Okay, I've totally took the plunge and joined okcupid.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there's plenty of new people joining all the time, they'll also be loads of people who haven't seen you yet, and loads of people on other dating sites who don't go to that one.

This is from the person who said 18 miles is far away?

Let me explain, the girls in a certain area on those website usually know one another or know someone who knows someone from clubs/bars they hang out at in that area and you will be the topic of conversation this afternoon/tonight/tomorrow etc.

You are hurting any chances you may have had w/ that profile

Let me explain, the girls in a certain area on those website usually know one another or know someone who knows someone from clubs/bars they hang out at in that area and you will be the topic of conversation this afternoon/tonight/tomorrow etc.

You are hurting any chances you may have had w/ that profile

Partying girls aren't my type, and if there is a type of girl who is interested in me it is definatley not that type anyway, they're just usually loud, superficial and are interested in alpha males.

Partying girls aren't my type, and if there is a type of girl who is interested in me it is definatley not that type anyway, they're just usually loud, superficial and are interested in alpha males.

Aside from the generalizations there....Ross, he is using that as an EXAMPLE.

Maybe they know each other through school, maybe they know each other through friends, through work, whom knows. His point is...first impressions MATTER and your profile will stick. I did online dating for a while, and even when people changed their profile, I remembered the previous one!

Dude

You are so contradicting yourself there

You're like I want to sleep with any girl, and then you say that?

am I the only one that sees this?

Dude

You are so contradicting yourself there

You're like I want to sleep with any girl, and then you say that?

am I the only one that sees this?

Um, there's all sorts of girls that are interested in one night stands, for example mature BBW's. It's not just girls who're party animals.

You have never been out with a girl and as such "you don't have a type", you only want someone as shy as you because you are scared right now and you will continue to think this until you are not shy anymore.

You will then probably become an Alpha male just by "coming out of your shell" and getting a new attitude as a result of that. This is reality and it will happen as soon as you actually get out from behind a computer screen, walk out of the house and try to meet someone.

well obviously Ross.

They're just a different kind of "partier"

But that doesn't mean they wouldn't be interested in me, that's if they're any women that're interested in me. Like you said yourself, they're a 'different' kind of partier. Most of them aren't walking around thinking they're like soooooo cool, and dissing anyone who has a lower social status.

I just want a girl full stop.

Okay, if okcupid is the wrong kind of dating site to have this kind of profile up, how about I take it off there and put it on tribe or craigslist, I've heard about a lot of men putting profiles up saying they wanted to loose their virginity on them, eventually they met a woman through it and lost their virginity.

And I could change the okcupid profile to something more right.

I just want a girl full stop.

Okay, if okcupid is the wrong kind of dating site to have this kind of profile up, how about I take it off there and put it on tribe or craigslist, I've heard about a lot of men putting profiles up saying they wanted to loose their virginity on them, eventually they met a woman through it and lost their virginity.

And I could change the okcupid profile to something more right.

And wait a second, women do that?

Whatt........

Learn something new everyday..

(logs onto craigs list to see if its true)

okcupid can work for it.

But you don't have the confidence to do that kind of profile.

If some sex goddess came to you.

and said let's have sex

you'd prolly faint.

Hell I'd probably faint.

Come on dude, it's like you're just clutching at straws now. How come you're so dead against this?

Better Ross - better. Good idea.

But if ALL you want to do is lose your virginity, why not the red light dist thing??

To be honest the closest one to where I live is miles and miles away, I never thought about getting a cab because I thought it'd cost way too much. And I didn't feel up to waiting around at several bus stops for different buses, and being in some strange area miles away form nowhere trying to work out where I can find a bus to get back.

I've realsised a cab wouldn't cost as much as I thought now, so I am seriously thinking about going this route. I would rather lose my virginity to a woman who actually want's to do it with me though.

sorry, i'm trying to catch up here, and it's hard because i'm consumed with laughter from reading the last three pages all at once.

Ross, i tried to find out a bit about Broadclough yesterday, and Mapquest UK had no idea what i was even talking about. if you want to have fun outside the house, you have to march onto that double decker and {censored by me before mods got to it} around in the big city of Manchester.

and hey, if you ever make it to Wirral, try and get me a photo of Victoria Hall. the Beatles were playing there at the moment i was born.

cos it's a bad idear for what you're after ross. He's - we're all trying to help you get what you say and we think you want.

A female friend who will want to help with your virginity issue more than once AND who will like you for you.

Yes? No?

I'm after anything ta ree saw, I'm a 30 years old, and no woman has so much as displayed interest in me offline. I'm totally starved of physical touch from a female.