Okay, I've totally took the plunge and joined okcupid.

imo Ross -mentioning sex or that you're looking for it, interested in it, etc is just a no-no. Its a girl thing. We don't like to KNOW that's what you're really looking for, its sort of implied but if its too in our face, its a turn off. Sort of like if a woman put a financial requirement in her profile...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean you're no expert MacGyver - seems like you know women pretty well actually....

"I'm no expert w/ relationships so I would like to meet someone who is willing to take it slow and we can develop a great relationship together"

That was HIS intro line for HIS profile, not a self assessment of me lol

AHHHHH

AHHHH

AHHH

I can be shy, and I'm caring. I'm willing to have sex with near enough any women, since I find most women appealing and I don't have any experience. I'm also open to a relationship also. I like beer, TV, going to town.

AHHHHH

AHHH

AHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathe)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"I can be shy, and I'm caring. I'm willing to have sex with near enough any women, since I find most women appealing and I don't have any experience. I'm also open to a relationship also. I like beer, TV, going to town."

You are so NOT listening Ross.....

What's wrong with listing 'sex partners' in your profile? Loads of people do it, how the hell does it make you sound like a pervert? There's nothing wrong with liking sex. It might not attract someone who want's a serious relationship, but surely it'll attract a woman who is interested in getting laid?

Wow! Ok I liked the first profile better!

How about something like

Shy, quiet man looking for a female friend (and eventually more) who enjoys _______________, and is looking for a long term relationship. or something like that?

Yeah, we all know men want sex but if you list it as a prority in your profile it makes us turn the other way.

What's wrong with listing 'sex partners' in your profile? Loads of people do it, how the hell does it make you sound like a pervert? There's nothing wrong with liking sex. It might not attract someone who want's a serious relationship, but surely it'll attract a woman who is interested in getting laid?

I guess if that's really what you want then go for it. It's just that you complain so much about not having anyone to share with, that you want a girlfriend, etc. If you want that, then you shouldn't list sex partners.

If you want sex, then leave it as is.

Why ross, look at my profile, or macgyvers (Thank you for the compliment Tae Ree Saw, you're too kind)

IF you sit there and say

I will sleep with any woman who is breathing that wants me and, I want sex now, and not later.

You will not get any girl to contact you.

Not even a girl who will sleep with or marry any girl that has a guy ask.

Honestly Tae Ree, Me and mac can't write a profile for him, cause if we did it wouldn't be him they were attracted to. It'd be us.

Ross honestly can't live up to what me and Mac would allude to. It wouldn't work with consistancy.

ROSS, REWRITE THAT * * * * NOW.

POST IT HERE

WE'll give pointers.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This is a test of the "do you have enough patience at giving advice to someone who doesn't listen and as such, your being able to put up with anything that goes wrong and happens after that network" ](*,)

Had this been an actual emergency with someone who really needed help you would heve probably been awarded a Doctorate in Psychology by Brown.edu or Oxford.edu depending on where you live.

Maybe you SHOULD hook up with a couple of floozies initially so you can get some "practice"

You could also go to the red light dist and get the same thing for less coin....

Honestly getting sympathy sex, or sex with a prostitute is not helpful

cause then instead of thinking no woman wants to sleep with me

Women only sleep with me cause they pity me, or I can only pay women to sleep with me.

It is not good heh.

But at least you're trying to help!

That's what counts!

Although I would really like a girlfriend or serious relationship, being intimate with a girl is what I long for the most right now. Maybe if I had pplayed the field and had flings when I was younger like everyone else has on here then I'd be more focused on finding a long term relationship and marrige. But I've had absolutley no experience with women whatsoever.

If I could just be intmate with a woman first, and then that's it it's done, I'd be able to focus on having a relationship. I just feel it's something that I need to get out of the way first and then I can move on.

I don't know if anyone can understand where I'm coming from here, but it's just how I feel.

Honestly getting sympathy sex, or sex with a prostitute is not helpful cause then instead of thinking no woman wants to sleep with me

Women only sleep with me cause they pity me, or I can only pay women to sleep with me.

It is not good heh.

That was exactly my point budman. If that's ALL one wants, one can easily pay for it but it still won't get you anywhere.

But I've had absolutley no experience with women whatsoever.

WOW, none of us knew that..... NOT!

you won't have any until you listen to pros like us. The women here are not slouches, they are giving great advice from a "womans viewpoint" and most guys in their past aren't smart enough to realize it. Women like to actually "mold" guys into "ideal men".

Small steps for an intro. in a profile, not sex ads....

much applause - for the getting slightly impatient with Ross - MacGyver.

Ross, I hope you're not gonna put people off helping you. If you want someone to say what you want to hear, just let us know. We can oblige, but we feel like your asking for honest, genuine help, and we'd like to dude...

*twaps head*

Your a tough cookie, But we're making progress!

Honestly ross, if you don't have lots of interests what makes a woman want you. Look at macgyver's interests and mine.

I'm younger and I have 10x the interests you do! I just got lazy lol.

(I need to expand that actually) Yay a new project.

Ross, We'll let you experiment, and do what you want, at least you're trying, but do you want to waste time with something people who've been there has wasted time on. You do that.

I want "Sex now?" to work too, but it never worked for me.

(Actually I never had the balls to say that.)