Okay, I've totally took the plunge and joined okcupid.

No, don't get me wrong, I do want genuine help. It's just right now people think I should be solely focused on attracting a soul mate, or nice girl, or LTP and think I shouldn't be putting them off.

And yeah, I might not have many interests and sound pretty boring but I figured why not just be honest? If a girl does contact me she's obviously happy with me being like that and I don't have to live up to anything. I suppose I'm just brutally being myself.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yes, you can change it...but people whom looked at it before will likely remember something was off before. Take advantage of the fact you are a NEW member which will spark interest, and write something GOOD.

My advice is not to put "I want sex" in there, unless you are posting in a site actually dedicated to "intimate encounters" (where you will have people looking for sex alone there). I know for sure that would turn me off, and as much as I love sex, I sure am not interested in someone whom would be saying that right off the bat! I think many other women feel the same.

You have to sell yourself as a package, sell the personality.

I guess I'm just experimenting at the moment.

that profile is so self destructive and demeaning to women because you portray yourself as basically the lowest of the low of any mans profile.

Can't get a guy? then come to Ross...

All women will remember it and have no part of you in the future. It's reads nothing but desperate...

Ross here's an example for you.

Hey RayKay, Sex Now?

Paaleeeeaaasse?

Come on you know you want to.

I'll even sleep with you!, or Ta Ree, or any woman.

Heck some dogs.

/end example

Thank you ladies for being my examples, I apoligize if I embarressed you.

What did that look like Ross?

Exactly,

Pathetic.

Noone's gonna sleep with someone who says crap like that

Even if I was single and horny...um...I'd pick my "Rabbit" over that!

You see she digs me, You're getting married though right. Congratulations! Where do I send the gift?

Anyway, Ross, You need to get confidence, and you need to take advice and listen to people who will get you closer to people.

Intimacy is not sex. Sex is the ultimate form of showing intimacy.

It will help, but its not something you truly need.

Watch the movie 40 yr old virgin.

you're new profile is not getting any better

"I can be shy, and I'm caring. I'm willing to have sex with near enough any women, since I find most women appealing and I don't have any experience. I'm also open to a serious relationship. Women just don't seem to be interested in me whatsoever. Couldn't any of you help a poor guy out? I like beer, TV and going to town.

What I'm doing with my life

ok - beastiality is a TOTAL thread diversion....

RayKay, you made me spit coffee all over in laughter.

Anyone know how to clean coffee off a keyboard??

Lol you're a spitter

And does anyone read my damn sig, lol

Soo, ross you're still not letting us help you.

(PS. We're having fun while helping people.)

Party's in here.

Well Mac, at least we have fun

Dude if I ever go to RI, we're so hitting the bar scene.

You see she digs me, You're getting married though right. Congratulations! Where do I send the gift?

Anyway, Ross, You need to get confidence, and you need to take advice and listen to people who will get you closer to people.

Intimacy is not sex. Sex is the ultimate form of showing intimacy.

It will help, but its not something you truly need.

Watch the movie 40 yr old virgin.

you're new profile is not getting any better

"I can be shy, and I'm caring. I'm willing to have sex with near enough any women, since I find most women appealing and I don't have any experience. I'm also open to a serious relationship. Women just don't seem to be interested in me whatsoever. Couldn't any of you help a poor guy out? I like beer, TV and going to town.

What I'm doing with my life

LOL, not that I am aware of....maybe you better tell my boyfriend the news...lol. We are moving into a house though, so we'll take a housewarming present

Ross - your new profile only shows you have basically no standards...and well, someone whom has no standards is not very...attractive. Also, it kind of makes the person feel like well....I guess I'm not very special then!

That whole "pity me" attitude is terribly unbecoming. If I read that, I would be clicking your profile closed pretty quick to be brutally honest. Confidence is attractive, and that profile my dear, does not show confidence.

Lol you're a spitter

And does anyone read my damn sig, lol

Soo, ross you're still not letting us help you.

(PS. We're having fun while helping people.)

Party's in here.

Well Mac, at least we have fun

Dude if I ever go to RI, we're so hitting the bar scene.

Ross needs to have fun but he is resisting!!

Ross, "Resistance is futile, you will be absorbed into the collective and go out into the world and meet people and make panties wet in person!!"

..(!)(!)

.(*o*)

.(@@)

"Mr Bunny"

I forgot how to do the feet

You would love the bars here, Brown, RISD and J&link removed are in providence (party capitol) and only 10 mins from me.

link removed is great also, draws 1000's of people every 2-4 weeks.

Hey, you are and I commend you for that.

But I remind you, that your picture and the way you look can't change.

I remember faces.

Once you get a "stigma"

you won't get rid of it.

Most people don't just use one personals site either. Cause they say * * * * it, and go for all of em.

Hehe, you make it sound so tempting mac.

Must go to Ri, pick up RI women.

Mmmmm...

Uhm, anyway, uh, ya, Ross resistance is futile, me and mac will make you a man!

(and the ladies will certainly help)

At least you are trying something. (pats you on the back)

I know and I appreciate it but I just want to see what happens with this profile first.

It's not permenent, I can always change it, heck I can even change the user name.

At least I'm finally doing something.

Actually, you can't change it later because the women will block a profile like that and will remember what you look like. The longer it's up, the less chance you have.

You are not (as everyone has told you) going to get anyone with a "pity me" profile.

You will get someone with an upbeat/positive profile even if it's a bit low key in the macho dept..

Hey, you are and I commend you for that.

But I remind you, that your picture and the way you look can't change.

I remember faces.

Once you get a "stigma"

you won't get rid of it.

Most people don't just use one personals site either. Cause they say * * * * it, and go for all of em.

And there's plenty of new people joining all the time, they'll also be loads of people who haven't seen you yet, and loads of people on other dating sites who don't go to that one.