Okay, I've totally took the plunge and joined okcupid.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm after anything ta ree saw, I'm a 30 years old, and no woman has so much as displayed interest in me offline. I'm totally starved of physical touch from a female.

Ross have you ever shown any interest to a woman offline?

(ok, i'm caught up now)

remember when you asked if sex was any big deal? when you do it with a pro, it isn't. if you go that route to gain some experience (and you will ALWAYS use a condom with anyone, right?) just keep in mind that it is a thousand times better when there is emotional involvement.

and don't waste your money on getting oral, you won't learn much from that.

Ross, what happened when you DID show some interest to a woman offline? I bet they probably responded favorably to you, unless you were in the mode of "poor me, I am so pathetic, I cant get anybody, I am so repulsive". If you were in that mode, you probably drove them away.

Slightlybent, I do agree with you, sex is 10 times better with someone you also have some emotional involvement/investment in. I could never just go out and shag someone I have no feelings for.

Ross just a quick question: What is it in your life that you are passionate about? I am not talking about getting a woman, etc

What is it that you do (as in currently do) that you see yourself doing for the rest of your life, simply because you love to (and please dont say whinging and being negative)?

i would definitely recommend joining multiple dating sites simultaneously. my brother found long-term love on link removed, and i got my best results from overweightdate (not surprisingly) which hooked my profile up to the wider net of tangowire. yahoo personals is also a fairly non-scammy site, which reminds me: THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO POSE AS LONELY HEARTS, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY WANT TO SUCK ON IS YOUR WALLET. watch out for 'girls' that sound too good to be true. they almost always are.

(monkey honey, i swear this is all behind me now )

I have done on a few rare occasions.

I'm totally starved of physical touch from a female.

"rare" is only for steaks, very often is for people.

If you took 1/2 the advice here you would be in someones arms right now!!! ](*,)

We know what you're going through, we have ALL been there but you don't believe us.

My first time besides school, social encounter;

drinking age was lowered to 18 so we went to a club.

Friends saw me looking at a girl and said go ask her to dance.

I was petrified, I said I can't dance, they said so what, nobody does.

They almost pushed me into her.

She said dance? the rest is history,

My 1st kiss?

That was terrifying TO ME!

She said, wow, you really know how to kiss! I'm thinking to myself, go figure, that was easy.

The book is due out for xmas, watch for the movie in '07...

(ok, just that part was a joke...)

Ross, what happened when you DID show some interest to a woman offline? I bet they probably responded favorably to you, unless you were in the mode of "poor me, I am so pathetic, I cant get anybody, I am so repulsive". If you were in that mode, you probably drove them away.

Slightlybent, I do agree with you, sex is 10 times better with someone you also have some emotional involvement/investment in. I could never just go out and shag someone I have no feelings for.

They either didn't respond at all or tell me they weren't interested, I think there was only one occasion where I had a poor me attitude.

Anyway, profile has been changed, I will move it to craigslist or/and tribe once I join them, and I've taken another picture.

Ross just a quick question: What is it in your life that you are passionate about? I am not talking about getting a woman, etc

What is it that you do (as in currently do) that you see yourself doing for the rest of your life, simply because you love to (and please dont say whinging and being negative)?

Watching satalitte TV but I wouldn't say I'm passionate about it. Sad yes, but I'm being honest.

Find interests man, hero's are people you respect.

Mine are:

Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Ghandi, General George Patton, Albert Einstein, and various others...

People you respect, admire, try to live a lil by their example.

Ross, ask someone else to take a picture of you.

Why?

Anyway, I don't really want to use my avatar picture in my profile because I don't really like how my facial expression looks in the bigger version of it. But I will take another picture of me in that top as I think it does look better like beyondthesea said.

Actually, I've just realised I can post several pics in my profile, do you think that'd be a good idea?

Honestly what you need to do is MAKE YOU

DEFINE YOU

and become you.

Right now you're nothing but a horn dog.

and that's why women don't "bite" what do you offer except a shell.

Fill that shell man, FILL it full of the wonderfulness that is you.

Why?

Anyway, I don't really want to use my avatar picture in my profile because I don't really like how my facial expression looks in the bigger version of it. But I will take another picture of me in that top as I think it does look better like beyondthesea said.

Actually, I've just realised I can post several pics in my profile, do you think that'd be a good idea?

The reason why is,

People look better on average. when someone takes a picture of them. Try a proffessional photographer. THey'll get good pics.

Take pictures with your friends, Family, etc. If you have an animal hold it.

It helps man.