Are MOST men Minute Men?

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'd like to know what you will say to this question. I want to know if MOST women are with or have dated men who don't last longer than 10 minutes. I mean is this the norm? And to the men, why is it so hard for a man these days to go the long haul. Don't we deserve more than a few minutes? Or is it just married sex that turns into a boring minute fest? Come clean ladies. Is it possible for a man to last longer than a few minutes...does it mean they are not trying...or is it really that hard?

To the two men on the planet who don't last two minutes...congrats you are in the MINORITY!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the compliment, Miracle29.

From my surveys, most men don't last beyond 10 minutes. What's also even more sad is that most women don't orgasm from intercourse alone either, so it could be a double whammy.

I believe that along with educating yourself on how women "get off" along with learning how to control your own body, sex can be more beneficial to both people involved.

well it depends how long it has been since I got some. If I get it every day I usually last a good 15-20 minutes but if it has been a while (say 2 days) I will usually last 2-5 minutes

Thats why I usually do foreplay (eat out, play around,tease) and make my girl come before I finish my business. I feel like I take advantage of the girl if she isnt satisfied.

Well most men don't last longer than 10 minutes, true. This is due to men simply being weaker than women in controlling ones sexual desires (obviously).

My advice for the men: lots of kissing, lots of foreplay, and listen to the women/ask them for what they want from you.

My advice for the women: encourage this the best way you can, and also listen to the men/ask them what they want.

//C.E.

I think you don't really understand the principle in taking time for a guy, many things can turn sex into mess. Insecurity and stress particularly do not help guys who try to perform... Sometimes you can hold it sometimes you cannot, it is a burden to know that your girlfriend did not had an orgasm and it is quite heavy to bear that weight on your mind. It can ruin the whole sexual life forever... I remember that one of my girlfriend was making me feel insecure so I could'nt hold it... She was angry but can you guess how I did feel ? A girl should not complain but understand and try to make her guy feel better so then the sex would last longer... Your opinion is egoistical and does not show compassion toward your "loved" one who is trying hard (I'm sure about that) to give you a longer penetration... There is nothing fun in being a minute man...

PS As you can see it happenned more than once in my life, but it was with girls who did not understood who I was and they did not made me feel good in my relationship with them... now the question is upon you... what are your expectations and is your partner comfortable with you ?

I can control my buddy, he releases his army when I tell him to .

Hahahahahaha! That seriously made me laugh.

Honestly though, my guy probably lasts about 10 minutes during actual penetration... or so I guess, since I'm not exactly watching the clock by that point, since we've usually been making out, snuggling, touching each other, etc. for way longer than that before we start that part of it.

Of course you say that, youre 17! You have no control of your buddy at that age.

I can control my buddy, he releases his army when I tell him to .

if by control you mean pull out - stop, and continue seconds later. their isnt really any controll over these things. if men could really controll it PE wouldnt be an issue...

Pretty much every guy I've been with has cum in under 5 minutes the first round. I think marathon men are either a rare find, or men talk it up to be more than it is.

They always blame it on me being "too sexy" or "so animalistic", but I don't believe a word they say. It's totally selfishness in some cases, or lack of control in others. 2nd round can usually last up to about 10 minutes...that's if they can get it up at all.

Usually first time I have sex with a girl I go about 10 min.

If I have sex with her again, its usually 1-3 minutes.

I have been teaching myself to not go so early. Usually if I have that mindset however, i can't come entirely... so

I usually "release the army" before I go out at night. Helps.

I have to admit....I am not someone whom looks for someone whom will got a long time....sure, I like to have fun with foreplay, and just playing around...but I really don't need or want someone to go on forever!

I PREFER it if someone can get there in around 10 minutes of intercourse; because honestly the times someone has taken a long time (through intercourse) I kinda got either a bit bored, sore, or just wondered if it was me! I like to build things up and have that big release....sure changing positions and all that is great fun too, but honestly 30, 60 + minutes of in & out...not appealing to me

All that being said, most of the men I have been with have been very much into foreplay and all that anyway, so once we get around to the sex, I am already raring to go myself and I can't last much longer than a few minutes myself anyway!

I am soooo Happy that I am not alone in this. Thank you soooooo much for answering this for me. My co-worker and I thought we two were the only one who had this issue. You all are awsome thank you for your replies. I'm glad no one was immature about this and knew that this was not a PERSONAL attack on them, but more so a real curiosity about men. Thank you all.

To Frozen...I don't believe I really gave an opinion. I simply wanted everyone elses on this matter. Sorry you are having issues with your longevity, but this is not about YOU ONLY..this is for the masses. ANd just so you know...i've NEVER told my man off about this. I don't want him to have a hang up about it. I've kept it in thus far.

Oh thank gawd I'm not the only woman who doesnt want to be pounded for an hour. Honestly, when he 'goes' I'm usually ready for him to. hahhaa

AN HOUR? Who said that? I'd be happy with 20minutes.

I cook, I clean, I work over 40hours a week. I pay bills, I am faithful. For Heavens sakes, how hard it is to get romance, foreplay and good sex? (violin in background)

Well I've never had sex but I can tell you that it's much easier to last if we've already ejaculated a few hours ago.

That's not truly a physical response, that's more an emotional response. What I mean is that once past the refractory period, it starts all over from scratch pretty much. There appears less urgency on the part of the male to orgasm again as quickly the second (or more) time in a few hours because they've got their physical "needs" met.

Or, put completely a different way, it's entirely possible to have the first time last much, much longer than the second time if that's the way you really want it to be.

For example, it's entirely possible to have a nice, long, relaxing session in bed first thing in the morning lasting quite a long while (if somebody can take the kids for the day ... please!) and then only have a few minutes for a quickie in the bathroom around lunch time.

A man getting off by himself beforehand really him to get control over his emotions. His body is (in general) just as capable of a quick release the second time around.

With reference to RayKay's post, yep, I've heard that certainly there is a "too long" time for actual penetration although its something that most men never stumble over!

Another thing too, once most men start penetration, they tend not to stop until they orgasm. For any guy who hasn't, try alternating between oral and full on penetration. You'll tie your lady in knots as she writhes around on the bed.

i would never discuss initmate moments shared in a forum like this - making love is special

talking about how long a man can hold back means you miss the best part - the connection

I have a hard time believing this because sex has both an emotional and physical component. If the best part of sex is the emotional aspect then you are missing the physical. I believe that both are important and sex is like anything else it can be made better with knowledge.

I think that the minute man thing happens when sex is just used to get off and there is no longer an emotional component. In my mind sex should not always last an hour, maybe there is only time for 5 or 10 mins depending on the circumstances. Now if a guy has a problem where he cannot last then he needs to learn how to control this but he has to want to do it.

I dont think theres much solid ground for this discussion to sit on, most guys are different. Some can go 5 rounds, some cant, some can last 5 hours, some cant.

I never have any control over my first round, but after that... well you know the story.

I think the easiest way to resolve this type of dissatisfaction is to communicate (subtly), maybe suggest something he should do for you before or after to increase the satisfaction, or keep him awake after round one (turn him on) until he's ready to go.... again and again and again. You should definitely let him know though, any considerate and loving partner will gladly pick up his/her slack in the bedroom.

The oh, "He's just greedy because he's fast" thing is kind of a rip, controlling when you come is on the "near impossible" end of the difficulty spectrum for some guys, and unless you suggest something more that they could be doing (or indicate that you aren't satisfied).... ignorance is bliss.

I mean statistically, men initiate it and do all the work, and we're supposed to "just know" when you aren't satisfied... come on ladies! (this rant was for humor purposes only, as with any generalization there are a great deal of exceptions, don be surprised if you are one)

i would never discuss initmate moments shared in a forum like this - making love is special

talking about how long a man can hold back means you miss the best part - the connection

Hmmmm.... Tag your it... does not a connection make.

Put it in .. get your rocks off.. .roll over.. "that was great honey" doesn't a connection make.

I dont think theres much solid ground for this discussion to sit on, most guys are different. Some can go 5 rounds, some cant, some can last 5 hours, some cant.

I never have any control over my first round, but after that... well you know the story.

I think the easiest way to resolve this type of dissatisfaction is to communicate (subtly), maybe suggest something he should do for you before or after to increase the satisfaction, or keep him awake after round one (turn him on) until he's ready to go.... again and again and again. You should definitely let him know though, any considerate and loving partner will gladly pick up his/her slack in the bedroom.

The oh, "He's just greedy because he's fast" thing is kind of a rip, controlling when you come is on the "near impossible" end of the difficulty spectrum for some guys, and unless you suggest something more that they could be doing (or indicate that you aren't satisfied).... ignorance is bliss.

I mean statistically, men initiate it and do all the work, and we're supposed to "just know" when you aren't satisfied... come on ladies! (this rant was for humor purposes only, as with any generalization there are a great deal of exceptions, don be surprised if you are one)

Every guy is different Slacker. And I agree about the communication part entirely... but when you communicate and your partner tells you that they know your body better than you know it...means they arn't hearing you.

Subtle works... but a CAST IRON SKILLET OVER THE HEAD sometimes works wonders I think.

You are right about the men initiating most of the time.... true true. In most cases.. (wink)

Biggest turn off for me??? CLOCK WATCHERS.... oh yeah. Clock watchers who watch the clock while they are putting in time down south. eeeek.

I think there are things couples can do to .... slow things down.