about this one and don't want to ruin a good thing

Elvis243

I've been dating this girl for 4 months serious and she's basically living with me. The first few months were peachy except her being upset that I liked another girl at the beginning. Well I feel that her infidelity about me made her cheat on me I don't have proof just a very good hunch well I confronted her about it and she wouldn't even look at me when she denied that anything happened then blamed me for my mistakes. Lately she's just been spending my money like its coming from a well and she deletes all texts and snaps from her phone because I snoop through it now. And her interest in my has seemed sub par not particularly not there but like she's sorta there. I have a feeling I am being used. Because she doesn't have many family members that care about her and she struggles because she has no car or job. I feel terrible for her because if she moves back with her gma she will have to sleep on the couch until she can get a car and apartment. But I am not particularly happy with how little sex I've been getting and me feeling insecure about her and her faithfulness. How should I do this I have no clue. I also have multiple tickets for us I'm paying payments on to go this summer to shows.

How about we forget about the possible cheating and look at the rest of the relationship.

She has no job

She has no car

She has no place to live that is hers

She spends your money like it is hers

She has lost interest in you

Sex has fallen way off

You have been dating only 4 months and all this is going on

Time to cut your loss's on this one and move on. Throw in all the shady behavior and you have a 100% good reason to dump her.

I know you feel sorry for her but you cannot go around rescuing women from their own lives and especially a woman that is using you and treating you like crap.

Let me ask you this: If this was your brother or best friend in this situation what you advise him to do?

Lost

You seem to have wanted her to move in with you but unfortunately, it's not working out. Let her move back and decide what she wants to do.

if she moves back with her gma she will have to sleep on the couch until she can get a car and apartment.

Why did you permit this woman to move in?

My guess is she saw a guy who's a sucker for a sob story, and got you to let her live with you and spend your money. She is using you, in case you haven't put that together yet. I don't understand that there is to be on the fence about; this isn't a relationship. Tell her to get her stuff and go back to Grandma's.

And next time, use some better judgement and a healthy does of common sense.

What good thing are you talking about???? She's using you for money and a place to stay. Ruin anything? She's already done that. Pack her bags, tell her to leave, it's done.

Next time don't let someone you don't know move in with you. I'm not sure what happy ending you expected out of it, but you've been conned big time. Hopefully you won't have to go legal to get her out.

P.S. "if she moves back with her gma she will have to sleep on the couch until she can get a car and apartment." Boo fricking hoo, so many in the world would give anything to have that. She's a grown woman, she needs to get herself straight, it is not a man's job to do that. Equality, remember? That means she ponies up and yes gets a job and her own place to live and sucks it up with a relative until SHE is able to do that.

Just like the rest of us. Zero sympathy there man, zero sympathy. I've been a single mom working three jobs, an ex who didn't make much money, three kids to raise and I cannot believe you think that is a terrible thing or her either. Tell her to go to grandma's and have the locks changed with the bags packed. Better yet, drive her there.

Archived