For Girls: Favourite kissing technique?

Quick question:

[Where/How do you like being kissed]

Long question:

I have kissed alot of girls and know that every girl is different but I want to know what the more popular areas are.

When kissing a girl (not in public) for foreplay, what turns you on the most?

Sucking on the bottom lip, kissing your nick, sucking the neck, nibbling the ears..

What is the best spot to kiss/way to kiss that you find gets you going the most?

When I'm kissing my b/f, when I'm pulling away from the kiss I graze his upper lip with my tongue, and he just about loses it.

Oh, and during foreplay, he kisses litterally every inch of my body-head to toe. Slow, gentle kisses. It feels amazing and REALLY gets me in the mood. But when he kisses the backs of my knees, I could almost have an orgasm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BOOBS, definantly. lol Girls like it when you pay lots of attention to that area, because it makes them feel good about their body. Well...I guess I shouldn't say that every girl is that way...but I am. Could be because I was stuck at a A cup FOREVER and I was really insecure about it.

I also love to be kissed and softly sucked on my inner thighs and hips...all that area around you-know-where, but not directly on that area. It teases and excites me.

As for a not so sexual area...it makes me feel good when my BF and I are together and he randomly kisses me on the forehead.

standing/sitting behind her, arms wrapped around the chest, and kissing the back/side of the neck very gently. it gives her huge goose bumps on the arms. then i joke saying "are you feeling cold?" (despite the sweat on her forehead)

• 1 month later...
I love having my bottom lip bitten. The first guy that ever did that to me had me wrapped around his finger.

I do that without thinking... my poor bf almost had his lip bitten off while we were doing the deed the other night!!

I love it when my bf just kisses the top of my head...

he'll do it while we are watching telly...

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from being kissed and breathed on along the neck/ears area, the slightest touch and softest kisses around my waist and hips are enough to get my engines started. I'm VERY sensitive in those places, and usually flinch when just barely touched along those places. I also love the very playful bottom-lip biting.

Being kissed from head-to-toe is the killer.

• 5 weeks later...

Sucking on the bottom lip is a big one... I'm not into biting so much. The spot in between your hip and your privates... i guess you could say bikini line... is very ticklish= very good.

What I think is the hottest isn't so much the kissing, but the passionate breathing in each others mouths while making love, in between kisses.. anyone know what I mean?