LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I need some advice about my situation

Originally Posted by annie24
    ummmm..... I actually think that YOU were the one enabling the behavior by continuing to carry on with him after you learned he was married!
    Sure and I dont denie my part on that.But I wasnt the first girl he cheats on her with (according what he told me and I know from other girls that worked with us,Im number 6 or so even) and knowing how he is I doubt I will be the last one either.And she knows all that now but choses to continue with him anyway.

Originally Posted by Anusha
    Sure and I dont denie my part on that.But I wasnt the first girl he cheats on her with (according what he told me and I know from other girls that worked with us,Im number 6 or so even) and knowing how he is I doubt I will be the last one either.And she knows all that now but choses to continue with him anyway.
    Well, that is a problem that his wife needs to deal with. I'm sure she could use a lot of counseling and therapy herself. People choose to stay for all sorts of reasons - saving face, religious reasons, etc.... It doesn't matter though - YOU are not married to him, so you are free to go off and find a man who loves you, is single and is good to you (and doesn't use you like the cash machine!!!)

Platinum Member
    Don't blame her for a mistake that you are making yourself!

So you think that chosing to continue with a guy after knowing that he cheats is right?

Platinum Member
    You have no idea what she knows. You do know what you know -that you are involved with a married man. Is there a reason you despise yourself so much that you would willingly be in a situation like this (including giving him money)? Try and figure that out before you hurt yourself and others more, ok? Focusing on your "anger" against her for staying married is simply a way to hide your head in the sand and make excuses so you can continue this behavior.

Platinum Member
    It's not right for her, but more importantly it's not right for YOU! Don't worry about her - you have so much on your plate there shouldn't be any room to worry about what she is doing or not. You can't hope that she has the strength to walk away from him in the hope that he will then come running to you. Regardless of what their future may hold - he is NOT the right person for you.

Start taking some responsibility for yourself and your life

You are right,I shoud focus on me not her.And anyway like he told me once even though he had cheated on her before that is the first time she actualy catches something,so is my word against his.I bet he might have even had said to her that Im making it all up to separate them.

Platinum Member
    Who cares what he said to his wife. It's none of your business or concern and if you stop being involved in his life it really won't matter.

What should you do? Beg for him back and try to keep seeing him because if you were dumb enough to get to this position it's the best you're ever going to get.

Something weird happened on thursday.I got a call from his wife at 11pm followed by a text saying "Now I see why you left me alone,he is still with you right? Try to convince him to be with you after all you two deserve each other".And then she called again about half hour later.I didnt answer cause I was sleeping already but I got it really surprised when I saw it the next day.Oh yeah she called my mother too but didnt say anything and just said she called wrong(according to my mother but I thought that was strange and that maybe my mother just didnt want to tell me what she said).The next day she calls again at 8am but I didnt answer.After all the last time I called her she end up hanging on me and telling me to leave her alone and now that she needs me I should just answer? No way.I texted her saying that I have nothing to do with her husband anymore and that I havent seen him for more than 2 months even and for her to sort her problems with him and let me get on with my life in peace.After that what followed was a battle of texts where she would insult me and I would insult her.She would say things like "Now you want to have peace? You should have thought about that before geting involved with him","You didnt get out of all that,it was him who didnt want you anymore cause your money finished and you couldnt hold him with your body" and "Good you got some shame and woke up"(clearly being ironic).And when I said that I was glad he didnt want me cause now I was free to live my life in peace and find a man who deserved me while she was still there puting up with his lies and betrayals,she said "Good luck on finding a man but just watch out for him to not be married again ok?".I just said "Thanks,good luck on trying to find out who is his new mistress and on the next betrayls that will come and when it happens dont go calling me again,sort it with him".Maybe I was a bit harsh but I just feel like she deserved it.I have put up with a lot from her when I was with him(insults and aggression even) cause after all I was wrong but now that Im out of all that I just didnt feel that I should acept it anymore.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice