Okay, I've totally took the plunge and joined okcupid.

He was banned because he stuck up for himself against the likes of the people who were treating him badly.

There's a topic that's all about it on the general forum.

No he was banned for being a disrespectful jerk who refused to listen to the rules and keeps trying to evade his ban by registering names like bymsyelf.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the word disrespectful by itself would have sufficed....

Yes, after the first temporary ban it would have been sufficient.. The jerk part came after he decided to register many false names to try to get around the ban. That is the same behavior that caused all the moderators so much work two days ago when we were attacked by those morons from another forum.

No he was banned for being a disrespectful jerk who refused to listen to the rules and keeps trying to evade his ban by registering names like bymsyelf.

So where does all the stalking * * * * come into it, please tell, please give some proof.

Oh, you can't because it's bull * * * *!

Some of you may have seen countless abusive posts by newly registered members. Those were spam attacks from another forum who shall remain nameless as I'm not about to give them any credit.

All the posts have been cleaned up now so there isn't any record of them. But it was a big job to try to keep the forum operating without being disrupted. And while we were busy with that we certainly weren't posting to try to help anybody with their problems.

So where does all the stalking * * * * come into it, please tell, please give some proof.

Oh, you can't because it's bull * * * *!

Oooh, see. You can't even remember not to swear so you aren't detected so quickly.

Those are my all time favorite. Have you seen the one where he's in the Matrix?
i don't recall it specifically. i remember a good Warner Bros. one, though.

i actually made one of my own set to Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" but never got around to submitting it.

Some of you may have seen countless abusive posts by newly registered members. Those were spam attacks from another forum who shall remain nameless as I'm not about to give them any credit.

All the posts have been cleaned up now so there isn't any record of them. But it was a big job to try to keep the forum operating without being disrupted. And while we were busy with that we certainly weren't posting to try to help anybody with their problems.

Is there a specific reason you don't use CAPTCHA?