girls what would u think of a 25 yr old inexperince guy

joe45

ok heres the story-what would u as a girl or one of ur female friends was dating a 25 yr old and he told u he never had a gf relationship or even dated before-turned off, weird, not date him anymore, keep him-what would u think or u really suspected this guyl was a total newbie-(can;t really kiss, doesn;t now what to do, nervous and jittery)

what would u as a girl or women dating this guy do. is this ok or not.

i now some women care about a guys experience in the bed-which kind of girl wants a newbie guy-he won;t be able to please her in bed and be done in 5 secs. that what i kind of worried about-since sex in a need and not a want-if i ever get a gf or even date that she might leave me. and my folks always said all u need is money and a great job and more money and taht all women want-well not always from waht i hear good sex and the ablity to please is jsut as important-since like i said it is a need.

btw on my update i got like a date -meeting with some gal off the online dating site but shes one of the girls i ain;t attaracted to at all-too big and obese-might just go there to meet her and see what happens-she might have friends who are at least avg lookin.

Ya know, I was actually going to tell you in my opinion it wouldn't matter if the guy was experienced or not nor were your parents right that all women want is is a man with money and a great job.

But then I read your last paragraph. You should be ashamed of yourself, and maybe that is why you have no experience. I wouldn't date someone with an attitude like that. I wish I knew who she was because I would tell her to stand you up Grow up.

Being 23 without a girlfriend to my name, I've found that its actually been a good thing. Many girls are touched by the idea that you would wait until the right person comes along. A girl doesn't want to feel like a number, and a lot of guys with experience makes them feel just that way. But someone who has never had a girlfriend before will approach it with zeal and enthusiasm. He'll give his heart, and thats what a girl wants, someone who cares about and loves her. It isn't about money, experience, appearance, or anything like that. It's about the connection they have and the way he makes her feel special. An "inexperienced" guy can give that just as well, if not better. And when it comes to the sex stuff, experience doesn't guarantee it will be good. A newcomer to that stuff can be just as good, a natural.

But I agree with wildchild. Shame on you for putting this girl down and calling her unattractive. Be nice. She shouldn't be looked at as a way to get to other girls, she should be appreciated for who she is and as a friend.

I'm going to ignore that last comment but give you my two cents on your main query.

It's been almost a fantasy of mine to be with a guy who was inexperienced. Not so much that I would go for an underage teen, but a 25 year old guy who's never been in a relationship, never been kissed, never had sex, and was willing to give that up for me, I'd be in heaven. Not to exploit or to manupulate him, but think of the amount of fun we could have teaching him all I know! I would never think any less of him for not having any ladyfriends at 25. So what? Maybe he was focused on other things?

I brought this up on another forum a long time ago, and most women agreed with me.

So I would tell your friend to have no fear! If a lady is worth hanging onto, she will be compassionate, and will be willing to learn together.

my folks always said all u need is money and a great job and more money and taht all women want-well not always from waht i hear good sex and the ablity to please is jsut as important-since like i said it is a need.

Sounds like your folks don't really get out much. Maybe they haven't gotten out that much since the 70's. Who knows?

If all it took to get the woman you want was a job and money, don't you think that you would see every guy with a girlfriend? Wouldn't every lonely, inexperienced guy have a girlfriend?

Money is important NOT because most women want you to pay for their ride through life, but because it's nice to be able to do things, go places, and have some security and the ability to be comfortable. Something to consider though, is that 100% of the women I know personally ALL do that for themselves. I wish people would break free from this "all women want a man with money and a good job" ideology. It is such bull.

Every woman is different, it is silly to try and generalize what women want from YOU. One woman's needs will be much different from the next. So here is my take on your situation:

If I was to go out on a date with a guy, and have him tell me that he'd never dated/ had sex/ had a girlfriend, I would probably still want to get to know him, but I'd be careful. This has everything to do with experience, and how well the person understood women. So for example, if I went out with him once, and he was a lot of fun, had a great sense of humour, was attractive, a good communicator, etc., I'd definitely want to see him again. If his inexperience displayed too heavily, and I felt like I might have to spend the next 2 months teaching him how to treat a woman, I'd probably not want to waste my time. This is where you would end up in the *friend* category.

Oh and by the way, most couples have sex. Don't talk about it with a girl you've just started dating, or suggest that you "need it". Desperation and clumsiness can be cute - on a friendly level. Women like sex too, but when you're first dating, they don't care about your needs. Keep them to yourself and let things progress naturally.

Relax. Don't worry so much, the more you worry, the harder it is going to be. If you just look past the "experience" and look at your future, then you will be okay. Stop worrying about the sex so much! When it happens, just don't worry about it, it isn't rocket science. And listen to her if she has suggestions, don't take it as an insult, she is telling you personnal preferences, so listen! If a girl breaks up with you over sex, because she is not willing to put forth the effort to share what she likes with you, than she is a waste of your time. Just do your best, at everything you do with her. She will appreciate it. BTW please don't use a girl to get with her friends, that's just BS. Best of luck to you.

It depends on the girl and what she wants. If she likes you and is thinking in the long term, she most likely won't care. if she just wants hot sex, she might have second thoughts. Then again, a lot of girls just won't care at all.

I'm gonna agree with everyone else and say don't lead on a girl who you aren't attracted to at all. It's bad karma. How would you feel you were in her position?

ok heres the story-what would u as a girl or one of ur female friends was dating a 25 yr old and he told u he never had a gf relationship or even dated before-turned off, weird, not date him anymore, keep him-what would u think or u really suspected this guyl was a total newbie-(can;t really kiss, doesn;t now what to do, nervous and jittery)

I'd honestly think, "hey, this is great...we can learn together,"...You are not alone, Joe...least I would know that you don't have any STD's

If someone really cares about the person YOU are--they really won't care what "experience" or "inexperience" you have. They will love and embrace ALL aspects of the person you are.

Humans are part of the animal kingdom and if you really think about it logically, sex is part of our 'natural' instinct....so, in other words, it's in our nature because it's natural. So, I wouldn't worry about what experience or inexperience you have and I'd let things flow naturally. Basically, when you get to that point in a relationship---let nature take it's course.

Be open to meeting the girl from online. Surprisingly (sometimes), people look better in 'real life' than they do in their online photo...so go on the date with an open mind. You may be pleasantly surprised.

good luck,

hosswhispra

On the issue of money, all a girl generally wants is to know that you guys will be able to support yourself (and a family later on). What counts is the effort. It doesn't matter if the job is great and the money is alot. There are couples who barely make ends meet and some who fall into debt, but its ok because the love that they share goes beyond money.

With sex, someone who would judge you and look down on you by your lack of experience isn't someone you want to be with. You want someone who will love you for you, not for what you do in the bedroom.

In the end, what we all want is someone who loves and understands us, someone who will be there for us when we need them, and with whom we can share our lives, our hearts, and our souls with.

Ya know, I was actually going to tell you in my opinion it wouldn't matter if the guy was experienced or not nor were your parents right that all women want is is a man with money and a great job.

But then I read your last paragraph. You should be ashamed of yourself, and maybe that is why you have no experience. I wouldn't date someone with an attitude like that. I wish I knew who she was because I would tell her to stand you up Grow up.

Maybe he's not attracted to big women.

Maybe he's not attracted to big women.

Not being attracted to someone is ok. But there is a thing called tack, where you are polite about it. He could just as easily have said he was meeting someone but didn't think there was anything there. No need to put her down because of her weight or insinuate that he's going to use her to get to other women.

And its who the person is that is attractive, not how much they weigh.

I don't agree with that wlfpack. I agree with OceanEyes' view that it's important to get to know the man first. Is he inexperienced because he's waiting for something special? If he's a nice normal fun guy who's just had a bad streak of luck in the dating world, then yes, i would give him a chance. If he seemed bitter and angry and was eager to get out there and date whoever just to break their hearts, no that's not attractive.

Ultimately, everyone is born inexperienced, and everyone learns at some point. Some just later than others, and that's not really a big deal.

It's fine if he's not. But he didn't have to accept the date with her and lead her on just so he can meet her thinner friends.

Thank you Annie24, oh Thank you. I didn't want to have to be the only one who realized what a rotten thing that is. I don't even want to begin to type what is running through my mind. Men wonder what the hell is wrong with women? Comments like that is what is wrong with men

I can say that I'm not just being nice. I honestly have had girls be attracted to me because I am a "nice guy." The inexperience wasn't even a consideration because of how well we connected together. If anything, I really think not having experience has been a benefit to me. I still approach it with a fresh outlook, still believe in romance and doing things the old fashioned way. And since I haven't had someone before, I'll put all of my heart into it and let the love wash over us.

It's all how you look at it. Perception shapes reality. If you think no one will like you because you are inexperiences, thats what you believe and you'll find a way to make it happen. But if you think its a positive thing, then it will be and you'll find someone who is not only open and ok with it, but even loves you for it.

There is such a stereotype that if anyone has reached a certain age and not been married or have kids that there is something wrong with them. Why? As for inexperienced, what is wrong with anyone being a virgin or little to no experience. We have all been there, we were all born virgins. What makes the difference in all of this is a person's age? As for financial, does money make life better? Obviously it keeps life cushioned. But I would have no problem whatsoever dating someone who didn't make a lot of money as long as they worked, meaning work ethics. Would I date someone who was broke as a crashed plate on the floor and refused to work? No. Not because he didn't make any money, but because he has no drive.

Think about this. If you took the age out of any of this, try to think back to when you had your first sexual experience. Did your lack of inexperienc have anything to do with your age? No. It had to do with the fact that you experienced something you never had done before. Not too many people can hop on a bike for the first time and know what they are doing.

Personalities vary. Some women WILL want to get to know you better before making a decision or judging you. That part, and whether or not she decides that she wants to take things to the next level, will depend on YOUR personality and how well you guys get along; compatibility.

And why would you want to tell a woman your life story on the first date anyhow? Work it in gradually. Of course if you're like, "hey, I'm Joe, and I have no experience with women whatsoever", she's going to be skeptical immediately.

Sounds like your folks don't really get out much. Maybe they haven't gotten out that much since the 70's. Who knows?

This is funny. I wouldn't worry too much about experience. There are a few people out there who focus on other things in life. I doubt many women care about experience. And not all women are looking for a man with a good job and money. Some women like to be independent!

I've been the first girlfriend of 3 different guys and I'd say inexperience is not a problem at all. What is usually the problem is that inexperienced guys might act too eager in some ways and sometimes they come off too strong. Please, let the lady take the lead if you don't know what you're doing. Amen.