Are MOST men Minute Men?

As many have observed, most women don't seem to get off on intercourse anyway. So there's no need for a woman to go unsatisfied because a man is too quick during intercourse. Being a minute man doesn't actually make a man selfish since he can remedy the situation by finding other ways of satisfying his partner. But he is definitely selfish if he declares sex over when he's finished and doesn't want to reciprocate. And that's just asking for trouble which makes his lack of staying power a real issue when it doesn't need to be.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he is definitely selfish if he declares sex over when he's finished and doesn't want to reciprocate. And that's just asking for trouble which makes his lack of staying power a real issue when it doesn't need to be.

That's a good point too. There is that, but I suppose it depends a lot on the dynamics of the sexual relationship.

Though I'm new to sex me and my girlfriend recently began. It was my first time but not hers, and she told me over and over again that she was really surprised at how long I lasted (and how good I was, but thats besides the point ) which was about twenty some minutes, maybe half an hour. however she said the second time that it was still really good, just that it starts to actually hurt a little bit after a while, so now I try to finish around 20 minutes, depending on if she seems to still be getting alot out of it. To answer your question, yes it is hard, and I think the reason I was able to stay so long was because I had been having no sex and so I had continued masturbating, and had actually once already that day ( i was not expecting to have sex that day). You need to talk to your boyfriend (if you have one) about things you like and dont like. If he is any kind of a decent person and loves you he will want to please you as much as possible. I know I wouldnt enjoy it at all if she wasn't.

I'm confused with the "control" factor...? What's wrong with going a second time? Let the man get off fairly quickly, then he has all the time in the world to take care of his woman while he gets his "partner" back up. Assuming of course he's willing to. From what I hear, it's the woman that backs off quickly oftentimes. I think communication is key here, if you don't talk about it, it will die a slow, painful death--as I am all too aware.

There are also little blue pills (and other colors as well) that will forestay the erection so that the man can please his woman as long as they like

Best I ever had didn't continue penetration straight for any great length of time. It's in, something else happens, it's in again, something new happens, change location, position, have a drink, fall asleep, start again... something. It was AMAZING!!! If the goal is to just get off, then that there might be the issue worth talking about.

As many have observed, most women don't seem to get off on intercourse anyway. So there's no need for a woman to go unsatisfied because a man is too quick during intercourse. Being a minute man doesn't actually make a man selfish since he can remedy the situation by finding other ways of satisfying his partner. But he is definitely selfish if he declares sex over when he's finished and doesn't want to reciprocate. And that's just asking for trouble which makes his lack of staying power a real issue when it doesn't need to be.

Right on Bionic Guy!

REminds me of the Enzyte commerical - with this mindset you must have a very happy misses at home. LOL Or if not, you will one day!